- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next Chapter I hope you enjoy it.

please read and review

 

Chapter 16

 

As the show ends Leighanne throws a pillow at her tv. “Damn it. Now what am I going to do.” She says out loud. “I never expected him to come out publicly.” She calls her lawyer to see if she can find a legal loophole.

 

As the guys leave the studio the fans who were just in the studio swarm around them. “Oh my gosh.. I can't believe you guys came out.” One girl says to Howie. “Well we thought it was only fair for us to tell you guys instead of you finding out some other way.” Howie says holding Viggo's hand. “Thank you so much for finally coming out.” Another fan say hugging Howie. “This went better than I thought.” Aj says. “I told you he was gay I mean come on there is no way a man as sexy as Viggo Mortensen could be straight.” A girl says into her cellphone walking past the guys. “Brian, I always figured you would be with Nick and Aj would be with Howie.” A girl says smiling.

The guys sign a few autographs and snap a few pictures before getting in Nick's hummer and leaving.

 

They pick Baylee up from the babysitter's and head over to Howie's. “Now, everybody knows you're my daddy to daddy Aj.” Baylee says happily. “Yeah, they do loco boy.” Aj says smiling at the boy. When they arrive at Howie's house Howie goes to his office to make a couple of phone calls. He comes back with a folder and hands it to Brian. “Look into this Bri, when you get time.” He tells Brian. “Um Ok.” Brian says. After spending a few more minutes together the group split up and headed home. “What was that you gave Brian or is that BSB top secret.” Viggo says pulling Howie closer to him. “No it's not a secret its something I want to talk to you about as well.” Howie says looking up at Viggo.” They go upstairs to change clothes. 'What is it babe.” Viggo asks as he changes into a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and a t shirt. Howie changes into his favorite pair of jeans and t shirt. “Well it's information about adoption.” Howie says. “Ok.” Viggo says sitting on the edge of the bed. “When we get married I want to adopt Rain.” Howie says hoping Viggo is ok with the idea. “Baby I'd love that and I know Rain would like the idea as well. Maybe it will show him that I still love him as much as I always have.” Viggo says. “He thinks you love him less?” Howie asks sitting next to Viggo. “Yeah, I think it's because I'm spending a lot of time with you and he's a little jealous.” Viggo says scooting back on the bed pulling Howie with him. “Oh.”Howie says. “If I can get him to come live with me for a while he'd see that I love him just as much as I did when I lived in Europe.” Viggo says snuggling Howie. As they start making out the phone rings. Viggo looks at the caller Id and sees it's from Rain. “Hey son we were just talking about you.” Viggo says smiling. “Can I come back to Los Angeles daddy?” Rain says through his sniffles. “Rain baby what's wrong?” Viggo asks sitting up. “ I just want to come back over there please daddy.” Rain says crying. “Of course you can Rain just call me when you get here and we'll come pick you up.” Viggo says. “Ok daddy.” Rain says before hanging up and boarding the plane. “Something's wrong.” Viggo says sitting up. “What is it?” Howie asks rubbing Viggo's shoulder. “He called me daddy.” Viggo says. “Ok.” Howie says. “He only calls me daddy when he's upset, or scared.” Viggo explains. “I see.” Howie says. “He called me from the airport to ask if he could come back here. He was counting on me saying yes.” Viggo says getting more and more anxious.