- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's taking me a long time to update but I'm just getting back my inspiration.
Hope you Like it. I'll try to do better with the updating.

Tina
Chapter 8

Later that night at Brian's Kevin lays awake trying to figure out how to tell his wife of 8 years what's on his mind. He looks over at the woman he's called his wife for 8 years. She sighs. “It's time isn't it?” Kristin asks. “You feel it too?” Kevin says. “I've known for a while Kev, I just didn't want to say anything to you about it because I thought if I ignored it it would go away.” Kristin says turning to face Kevin. “I'm so sorry I never meant for this to happen.” Kevin says. “I know you didn't, sometimes no matter how hard you try to keep a marriage together it falls apart anyway.” Kristin says. “I love you I really do but I'm not in love with you anymore.” Kevin says looking into Kristin's eyes. “I know and I feel the same way.” She says tears streaming down her face. Kevin pulls her into his arms where she completely breaks down and cries. “We tried baby nobody can say we didn't, it was just time to move on and we both know it.” Kevin says holding her tightly. She pulls away from him and gets up going to the bathroom. She flushes and washes her hands. “Will you call the lawyers, I don't want to.” Kristin says coming over and sitting in his lap. “Yeah baby I will.” Kevin says. For the rest of the night they hold each other.

In Howie and Viggo's room

Viggo rolled off of Howie trying to catch his breathe. “Damn you're good baby.” Viggo says kissing Howie's temple. “I can't believe we were quiet.” Howie says snuggling up to Viggo. “I am so glad Rain is a Backstreet fan.” Viggo says wrapping his arm around Howie pulling him closer. “Me too.” Howie says. There's a knock on the door. “Who the hell is it?!” Howie asked pulling his head away from Viggo's chest. Aj poked his head in the door. “Can I talk to you a second?” Aj says walking over to the bed and starting to climb in. “AJ! No.” Viggo says loudly. “Why not I need to talk to my best friend if it's all the same to you!” Aj says “Don't get under the cover.” Howie says. “But I always get in bed with you when I need to talk.” Aj say hurt evident in his voice. “J we just finish making love.” Howie says turning beet red. “Ohh ewww.” Aj says dropping the covers and getting off the bed. “What did you want to talk to me about.?” Howie say turning to face his best friend. “I want to ask Brian to marry me but don't know how.” Aj says. “Well that's easy first you get a ring, like this one“ Viggo says pulling a ring box out of the night stand. “Then you um hand me my pants over there please.” Viggo says to Aj. Aj hands him the pants. “Then you get down on one knee like this. And say something like since the day I first met you I knew you were the person I'd spend the rest of my days with. Every morning when I wake up with you in my arms it's hard to imagine myself being with anyone else. I would be honored if you would spend the rest of your life with me. Howard Dewaine Dorough will you marry me?” Viggo says looking into Howie's brown eyes. “OH MY GOD!!!!!” Howie scream bringing the rest of the group running in. “What?!” Kevin asks ready to defend his long time friend if needed.
“Yes, I will.” Howie says kissing Viggo. Viggo slips the ring on Howie's finger. “What is going on in here?” Brian asked. Howie holds up his hand showing them the silver ring. “Viggo asked me to marry him and I said yes.” Howie says looking at everyone. “Congratulation guys.” Brian says.