- Text Size +
chp 3
The Bodyguard


Seven months went by. Nick and I talked to each other everyday. My modeling was going very well. I had made new friends and they were so excited when they heard me talking to Nick one day. We all decided to get out and go shopping. Something we all hadn't done in a such a long time. When we got to the mall, I was absolutely bombarded by people. People were starting to recognize me from magazines and television. I couldn't believe my eyes! Thank God that my friends had their bodyguards with them. We shopped until we dropped that day. That night I just wanted to stay inside and relax. All of a sudden my phone rang.
"Hello" "Hey Jen it's me." "Hey Nick, how are you?" "I'm doing better now. The tour ends in two weeks. I'm getting so excited. I would ask how your day was but, by the tone of your voice you sound exhausted." "Well I had a bit of a trying day today. Do you remember my friends I told you about?" "Yeah." "Well we all decided since we all had a day off together we would go shopping. To make the story short, I got trampled by tons of people. Guys were trying to rip my clothes and the girls were just hateful." "Don't you have a bodyguard yet?" "No, I didn't think I needed one besides I don't know guys here. Thank God my friends had their bodyguards with them." "Shit, I'm just glad you weren't hurt. I have an idea. What would you say if I hired you a bodyguard? He's a real good friend of mine and I'll make sure he takes good care of you. His name is Brandon." "Sure but Nick you don't have to do that. I can find someone around here." "Well I trust Brandon and I want you to be safe." "Ok if you're sure you want to do that." "I'm positive. After talking with you these past months I've really started to like you and I don't want anything happening to you." "Awe, that's so sweet Nick. I've really started to have feelings for you too. Even though I've only met you once." "Well that was the main reason I called. I really don't know why I'm asking this but, Did you still want me to come and see you while on my month long vacation?" "Hell yea, that was a dumb question. Of course I want you to come see me." "Well our last concert is in Australia in a week and a half. I'll be leaving the next morning. I'll make sure I call you and give you all the details." "Ok, I'll be waiting to hear them. Damn I can’t wait to see you again." "I know I can't wait to see you either." "Well I better get going. When will Brandon be here?" "I'm going to call him and tell him as soon as I'm off the phone with you. And I'll send him on the next flight out." "Alright. Thank you so much." "Hey, don't mention it. If you ever need anything at all don't hesitate to call me and let me know." "Ok, I won't. I better be going. I'm sure you're really tired and so am I after today’s fiasco." "I bet you are and yea I am pretty tired. I haven't been sleeping well. All I can think about is you and seeing you again." "Awe you are such a sweetheart Nick." "I know I try," he said jokingly. "Ok. well I'll call you tomorrow to let you know what flight Brandon is on. And I will call you tomorrow after the concert." "Ok talk to you tomorrow then." "I'll be looking forward to it, trust me." "Same here. Bye Nick." "Bye Jen."