- Text Size +

Chp 20

A night of passion pt 1

 

 

As soon as Nick and I arrived home, he had a huge smile on his face. "You have something else up your sleeve don't you?" I asked smiling at him. "Well.....I can't say anything or it'll ruin the surprise," he said coming towards me with a sexy look in his eyes and on his face. He then started kissing me passionately pulling me closer to him. His kisses were making me weak all over. All of a sudden he started kissing and nibbling my ear. Then started kissing right underneath my ear. He knew how badly that turned me on. I just pulled back and looked at him and smiled. "What," he said trying to sound innocent. "You know very good and well what," I said jokingly. At that moment he grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me."

He stopped at my bedroom door. "Now close your eyes and NO peeking," he exclaimed. "I promise, NO peeking," I said veering through my fingers. "Hey, I siad NO peeking," he said laughing. Evidently he seen my eyes thought my fingers. "Ok. I'll be good," I said covering up my eyes so I couldn't see.

I heard the door opened and Nick grabbed my arm to lead me into the bedroom. "MMMM, I smell vanilla," I said with my eyes still covered. I heard him rustling things around the room. "What are you doing baby?" I asked. "Ok now you can opened them," Nick said laughing at me. When I opened my eyes he was standing there in front of me with red silk boxers on. The room was lit with hundreds of candles that filled the room with vanilla. There were rose pedals scattered throughout the floor and on the bed. There was also a tray sitting on the bed that had whip cream, cherries, and melted chocolate.

"Wow Nick! This is goregous, but how?" I asked curiously with excitement in my eyes. "I have connections," he said jokingly. "Brandon and Mike did this huh?" I asked. "Yea I told them what I wanted and asked them to have it ready by the time we came home. Do you like it?" he asked coming closer to me. "Do I ever! No one has ever done this for me. I absolutely love it. And I do have to say, I love those red boxers, very sexy," I said kissing him. "Well go look in the bathroom, I got something else for you," he said kissing me back. I went in the bathroom and on the counter I found a red silk nightie that had little black rose buds on it. I put it on and it fit perfectly.

When I walked back in the room, Nick's jaw literally dropped and he was silent. "Wow you look absolutely heavenly," he said walking towards me with a smile on his face. "Thank you. I love it," I said leaning in and kissing him. Our passion started growing as the kisses grew longer. Nick started working his way down my neck and to my chest. He then picked me up and placed me on the bed. We then fed each other chocolate covered cherries. "Do you trust me?" he asked. "Do I trust you? What kind of question is that? Of course I trust you, with my life," I sad looking at him with a confused look. "Ok good. Here put this on," he said handing me a blindfold. "Oh no not these again," I said laughing as I put it on.

At that moment, he grabbed two soft scarfs from the night stand. He then tied each of my hands to the bed posts. I heard him shaking the can of whip cream. "Nick, what are you doing?" I asked. "Shh, just lay there and trust me, you will enjoy it," he said coming up and kissing me. He then sprayed whip cream all over me, starting at the bottom of my neck all the way down both legs. To top it off, he sprayed whip cream all over my breasts. "Now you look delicious," he said kissing me.

He started at my legs, licking every inch of whip cream off. When he got to my hip area, I just moaned. He then kept continuing up until he got to my neck. He then went right to work on my breasts. He licked off every inch of whip cream there was and after it was gone, he was still sucking and licking. He then came up to kiss me. "You are very delicious but, I saved the best for last," he said shaking the whip cream again. "Do you have any idea how much this is torturing me?" I said breathlessly. "Oh I know," he said with a huge smile. "Well your turn is coming," I said to him. "Yea well not yet," he said with a smile on his face.

I could feel him getting hard underneath his silk boxers. At that moment, I felt his hands on my thighs. I could feel him spreading me legs open. He then shook the can again, this time he sprayed me with whip cream all over. He then bent down and started licking it off. He took his time and went very slow. At that moment, I was moaning and breathing heavily. My whole body started getting warm all over and my legs started getting weak. He then stuck his tongue inside me and started moving it around. "Oh god Nick!" I screamed. He kept continuing licking me inside and out. "Come for me baby," he said. He then put his tongue inside me again and at that moment, I screamed his name again. We were both completely satisfied.

Nick wiped his mouth and crawled back up to me and kissed me. We were both breathing very heavy. He then took my blindfold off. Once he see the look in my eyes he said, "I'm guessing you enjoyed that." "Good god you know it. Now, you put this on. It's only fair," I said.

He slid the blindfold on. I then tied his hands with the scarves to the bed posts. I then bent down and slid off his boxers and put them on the floor next to my clothes. I then started shaking the whip cream. I sprayed his neck and went all the way down to his member. I then threw the can to the floor and started licking all of the whip cream I could possibly find and then some. I worked my way to to his hard as a rock member. I then started licking around it to make sure I got off all of the whip cream. He started moaning and wiggling his legs. "You gotta hold still," I said. "Yes ma'am," he replied. I then licked the outside of him to make sure it was all gone. I then took him in my mouth and started going up and down. I was enjoying every minute of it knowing it was driving him crazy that he couldn't touch me. "Oh god baby," Nick said moaning. I continued going up and down and licking him. He then let out a moan and he came in my mouth.

I wipe off my face and slip up to him and kissed him deeply. I untied him and he ripped the blindfold off. "Thank god I can see you again. Damn baby that was awesome," he said kissing me. He then flipped me over so that he was on top of me. He started to kiss me again this time putting his tongue in my mouth and caressing my mouth and tongue. We both let out moans. "Ready to go again, this time for real," he whispered smiling at me. "Do I really need to answer that?" I asked looking at him. "No not really I can tell what your answer is," he said leaning down and kissing me. We both stared into each other's eyes and seen all of the passion in the world.

I could feel him getting hard against my leg. I just smiled at him. He then spread my legs apart and slid inside me, thrusting up and down very slowly. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I could see the passion and love that he had for me in his eyes. He continued to thrust and I moved up and down to meet him, he then started going faster and faster. "Oh god baby," I said breathlessly. He looked at me and moaned. "Damn you feel so good baby," he said between breaths. At that moment we both came and were completely and utterly satisfied.

After our long night of passion and hott sex we cuddled up together and went to sleep. We completely forgot about AJ and Veronica not being home. We just enjoyed being in each other's arms.