- Text Size +

chp 27

Our first Thanksgiving together

 

The next month was spent in London and Sweden. I had so much fun in those places with Nick. He made sure I seen everything there was to see and of course we took Kaos with us as well. The guys were putting the finishing touches on the album by the end of August. After everyone agreed that the album would be a sucess like it was, we headed back to LA. Nick and I wouldn't have much time together though because as soon as we got there, they were going to start promoting their new album. All of us girls decided we would stay in LA until they got back to get rested up for the tour because we were all going with them.

The guys left on September 1st to start promoting. Their new album would be out on November 18th and they were coming back to LA on December 8th and the tour would start in LA on December 18th.

While the guys were gone, us girls kept ourselves busy by shopping and hanging out. We helped each other though times like these. Our cell phones would ring nonstop all day with our men calling us. I think mine rang more than anyone's. Nick called me constantly, I didn't mind though. I missed him dearly and I know he missed me as well. Kaos also kept me going and kept me pretty busy.

I also flew home with Kaos to visit my family since I hadn't seen them in a long time. Since we were getting ready to go on tour, I figured that this was the best time. I told them everything that had been going on and about my fantastic birthday. I started crying just talking about Nick. I thought going home would get my mind off of missing him but some how it only made it worse.

I had just gotten back from visiting my parents when my cell rang. "Hello," I said. "Hey baby," Nick said. "Hey you," I said trying to fight back the tears. Nick knew it too because he tried to make me feel better. "I know how you feel. God this is killing me, I can't wait to see you. You know Thanksgiving is coming up and they are giving us a week off, we just can't fly out. I was hoping you could fly out here," he said. "You don't even have to ask. Hell yea I'll fly out there. I can't wait to see you again. I miss you so much," I said with excitement. "I miss you too. So will you leave tomorrow?" he asked. "You better believe it. I'll start packing now," I said. "Good. Ok well baby I have to go. We are getting ready to do another interview," he said reluctantly not wanting to hang up. "Ok well, I'll see you very soon," I said. "Yes, very soon just not soon enough. Bye baby. I love you," he said. "Bye, I love you too," I replied. That night after I finished packing, I decided to turn on the television and I seen Nick and the guys doing an interview on MTV.

"So Nick, we have seen, heard and read that you have a girlfriend. Is that true?" Dave, the interviewer asked. "Yes, it's true," he said with a huge smile on his face. "Can you tell us what she's like?" Dave asked. "Sure. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman. She loves me for me, Nick Carter, not Nick Carter the Backstreet Boy. She's my soul mate, Dave," he said smiling. "What do you the rest of you guys think of her?" Dave asked all of the other guys.

"She's great, she fits right in with the rest of the group. She's about as crazy as the rest of us," AJ said laughing. "Yea she's awesome. She has a lot of love for Nick and that's the only thing that matters. It's grea to see him this happy," Brian said. "I can't really say anything that already hasn't been said," Howie said laughing. "Yea same here," Kevin said.

"Well that's great that you all like her," Dave said. "Wow Nick sounds like you are in love," Dave said. "I am very much so," Nick replied. "Well congrats to you both and congrats on the new album. It's absolutely fantastic," Dave said. "Thanks."

After Nick was finished talking, I turned the tv off with tears in my eyes. "His soul mate." Those words kept running in my mind. I was so excited to see him that I couldn't sleep at all that night.

The next morning I was woken up by my cell ringing. "Hello," I said groggily. "Hey sweetie," Nick said. "Hey." "Did I wake you?" "Yea you did but, it's ok." "Sorry I figured you would be awake. I just wanted to make sure you knew what time your flight left," he said. "At 11am. It's only 8am. I have plenty of time. Hey I seen you on tv last night. What you said brought tears to my eyes," I said. "Well I meant every word of it baby," he said. "I love you so much." "I love you too, very much so. So back to the flight. I will have Mike pick you and Kaos up at the airport. New York is a mad house right now with the holidays. He will bring you to the hotel." "Ok. God I can't wait to be in your arms again," I said. "I know I can't wait to feel your touch. So I'll see you this evening," he said. "Ok see you then baby," I said. "Ok. I love you." "I love you too."

Once I was ready and checked to make sure I had everything for me and Kaos, I left for the airport. I was so excited, I had butterflies in my stomach. On the way to the airport, some fans noticed me so I started running. One of the guards seen me and recognized me. He told me to follow him and he would take me to the gate. Thank god I got there safely. I thanked him and boared my flight.

Once we landed in New York, the airport was an absolute mad house, let alone the city. I seen Mike standing there waiting for me. "Hey Jennifer. It's about time you get back to your man," he said. "Why's that?" I asked. "Because he's in hell without you. I can tell just by looking at him. After you said that you would come up here, he started smiling again. We haven't seen that since he left you in LA," he replied. "Awe, yea well let me tell you, it was hell for me as well," I said. "Oh I'm sure." We grabbed my bags, put them in the trunk and headed towards the hotel.

Once we pulled into the hotel, the bellboy opened my door. He started to get my bags but Mike said, "Thanks but I'll get them." He took me up to the room Nick was staying in. He sat my bags down and knocked on the door. "Coming," Nick said. He opened the door, pushed by Mike and embraced me in his arms. He then kissed me tenderly. "God I've missed you," he whispered. I looked over and seen tears in his eyes. "I've missed you too baby," I said with tears of joy. "Never again will you leave my side, NEVER," he said. "I don't plan on it. No matter what Johnny says," I said. He just laughed.

Nick picked up my bags and brought them in. "Thanks Mike for going and getting her." "No problem. Anytime Nick."

"Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving. We are all getting together in the Banquet room and having dinner. Sound good? Then you're all mine," he said grinning wide. "Sounds good. But why can't I be all yours now?" I said pulling him towards me. "You don't have to ask me twice," he said kissing me deeply. The kiss grew more intense until we were both laying on the bed. He started taking my clothes off and throwing them on the floor. I started unbuttoning he shirt and pants. "God I've missed you," he said leaning in and kissing my neck. "I've missed your touch, your embrace, you body," he added. "I've missed you too baby," I said breathless. "I want you inside me," I added. He slid inside me and I gasped. "I've missed this," I said. "God me too," he said. He kept thrusting and I kept pushing my hips into his to tell him I wanted more. After a long while he said, "Baby I don't think I can hold it much longer." After he seen the look on my face and in my eyes we let go of everything and climaxed. "You will always be mine," Nick said breathless. "Always," he added as he kissed me. I just smiled and kissed him deeply. We made love until our bodies could no longer function.

The next day, we both watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade from our balcony. I have to watch it every year on television but seeing it in person is so different. After it was over, we started to get ready to go meet everyone else in the Banquet room. Once we were down there, Kevin and Kristen, Brian, Leighanne and Baylee, Howie and Leigh, and AJ and Veronica were waiting for us. "I didn't know you guys were coming too," I said with excitement. "Well we kinda kept it secret," Leighanne said. "This is cool. All of us together like family," I said. "We are family," Brian said.

Once we sat down, the waiters brought us a five course meal out. Complete with turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, candied yams, and pumpkin pie. After we were finished, the guys decided to play some poker. Us girls decided to have girl talk while we waited for them to play.

Once they were finished playing poker we decided to go put on our swimsuits and go swimming. "Wow," Nick said. "Well thank you Mr. Carter," I said walking past him. I could still feel his eyes on me. "You know you're gonna have to stop that to swim," I said laughing. "No I don't besides you look hott. I can't help it. Are you sure we just can't stay here?" he said grabbing my hips and smiling. "No they are waiting on us. Besides, the longer we wait, the more we'll want each other later," I said winking at him. "God you're killing me woman!" he said laughing. "I know," I said smiling. "Now come on," I added.

Once we were down at the pool, everyone was already there playing water volleyball. "C'mon Jennifer. I know you know how to play. Come show these guys up," Veronica said. "Veronica, I'm not that good," I said. "Not that good, whatever. Girl you played for five years, now get your butt in here," she said. "Oh fine," said giving in.

After a couple of games, the guys couldn't believe how well I could play. "Dude you are good," AJ said. "Thanks. Although this is the first time I've ever played water volleyball," I said. "No way. I've played all kinds of sport, including volleyball for years and you're way better than me," Kevin said. "Yes way. I usually play in the gym or on the beach," I said laughing.

After getting beat so many times the guys quit, trying to keep what pride they had left. We all got out and rested for a bit. AJ jumped back in, Brian followed. "Come on guys. Whose gonna join us?" Brian asked. "Not me. I'm pooped," Howie said. "Yea count me out," Leigh said.

"I'm in," Veronica said jumping in. "What about you Kevin and Kristen?" AJ asked. "No way. We are tired. I think we are gonna head back to the room," Kevin said. "Ok," Brian said. "What about you two?" he asked.

"I'm gonna sit out for a bit longer," I said. "Yea me too," Nick added.

"Oh come on Nick, get your butt in here," AJ said. "Dude, I don't wanna come in yet." "Fine, have it your way," he said as he splashed Nick. "Man you are gonna get it now," Nick said jumping in. I sat there laughing at them.

"Come on Jen, you can't leave me in here with these three," Veronica pleaded. "Oh fine," I said jumping in.

After a while we were all getting tired. We decided to call it a day and head back to the hotel room.