- Text Size +

Chp 14

A night of drama

 

 

 

That night Nick and I decided to go to his favorite club in New York called Suede. We took Mike and Brandon with us. When we got there, there was tons of people waiting in line. When we stepped out of the car the camera's started flashing and the people started talking and asking for autographs, which we happily obliged. We posed for a couple of pictures together for fand before we were let in.

Once we ere inside the manager led us to the VIP floor, which overlooked the main dance floor. People just started staring at us especially Lindsey Lohan. As soon as I looked over, I could see disgust on her face. I just gave her a dirty look back. The one thing I can't stand is little girls who think their shit deosn't stink and they think that they are better than everyone else.

All of a sudden we heard a voice,"Hey guys, what's up?" I turned around and it was Becky and Kathy. "Hey how are you two?" I asked giving Becky and Kathy a hug. "Just fine. Come sit with us at our table," Becky said. We followed Becky to the table and Kathy followed behind us staring at Nick's ass.

As soon as we got to the table Nick ordered us some drinks. We all had a great time together until we were spotted by two of Nick's ex-girlfriends, Paris and Britney. I just knew they were going to come over and start some shit but they didn't............yet. Becky and I excused ourselves to go to the ladies room. I was kinda reluctant in leaving Nick with Kathy but, I knew I had nothing to worry about.

Kathy waiting until Becky and I were out of sight and she started putting the moves on Nick. "Hey you know I could make you so much more happier than Jennifer can," she said running her fingers through his hair. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Nick asked with a suprised looked on his face. "I see how you kept smiling at me last night at Jennifer's place. I can tell when a guys likes me," she said scooting closer to him. "I was just trying to be nice and polite. How could you think of doing this to her. Not only are you her manager but, you are also her friend, she trusts you or at least did. Nothing you can do or say will make me disrespect Jennifer. I love her more than anything," Nick said glaring at Kathy starting to get pissed. "Fine but, you are making a big mistake not wanting me," said said. "Yea whatever. I'll try to remind myself," Nick said. Kathy stormed off and left the club.

While Becky and I haeaded towards the restroom we were stopped by Paris and Britney. "What the hell do you think you are doing being with him. If he's not with us he's not supposed to be with anybody," Paris said. "That's right, we are the only one's perfect for him. Not you," Britney said with a disgusted look. "Wait a minute. You two better think before you go around flapping your jaws because if I'm right, and I know that I am, you two ripped his heart to shreds. And you're going to tell me that YOU two think you're perfect for him, good god you two! That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in a long time," I said as calmly as possible.

Nick looked down at his watch. "Damn they have been gone awhile. I better go see where they are. I seen Paris and Britney here. Let's hope they didn't meet," Nick said to Brandon and Mike. They got up and went looking for us.

"What the hell do you think you are doing you two?" Nick said in a rampage coming up behind us. "They stopped us as we were headed towards the restroom," I said a little frightened since I've never seen Nick this angry. "Not you baby," he said kissing me. "These two," he continued glaring at Paris and Britney.

"Oh nothing. We were just talking," Paris said trying to lie. "Bullshit, talking my ass. You two stay out of my life and leave Jennifer the hell alone. If you two were even half the woman that she is, you might not be alone right now," he said. "Now leave us along and let us pass," he continued. "Fine but, this is not over," they said. "Oh yea it is," Nick said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. Paris and Britney stormed off to go join Lindsey at her table.

After Becky and I came out of the restroom, we headed back to our table. "Baby are you ready to go? I've had enought drama for one night," Nick asked. "Yea sure. Yea I think we all have had enough of it," I replied.

"Hey where is Kathy? She was my ride home," Becky asked. "Well, she tried to put the moves on me while you two were gone. But, don't worry, I told her that my heart belonged to you and only you," he said looking at me. "Oh my god, I can't believe she would do that to you, Jen. She is your manager and supposed to be a friend," Becky said. "Yea I told her that too," Nick said trying to lighten things up. "We'll take you home Becky," Nick continued. "Ok, thanks guys," she said. "No problem."

On the ride home, I was trying to take in all that had happened that night. I couldn't believe it. First of all, I knew that I would have to deal with Paris and Britney sooner or later because hell, we are in the same profession, modeling. But, I never thought Kathy would backstab me like that. I thought she was my friend. I decided to call and talk to her first thing tomorrow morning.

"Baby, what's wrong?" NIck asked me. "Oh nothing. Just trying to take in all that has happened tonight," I said. "Come here," he said reaching out and pulling me into his arms. "Everything is going to be fine. I'm never leaving your side," he said as he kissed me.

"Here we are miss," the driver said as he pulled up to Becky's apartment complex. "Ok thanks," she said. "Well thanks for the ride you two. Jen I will see you later. It was nice seeing you again Nick," Becky said as eh was getting out. "Same here," said Nick. "Well goonight guys," Becky said yawning. "Goodnight," I said.