- Text Size +

Chp 30

Planning

 

We woke up early that next day. We had to catch our flight and get to Denver. Nick called Mike and told him to come pick us up at the airport. We said goodbye to my grandparents. Nick thanked them for the great time he had.

Once we got to the airport and returned our car, we had just enough time to get to our gate. We got on our plane and headed towards Denver. Our flight was only a few hours long, not bad at all. Mike met us at the gate.

"We have to go the back way. Fans found out somehow that you guys were flying in," he said. The airport security came and took us through a large silver door, we picked up our bags and headed out the front. Fans spotted Nick and started screaming. "Go guys, the car is right over there," the guard said. We ran to the car and pulled off just in time.

"Well that was quite interesting," I said. Nick and Mike just laughed. I checked down at Kaos to make sure she was good. We were taken to our hotel in Denver. "All of the fans must of been at the airport," Nick said getting out. There was no one in sight. We checked in and headed up to our floor. All of a sudden, Nick's cell rang.

"Hello," he said. "yea we are here. We are heading up as we speak. Ok, that's awesome. See you later," Nick said hanging up. "That was Johnny seeing if we made it here and letting us know we had the day off today," Nick said. "Awesome," I said laying my head on his shoulder. We headed off fo the elevator and headed towards or room.

Once inside, Nick plopped on the bed and let out a sigh. "God I'm exhausted. I'm so glad we are off today," he said sitting up. "Yea me too," I said sitting down next to him. "You know since we are off, we should probably start planning," he said smiling. "Yea probably," I said getting up to get a pen and paper.

"Well I guess the first thing is to pick a date," he said. "Well when will the tour be over?" I asked. "Not until September of next year. I'm not waiting that long," he said kissing my neck. "Mr. Carter, if you do that we will never get the wedding planned," I said smiling. "Ok I'll try to behave," he said smiling. "Ok so, when is your longest break, like 2 or 3 weeks long?" I asked. "In June between the Canadian and Europe leg," he said. "Well what about sometime in June? Is that too soon?" I asked. "No not at all, sounds good. That will give us time for a honeymoon too," he said winking at me. I just smiled at him. "We have the first three weeks in June off," he added. I got up and looked at a calendar. "Ok so what about June 21st?" I asked. "That's on a Saturday," I added. "Sounds awesome," he said with excitement.

"Well where do you want to have it?" I asked. "Baby that doesn't matter to me. Whatever your heart desires and I will make it happen. As long as you are there, I could care less where it's at," he said standing up and taking me in his arms. All of a sudden I got an idea. "What about on the beach in Hawaii like at sundown?" I asked. "We both love the beach and the weather would be awesome that time of year," I added. "Sounds wonderful," he said smiling. The rest of the day we spent in our hotel room. We were both so exhausted. Nick needed to rest because he had a show the next day. We just watched TV and movies all day. It was so nice and relaxing.

The next day was very busy. We got up and got ready. We had to get to the venue for rehearsals. After rehearsals, we had lunch then off to soundcheck. Once it was time for the show, us girls stayed backstage. We were still able to hear the guys. I never got tired of hearing Nick singing.

"So did you guys pick a date yet?" Leighanne asked. "Yea we did that yesterday. We chose June 21st and we are going to have the wedding in Hawaii on the beach at sunset," I said smiling. "Awe that's so romantic and just like Nick. That boy loves the ocean," she said. "Yea he does. That's one reason we chose it," I said. "So you all keep that date open," I said to them. "You better believe it," they all said.

"You gotta pick out a dress," Leigh said. "Yea I know. I want to wait unitl we get to New York to get one," I said. "Good idea," she said.

"Do you know what colors you are going to have?" Kristen asked. "Not yet. I haven't gotten that far ahead," I said. "Well you might want to think about it. And we will all go with you when we get to New York. We can shop for all of our dresses at once," she said. "Good idea. Well green and blue are our favorite colors. Are those good colors?" I asked. "Yea but I would choose one or the other. What about like a deep blue green? Both colors put together?" she said. "That's a good idea. You need to be a wedding planner," I said laughing. They all just laughed.

The next couple of months passed by quickly. We were stopping in every city. New York was our last stop on the US leg of the tour then we were headed to Canada. We were in New York for a week because we were doing two shows there. This was going to give me plenty of time to get my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. It would also give Nick and the guys plenty of time to get their tuxes. I was going to have them all sent to my parents' house until we got back from the Canadian leg of the tour.

We pulled into New York late at night. We checked in the Plaza Hotel and went up to our rooms. "You guys have tomorrow off so get rested," Johnny said. Everyone cheered with excitement.

Nick opened the hotel door for me and he came in behind me. He threw our stuff down and started coming towards me with a huge smile on his face. "We need to break in this room," he said kissing me. He started kissing my neck and he gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He sat up and looked down at me. "God baby you get more beautiful everytime I looke at you," he said leaning down and kissing me. He didn't give me a chance to speak. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started carassing my body. We both let out soft moans. He started undoing my jeans and pulled them off with my panties. He pulle off my shirt and threw it on the floor. He stopped, looked at me and smiled. I reached down and undid his jeans and slid them off with his boxers. He slid his shirt off and threw it. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest. He leaned down on top of me and started kissing me and carassing my body. I started running my hands through his blond hair and he let out a soft moan. I could feel him getting hard.

He softly laid his hands on my thighs and spread them apart. He started kissing my neck. His kisses slowly worked down my body. He got to my stomach and my heart fell in my stomach. He kept kissing his way down. All of a sudden, he stopped and he started kissing my inner thigh. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. He then slipped his tongue inside me. I let out a moan and it wasn't a soft one. Nick started moving his tongue around inside me. He was carassing up and down my legs too. He knew he was driving me crazy. He continued, moving his tongue around enjoying every minute of it. "Oh god baby!" I screamed. At that moment I climaxed.

Nick wiped his face and came up to me. As he was doing this he slid inside me. He started thrusting slowly. "I love you baby," he said breathless. "I love you too," I said looking up at him. I could see the passion buring in his eyes. He started thrusting faster and faster. "God you feel so good," he said. "So do you," I said breathless. He started getting faster and faster. "Oh god," he said moanig. We then climaxed together.

Nick looked down at me and smiled. His smile always melted my heart. I just smiled back at him. He leaned down and kised me passionately. He then slid off the top of me and wrapped me his arms. We were both completely satisfied. I felt like I was in heaven. I layed my head on his chest, his heart was still beating fast. "Goodnight beautiful," he said kissing me. "Goodnight baby," I said. We fell asleep in each other's arms.