- Text Size +

chp 25

Heading to LA

pt 1

 

 

The next day, the news of Nick and I being together was all over the place. We were on the front of newspapers, magazines and even on the television. "Well this publicity is perfect timing, since we are going to start recording our new album in two days," Nick said. "Well this is something I definitely didn't expect," I said looking down at the newspaper.

"Well I did. C'mon you both are celebrities that are in the public eye. When two celebrities get together, this usually happens," AJ said pointing down at the paper. "This is good though right?" Nick asked. "Hell yea. It will help when people hear about us recording again," AJ said. "Don't worry guys, it's fine," he continued. Just then Nick's cell rang.

"Hello, yea I know we've seen. We are leaving tomorrow morning. So is that where we all are meeting? Ok. Remember my girlfriend Jennifer and AJ's girlfriend Veronica are coming with us. Oh ok that's cool. Ok well see you tomorrow then," Nick said hanging up.

"That was Johnny on the phone. He seen Jennifer and I on the front of US weekly. He also wanted to know when we were leaving. He said that we are all staying at the Ritz Carlton. He also said he can't wait to meet Jennifer and Veronica and that Howie is bring Leigh," Nick said.

"Since when does Leigh come with Howie," AJ said. "I don't know that but I guess we can ask him that tomorrow when we get there. He said that a care will be there to pick us up at the airport and take us to the hotel," Nick said. "With that said I think we better go pack," AJ said. "Yea probably. Hey baby, when will the movers be here to get your's and Brandon's stuff?" Nick asked.

"They called me this morning and said they would be here this afternoon," I said digging out our suitcases. "Ok cool," Nick said coming to help me pack.

The rest of the day, all of us spent packing and getting ready to leave tomorrow morning. That night, my house was bare. We were sitting on the floor eating pizza for dinner. I could tell Veronica was getting nervouse about going to LA, truth was, so was I. LA had tons of paparazzi everywhere. Nick looked over at me and seen me worrying.

"It'll be fine baby. I can tell you're nervous about LA, the fans there and the paparazzi. When we are all together as a group with Johnny, some how or another we don't have those problems. The paparazzi NEVER see us. The fans are very nice in LA because they are used to seeing celebrities around," Nick said trying to reassure us. "Well as long as I'm with you, I have no worries," I said putting my arm around him. "Well then you don't have anything to worry about because you will be with me, always," he said leaning in to kiss me.

"Ok guys, go get a room," AJ said standing up to throw away his trash. "We are, tomorrow," Nick said laughing and winking at me.

After we all finished eating, we all decided to head to bed early since our plane left at 11am the next morning and we all had to get up early to be ready to leave by 9am.

The next morning, I was the first one awake at 7am. I decided to go ahead and jump in the shower before everyone else woke up. I figured it would wake me up since I didn't have any coffe in the house and wouldn't get any until later.

All of a sudden, I heard someone come in, and they started opening the door. "Hey baby," Nick said. "Nick, you scared the shit out of me. Why didn't you say something so I know it was you?" I said with my heart about to beat out of my chest. "Sorry, I figured you would think it was me. Do you care if I got one with you?" Nick asked looking at me up and down smiling. "No not at all," I said as I grabbed his hands and pulled him near me. "We gotta get one more use out of this shower," I said smiling at him. "Well then," he said cupping my face in his hands.

He leaned in and started kissing me. He left my lips and starting working his way down. He started kissing my neck and went to my ears. Once he started kissing behind my ear, I just melted in his arms. He then worked his way down my chest and started kissing them. I let out a moan. "Are you ready baby," he asked breathlessly. "Oh yea," I said. He lifted me up and put me against the shower wall. I then wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He then inserted himself in me. We both let out moans. He was thrusting up and down. The more intense he got, the harder it was for me to stay quiet. I knew that AJ and Veronica were still trying to sleep in the other room.

I could no longer hold it inside. I let out a load scream as we both came together. We both finished taking our shower. After we turned off the water we could here "rustling" in the other room. We both looked at each other and just smiled. We knew exactly what was happening in the other room.

 

We both went back into the bedroom to put on our clothes. I chose a denim mini skirt and pink tube top. Nick chose a pair of destructed jeans and white polo shirt with blue and green stripes. He turned around and took one look at me and smiled. "You know that outfit is not gonna stay on long after we get to LA. Hell I can hardly contain myself right now. If anyone takes one look at you, I'll knock them out. You look beautiful," he said winking at me. "Thank you baby. Not only is this gonna be nice and cool once we get there, because I know it's hotter than hell there but I had something in mind once we got in the air. It will definitely take our minds off of flying," I said winking at him. "Oh really and what would that be?" he asked sarcastically. "You know exactly what I mean, Mr. Carter," I said kissing him passionately.

While we were finishing up our packing, we heard someone in the bathroom getting a shower and somone in the living room. "Well sounds like their up. Let's go see," Nick said. He grabbed both of our suitcases and carried them into the living room. AJ was standing there looking out the window.

"Hey bone, what's wrong," Nick asked. "Oh nothing. Just admiring the view," AJ said. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it baby," Nick said going to the door.

"Hey are you all ready yet?" Brandon asked. "Almost, I think Veronica is the last one," Nick said. "Where's Mike?" Nick continued. "Oh he's coming. He's trying to get everything together," Brandon said laughing. "Oh shut up, dude. I heard that," Mike said locking the door.

While everyone was coming in I was on the phone saying goodbye to Kathy and then to Becci. I then called my grandma and told her that we were just about ready to leave.

The guys carried all of our stuff out to the car that was waiting for us. I checked my cell and it was 8:30, we had left a little early. "Hey can we stop by starbucks really quick?" I asked the driver. "Sure thing," he said. Everyone just looked over at me. "What? I need my coffee or I do not function correctly," I said looking at all of them. "Besides we have 30mins extra," I continued. "I could use some coffee too this morning," Nick said. "Same here," everyone else said. We all stopped at starbucks and got our coffees before we headed to the airport.