- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A new chapter. Enjoy.
Don't forget to tell me what do you think. if you see it good rate it. Thanks
"Well, Next time I will bring my massaging table with me. It will be more comfy for you Nick. Ok, let's say tomorrow sometime." I said as I was drying my hands in a towel.
"Sure, he will be ready" Kevin answered.
"Make it at 12"Nick said.
"Sure" I answered.
"Why?" Kevin asked Nick, looking annoyed more than before, and I thought that frown couldn't get any worse.
"Because I have the radio interview tomorrow at 6am...so when I get back I will need to sleep" Nick answered looking more annoyed.
"Well I'm busy by 12, so you will be up by 10"Kevin replied.
"No, and you are not suppose to be here in every session. Tell him" Nick said looking at me.

I really felt helpless. I didn't know what to say, then as a professional I made my choice.

"12 is ok by me. You need your sleep to be relaxed in the session. And Mr. Richardson you really don’t need to be here every session. He is right"
"WHAT?"
Ok, so may be I was crazy. I made Kevin angrier.

"Miss Russell, the session will be tomorrow at 10 and that's my final word. I will be here, and Nick if you are not awake, I will wake you up myself".

Kevin was just turning to leave the room after his little "demand". However, he stopped when a loud "NO" erupted from Nick's mouth. Why Nick? Why don’t you just shut up?.

"No what Nick?" Kevin asked turned back around.
"I will have my session at 12 as I said, and I will be alone, you won’t be in the session Kev" Nick replied his eyes shooting daggers at Kevin. I had to interfere now. This is getting out of hand.
"Well Mr. Richardson I guess Nick needs his rest now. May be we can schedule this some other time"
"No miss Russell we have to do it now" Kevin said not even looking at me.
"But Mr. Richardson I just finished a session right now. And I intend to keep Mr. Carter relaxed here. I don’t want an hour's work to be a waste"
"Fine. Tomorrow we will reschedule this" With that he left. Oh my god finally.

"What are you still doing here? I thought that you finished your job, I need to sleep, if you don't mind" Nick said.
Not even a "thank you Julie". A great gentleman I see.

"See you tomorrow then, sleep well" I simply answered.
I left the room, and they went on with their day.

***********************
I was bored out of my mind. The first day on tour, my work is done for now, and I had the rest of the day free. What to do?.
I don't have that great amount of money to go out and do some shopping. So I spent the rest of the day in my room watching TV. No changes in my routine happened until at 10 pm, when someone knocked on my door.

"Coming" I turned off the TV, ran to the door then opened it.
"hi, AJ, how can I help you?" I said with a smile on my face.
"Well we were going out, and we thought that you might be bored so…do you wanna come with us?"
"Where will you go?"
"The usual, a club I guess"
"Sure. Let me just get ready. It will take me just 30 minutes"
"Make it 15 please, we are running late. We will meet you in the lobby, ok?"
"Great, thanks for inviting me"
"No problem, it's my pleasure" he said that with a wink than he left.
Now what to wear?.

****************

After all my clothes were scattered on the bed and the floor, I decided to wear a black halter neck tank top, navy blue jeans and my killer high heel sandals, killer for guys and myself as well.
I met AJ in the lobby who told me that the other guys took the first van to the club before us, of course because I was late.
"15 minutes isn’t that much AJ" I said giving him a smirk.
"Well with a smirk like that I'd consider something called 'fashionably late' " Throwing me another smirk.
I could tell that flirting with AJ would be the best thing in this tour.

We took the second van to the club and after 20 minutes of flirting and laughing we reached our destination.

"Hey guys. You are late" Howie yelled trying to make us hear him over the loud music. It was only him, Brian and Kevin by the table. Nick was no where to be found.
"Well Julie had to make sure that she looks as great looking as she is in front of us here" AJ commented making me blush.
"Well I can see you did a great job, so it's ok to be late. Even though you didn’t need it" Howie said with a wink
"I need a drink" I announced. One backstreet boy flirting is ok, but two is a little too much.
"What is that bitch doing here?" I heard Nick say after he returned from the dance floor. So much for the thought that I made a good impression this morning. He just enjoyed making me feel unwelcome, by him at least.

AJ looked angry. He was about to give him a piece of his mind, but I put a hand on his arm to stop him. I just leaned to his ear and told him "he is drunk as hell. Leave him. He doesn’t know what he is saying"
"He shouldn’t say that still" AJ answered me.
"Trust me he will be asking my forgiveness tomorrow"
"Why?" AJ asked with a confused look on his face.
"You will see" I answered with a smile." I wanna dance, care to join me?" I added.
"How can I say no to a beauty like you? Sure I will"

I still don't know how he thinks I'm a "beauty". This boy is either blind, or just being nice. Or maybe he just likes flirting and making me blush.