- Text Size +

Chp 12

Kathy meets Nick

 

 

 

As I was making dinner, all of the guys were playing video games. "Baby do you need any help?" Nick asked coming up behind me grabbing my waist. "No, I've got it. Thanks though baby," I said turning around and smiling at him. I leaned in to give him a kiss and said,"Go back in there and enjoy playing video games with Brandon and Mike.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Brandon said. "It's probably Kat," he continued. He opened the door and said, "Hey Kat, come on in." "Thanks Brandon." When I heard her come in I went to go and introduce her to Nick and Mike.

"Hey Kat, how are you?" I asked giving her a hug. "Doing just fine." "Well I would like you to meet someone very special and close to my heart. Although you already know him from singing with the Backstreet Boys, your all time favorite group. Kathy, this is Nick, my boyfriend." "Hi nice to meet you, Kathy," he said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too, Nick," she said looking at him in awe. "And this is Mike, his bodyguard and close friend," I said. "Nice to meet you, Kathy," Mike said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too," Kathy said.

"Well now that that's all over with, dinner is just about ready," I said. "Oh let me show you this gorgeous dress that I found at Versace today," Kathy said. "She showed me the picture and the dress was absolutely to die for! It was a dark blue, halter dress. The color faded as the dress went to the floor. The top of the dress was all sequins and it tied around the neck with a blue ribbon. The bottom of the dress was chiffon and went to the ground. "Oh my god, Kathy! That dress is gorgeous. I'm definetly going to get it tomorrow. Thanks for finding it," I said as I looked at her and seen her staring at Nick, who was busy playing games with Brandon. "Kathy, did you even hear what I just said?" I asked but this time it was louder. "Oh yea no problem. Glad to do it for you," she said. "I seen it and thought it was perfect for you," she continued.

"Dinner is ready you three," I said to the guys. "Alright baby, thanks be there in just a second," Nick said. I could tell that Kathy ahd something for Nick. She always has ever since she first heard them back in 1998, but that meant diddly squat to me. I just let it pass and thought nothing of it. I tried to tell myself that she was just like another fan and she would never do anything to hurt me. All thoughout dinner and ever after dinner, Kathy could not keep her eyes off of Nick. Nick just kept smiling and holding onto me.

"Well I better get going. It's getting late. Thank you so much for dinner, Jen, it was great. And it was very nice meeting you Nick and Mike," she said with a huge smile. As she wasked out the door and down the hallway, the smile never left her face. She was smitten. Nick, even though he was her best friends boyfriend, she couldn't help it. He was absolutely gorgeous. She had to start thinking of a plan to take him away from me. She thought Nick should be with her and her only. But could she do that to both of them. They really did seem so much in love and it seemed like they were meant to be together. Hell what was she thinkging, this was Nick she was talking about. She just had to be with him.