- Text Size +

chp 16

AJ and Veronica come to New York

"Well that was AJ, he said that him and Veronica will be here tomorrow at 1pm," Nick said. "Great! I can't wait to meet them both," I said. "I'm going to go finish getting ready. WIll you call Brandon and Mike and tell them what's going on today baby?" I asked. "Sure thing beautiful," he said as he kissed me. I went in the bathrrom and finished getting ready.

As soon as I was finishing up, I heard Brandon and Mike come in. "Hey baby, are you almost ready?" Nick asked coming to get me. "Yea just now I am," I said leaning into kiss him. "Ok let's get the show on the road," he said as he kissed me back.

We all piled into the car and headed towards Versace. When we got there, the people immediately knew who we were. "Good afternoon Nick and Jennifer," the sales clerk said. They closed the store down and pulled the shades so that we could shop. "I am looking for a certain dress," I said. "And I'm looking for something to go with her dress," Nick added. "Well I have just the dress to match you beautiful eyes," the sales clerk said. "They are beautiful aren't they?" Nick asked winking at me. She walked right over to the dress Kathy took a picture of. "My god it's even more beautiful," I said. I took the dress and went to go try it on. I came out and Nick's mouth opened. He came up to me and said, "My god, you are absolutely gorgeous." "Thank you. So I'm guessing you like it?" I asked smiling at him. "Yes baby, I love it. It's perfect for you," he said with a big smile on his face.

After I came out, the sales clerk said to Nick, "Now off to find your outfit." We followed her to the men's section. We found a charcoal silk suit and a dress shirt that perfectly matched my dress. "Since I had to model, it's now your turn," I said jokingly. "Oh baby do I have to. I hate trying on and modeling," he said. "Yes you do. I want to see how sexy you'll look," I said kissing him. "Fine," he said blushing. When we came out my heart fell to my stomach. He was like heaven standing there in front of me. I walked over to him and said, "Now I didn't think you get any sexier but, I guess it is possible." "Thank you baby," he said turning red. "Now can I go change out of this?" he asekd. "Go on and get out of it good grief," I said laughing at him. "We will take both of the outfits," I told the clerk.

We checked out and headed back to the car. "Well that was easier than I thought it was going to be," Nick said. "Yea I thought it would take longer," I replied. "Well what do you want to do the rest of the day?" Nick asked. "It really doesn't matter to me. How about going to the beach? We haven't been there in a while," I suggested. "That's a great idea baby. The beach it is," Nick replied.

We went to the beach and spent the rest of the day there. Enjoying the ocean and the sand between our toes. "How about we go back to my house and order some Chinese for dinner," I suggested to Nick. "Yea that sounds great! It's getting pretty later anyways," Nick said. We walked back to the car and headed back to my place. When we got to my place I ordered Chinese for everyone and we all played video games and watched movies all night.

The next morning both of us woke up around 10:30am. I went and made coffee while Nick was getting ready. I called Brandon and Mike and told them to be ready by 12:00 because AJ and Veronica would be landing at 1pm. After I got off the phone, I went and started getting ready. We were both ready and waiting when Brandon and Mike knocked on the door. "Well now this is a first, both of you being ready at the same time," Brandon said laughing. "Oh shut up, Brandon," Nick said teasing him. We all headed out the door and to the airport.

We we got there the guards recognized me from being there before to pick up Nick. The asked what gate we had to be and and took us to it through the back way. We got to the gate just in time. Their plane was landing just as we got there. We stood there waiting for them to get off. I have to admit that I had butterflies in my stomach because I was meeting a friend of Nick's and because I knew I would be seeing a lot of AJ and Veronica from now on.

When tey came through the gate, they headed right towards us. "Hey Kaos, how's it going?" AJ said giving Nick a hug. "Doing great actually. How about you?" Nick replied. "Oh doing better now that I'm off that plane. Hey you much be Jennifer, the one that has made Nick so happy. Well, welcome to the family," AJ said giving me a hug.

"Well thank you, AJ," I said. "I would like you two to meet someone very close to my heart. This is Veronica," AJ said smiling. "Hi nice to meet you. I'm Nick and this is my girlfriend Jennifer," Nick said shaking Veronica's hand. "Hi nice to meet you guys too," Veronica said.

"Tell you what, Mike, go with AJ and Veronica to get their bags and we will meet you guys at the front," Nick suggested. "That's a great idea. We will meet you guys in a minute," AJ said. Nick and I headed to the front with Brandon and AJ and Veronica went with Mike to get their bags. When they came back we all got in the SUV and headed to my place.