- Text Size +

Chp 31

Wedding Shopping

 

 

The next morning Nick and I woke up pretty late. We called everyone to see if they wanted to come to breakfast with us. They all said sure no problem. We figured we would take them to the Ihop that we went to when I lived here since we had such a great time last time. This time though, we called them ahead of time and told them we were coming. They said they would have the private room available and they would let us through the back way.

We all go in the car and headed towards Ihop. "Hey I was thinking about going to look at dresses today," I said to Nick. "That sounds great. They guys and I will go get our tuxes," he said putting his arm around me. We pulled into the Ihop and wer let in right away. "I wish we would've though about calling first last time we came here," I said. "Yea me too," he said laughing.

We all sat down and ate our breakfast. I have to sat it was quite nice, no interupptions. The manager even came in and introduced himself. "Hey I remember you two. Nice to see you guys again," he said shaking our hands. "Congratulations by the way. I read about your engagement in the paper," he added. "Well thank you very much. We are very excited," Nick said looking at me and smiling. "Well enjoy your breakfast guys," he said. While we were eating Johnny called to get us a car so us girls could go dress shopping. Once we were finished the other car was waiting for us.

"I'll see you later baby," I said wrapping my arms around Nick. "Ok baby. Here take this and buy whatever you want," he said giving me his credit card. "Baby I have some money for my dress," I said. "No please let me. You're my finacee now, I want to buy you anything and everything you want," he said kissing me. "Ok, I'll take it," I said putting his card in my purse. "I'll call you and I'll see you back at the hotel," he said. "Ok, do you have my parents' address to send the tuxes to?" I asked. "Yep." "Ok I'll see you later baby. I love you," I said kissing him. "I love you too baby," he said. He opened the door and we all got in. I gave him one last kiss before I got in.

"Get in here. You two love birds can do that later," Leigh said. All of us just laughed. Nick just smiled and winked at me. Once in the car, we told the driver to take us to the Vera Wang bridal shop.

Meanwhile the guys headed to the high end tuxedo shop in town. Nick found a black tux complete with the vest underneath and a tie. His pants had a black satin stripe down the side. The rest of the guys got the same tux except their vest was the color I had choosen for the wedding.

Once we go to the shop, they closed the whole store for us and drew the blinds. Little did we kow that we were being followed by the paparazzi.

"You must be the bride to be," the clerk said coming up to me. "Actually yea I am," I said smiling. "Well congrats. We have everything you need for you and your bridal party," she said. "What color did you have in mind?" she asked. "A deep blue green," I said. "Follow me I have the perfect dress for them," she said. We all followed her to the bridesmaid dresses.

The bridesmaid dresses were put together by color. She took me to the exact color I had in mind. They would match perfectly with the guys' tuxes. The dress I found that I loved was a long flowing sleevless gown that was wrapped in chiffon. The chiffon came into a knot at the base of the back. There were four of them all in the girls' sizes. "That one," I said pointing to it. "What do you guys think?" I asked. "That's gorgeous. Hopefully it looks as nice on me," Veronica said. "Oh hush, it will," I said giving her the dress. All of the girls went to try them on and Baylee stayed with me. He was really warming up to me now. He even started talking to me.

"Ok what do you think?" Leighanne asked coming out. "You look pretty mommy," Baylee said. "Well thank you my little man. I needed to get your approval first," she said smiling. He just smiled back and went back to playing.

"I love it, it looks perfect. It won't be too hot either in Hawaii," I said. "Yea that's the most important thing," she said. The rest of the girls came out and the dress looked perfect on them as well.

"Ok now we have to find your dress," Kristen said. "Yea I know, there are so many in here," I said looking around. The clerk asked me where we were having the wedding, what time and what I was looking for. She took me to the sleevless dresses. I found a strapless gown that had a chiffon over lay that was embroidered.

"You should try that one one," Kristen said. I went to go try it on. When I came out everyone stopped. "Wow," Leigh said. "You may bring tears to his eyes that day," she said smiling. "You look gorgeous," she added. "Well thank you. So this is the dress?" I asked them. They all nodded in approval.

We went to go look at headpieces. The one that I got looked like a tiara and had rinestones on it. It looked perfectly with the dress. The veil I chose was one that was 72" long. I didn't want a long one because it would gather sand underneath and that's something I didn't want. After we paid for our stuff, I had them ship all of our dresses to my parent's house. They said that it wouldn't be a problem.

After we finished it was time for lunch. We decided to go grab a bite to eat. I decided since Nick and I were in New York that we could get together with Kathy and Becky for lunch one day. So I decided to call her.

"Hello," she said. "Hey Kathy it's Jennifer," I said. "Hey! Congratulations on your engagement. I read all about it," she said. "Thank you. How are you?" I asked. "Doing good and staying busy," she said. "Well hey, we are in New York for a week. Do you and Becky want to get together with Nick and I for lunch one day?" "Sure that's sounds awesome. I'll giver her a call and see when she's free. Any day is good for me," she said with excitement. "Well they have a show tomorrow and then again in two days. So any time betweenthere would be perfect," I said. "Ok I'll ask Becky. Hey I got to get going. A client just walked in." "Ok I'll talk to you later. "Yes I will call. Bye." "Bye."

After lunch we headed back to the hotel. Baylee needed a nap and Kristen had something that she needed to tell Kevin. She wouldn't tell us because she wanted to tell him first. When we got back to the hotel, fans found out where we were and they were everywhere. Since we had Brandon and Q with us we decided to wing it and make a run for it. When we stepped out, questions were coming in all directions. They were wanting to know where the guys were, when the wedding was, who was in the bridal party, where the wedding was going to be. I couldn't tell them too much. Nick and I wanted to try to keep it private for as long as we could. We knew word would get out but hopefully we could pull it off. Once inside, the fans were not let in. Johnny told the hotel not to let any fans in but they could stay outside if they wanted.

Once we got up to our rooms, Nick was waiting for me watching TV. "Hey baby," he said getting up to meet me. "Hey. How was your shopping experience?" I asked. "Ok I guess, would of been better if you were there," he said taking me in his arms. "Awe, you always say the sweetest things," I said laying my head on his shoulders. "Hey what did you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asked. "I don't know, it doesn't really matter to me. I called Kathy to see if her and Becky wanted to get together for lunch," I said. "That's an awesome idea. Well AJ and I were thinking about going to the pool when you and Veronica got back," he said. "Sounds awesome. Oh by the way, we were on our way to the dress shop and I think we were followed by paparazzi. I'm sure all of us will be on the headlines tomorrow," I said. "They didn't see what you picked out did they?" he asked. "No, they just know where we went," I said. "Ok good. Well everyone will know that you got a dress now," he said trying to lighten things up. I just laughed at him. We went and put on our swimming suits. "Damn baby. Maybe I changed my mind about going swimming," he said coming up behind me and grabbing my waist. He kissed my shoulders tenderly. "Oh really?" I said turning around to face him. I took a step back and took in all of his sexiness. I just smiled.

He came up to me and started kissing me passionately. He started kissing my neck. While he was doing this he untied my swim suit top and threw it on the floor. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He then started carassing my body and pulled off my bottoms. I reached down and pulled off his swim trunks. He started kissing me again tenderly yet passionately. We then made love for some reason though it was much more intense than it has ever been before. He literally took my breath away. He looked down at me an smiled and slid off the top of me. He just looked into my eyes and smiled. He wiped my hair away from my face. "I can't believe such a heavenly creature like you is going to be my wife within a couple months. You truely are my dream come true," he said with his hand on my cheek. "Baby, you are my dream come true. I couldn't be happier than I am right now. And I can't think of anything better than to be your wife," I said smiling at him.

"Oh shit, I forgot about the pool. AJ and Veronica are down there waiting on us," Nick said jumping up. "You didn't tell me they were down there waiting for us," I said getting up and getting my swim suit back on. Nick helped me tie my top back on. He kissed my neck tenderly when he tied the string. I turned around to face him and smiled. "Do you have any idea how much you are driving me crazy in that swim suit?" "Yea I do," I said winking at him as I walked by him. His eyes never left my body. He just smiled. We left our room and headed down to the pool. AJ and Veronica were already there.

"It's about damn time you two," AJ said coming to the side of the pool. We both had huge smiles on our faces. Veronica just looked at me and smiled. AJ looked at Veronica with a confused look. "Don't tell me," he said. "You kept us waiting while you two," he stopped and just laughed. "Shut up dawg," Nick said jumping in. We all spent the rest of the evening in the pool just hanging out. When it was time for dinner, we headed back up our rooms. AJ and Veronica came over and we all ordered room service. That night Howie, Leigh, Nick and I headed down to the bar in the hotel. We all hung out downstairs at the bar.

All of a sudden they decided to start kareoke. Nick and Howie jumped up to the oppurtunity. They sang a couple of songs and Howie got off stage. Nick then asked the band if they could play Eric Clapton. He wanted to sing Wonderful Tonight. Everytime he heard that song it reminded him of me. "This song goes out to my beautiful finacee sitting over there," he said pointing at me and winking. I about melted in my seat. While he was singing it, I started crying. He knew that I loved this song. I then knew, this had to be "our" song at the wedding. I told Leigh and she nodded in aggrement. When Nick was finished, he came down and took me in his arms. "That's our song," he said kissing me. Everyone cheered. We stayed at the bar until early morning hours. I was so exhausted I hardly made into the room. Nick and I just passed out on the bed for the night.