- Text Size +

Chp 15

AJ calls Nick with the info

 

 

When we got to my apartment, Nick knew that I was still upset after what had happened tonight. "Com here baby. I have something to tell you," he said holding out his hands for me. "I know how upset you are about tonight. Hell I'm still upset. I don't ever want to be without you by my side. With that being said, I have a question for you. You don't have to answer right away if you don't want to. You can think about it but, since I know how you feel about me, I don't think you'll be thinking about it very long," he said smiling at me. "Ok ask away," I said. "What would you say if I asked you to leave everything here in New York and come be with me always, on tour everything?" Nick asked staring into my eyes. "I would say yes but, Nick, what about my modeling? I mean that's they only money I make," I said. "Well you no longer have to worry about money. I will buy anything and everything you want or need. You no longer have to worry about money. The reason I asked is because I don't want to leave you at the end of the month. I want to be with you 24/7 and I don't trust Paris and Britney. I don't want you to have to deal with them by yourself," Nick said. "Well yea I want to go with you because I always want to be by your side," I said throwing my arms around his neck. "Oh baby that's great! I was hoping you would say that," Nick said with excitement. At that moment he leaned in and kissed me.

"Were you wanting me to leave with you when you go back to LA?" I asked. "Yea is that too soon?" Nick asked concerned. "No not at all. I'm so happy right now," I said. "Me too baby," he said and then kissed me again. But this kiss was different. I could tell he put all of his heart into it. He then started kissing my neck right below my ears. I just melted in his arms and he could tell because he said, "Come on. I know a way to take your mind off of everything," We got up and he took me in the bedroom. He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed. He started undoing my shirt and jeans skirt. At the same time I undid his dress shirt and jeans. He just stared down at me. "God baby you get more beautiful ever time I look at you," he said smiling. "Thanks baby, you get sexier by the minuted to me," I said smiling back. He leaned down and started kissing me again. While we were kissing he entered in me. I moaned while we were still kissing. We started rubbing our bodies together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. We kept thrusting ourselves against one another. We started kissing again this time I started caressing Nick's mouth with my tongue. He started to moan. At that moment he started going faster and we came at the same time. I felt like I was in heaven. "Was that your way of taking my mind off of things?" I asked breathlessly smiling at him. "Well yea. It worked too I do believe," he said staring at my eyes. "Yea it worked wonderes," I said staring back into his eyes. We held each other all night and fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, Nick was the first awake. He decided to make me breakfast in bed. He made me scrambled eggs and bacon. He made coffee and poured some orange juice for me. He put it on the tray with a single red rose in a vase. "Hey baby, I've got a suprise for you," he said kissing me trying to wake me up. "Hey sweetie," I said groggily. "Good morning beautiful. I have a suprise for you," he said smiling at me. I sat up and looked over. He made me breakfast. "Awe baby, you didn't have to do this," I said kissing him. "Yes I did. I thought it would be a good way to thank for being with me. That and to help you feel better after what happened at the club last night," Nick said kissing me back. "Oh that reminds me, I need to call Kathy and talk to her," I said in between eating. "Not until you get done eating. Then when you do call her, be as nice as possible. I mean she is your friend and all," Nick said. "I will. I just want to talk to her about it. Then I'm telling her that I'm leaving New York to be with you," I said smiling at him.

After I finished eating, I picked up the phone and called Kathy. "Hello," she said. "Good morning," I said as cheerful as possible. "Oh hi I didn't think you would be talking to me for a while after what I tried to do," she said. "Well ou are my manger and well, that's one of the reasons I'm calling," I said. "Look before you say anything, I've had time to think about what I did. And, I'm sorry for trying to take Nick from you. He loves you very much and you deserve him. I see that now," she said. "Wow, well thank you, Kathy. That means a lot," I said. "So are we still friends and am I still your manager?" she asked. "Oh yea. I can't stay mad long," I said. "Good. I feel so much better now," she said. "Well goo. Now, on to the other reason I called. Last night at the club, after you left, I had a run in with Paris and Britney," I said. "Oh shit. Is everything alright?" she asked. "Oh yea, everything is fine. Nick took care of them and put them in their place. Anyways, Nick and I talked last night and after the awards ceremony, I'm leaving New York, the agency everything to be with Nick," I said. For awhile it was silent then Kathy spoke up,"Well I hate to see you leave the agency so soon but, if this is something you want to do go for it. I'm behind you 100%." "Thank you Kathy. It's not like I'm never going to see you again. You can always come and see me and I will guarantee you that we will be back in New York sometime," I said trying to reassure her. "Oh I know and thanks. I will keep that in mind," she said. "Well I better get going. I have to go get that dress as Versace today and Nick has to find something to wear so, I better let you go. I'll call you later," I said. "Yes later. Bye Jen." "Bye."

"Well I'm glad that's all over with," I said as I hung up the phone. "Yea me too. You two are too good of friends. I knew you guys would work it out. What did she say about you leaving with me?" Nick asked. "Well nothing really. Just that she is behind me 100%," I said. "Well good. So, we are hunting for me an outfit for the 30th huh?" Nick asked. "Yup and going to get the dress Kathy found for me," I replied. We got up and started getting ready.

As we were getting ready, Nick's cell phone rang. "Hello," Nick said. "Hey Kaos! What's going on?" AJ asked. "Not much AJ. Getting ready to go out," Nick said. "Awesome. Well here is the flight information for tomorrow. We will be arriving in New York at 1:00 pm at gate 45," he said. "Ok got it. We will pick you two up at 1:00 pm sharp tomorrow. I have great news to tell you," Nick said with excitement looking at me. "What's that Nick," AJ asked curiously. "I asked Jennifer to come with me from now on. And yes I'm talking about wherever I got, she's going with me," Nick said. "Oh man that's awesome. Congrats to both of you. I hate to cut this short man but, I gotta get packing," AJ said. "Ok later Bone," Nick said. "Later Kaos."