- Text Size +
Chp 35


Last Show of the tour


Once we landed we were taken straight to our hotel. Once we got there, Johnny went and picked up the tour buses. We were all going to get three tour buses. I knew that this was going to be a very interesting leg of the tour. All of the guys were trying to decide who was going with who. AJ and Veronica were going with us along with Marcus, Q and Brandon. Brian, Kevin, Howie and their wives were all going in the second tour bus. They would have Jon, Mike and Drew there with them. Johnny and the rest of the crew were going on the third bus. The rest of the day we all went out and did a little sight-seeing.

The next day we all got up and got ready we loaded the tour bus and headed to the venue in Toronto. The guys had a concert that night. Right after the concert ended we got back on the bus and headed to our next venue. The next month was pretty much the same thing every day or every other day. If we weren't traveling the guys were rehearsing and getting ready for a concert.


The last show of the tour had come, we were in Quebec. The guys were pumped and they all surprises up their sleeves for the fans. There was no way I was sitting in the dressing room for this show, pregnant or not, I was not missing it. “Baby I don't know if that's such a good idea,” Nick said running back and forth trying to find all of his stuff. He didn't see me standing there holding his shoes, both of them. “I'll be fine. I'll be in the barricated part where everyone else stands, right in front of you,” I said stopping him to give him his shoes. “Thanks baby,” he said kissing me. “But what if you get pushed and fall down. I don't want you to get hurt nor do I want anything to happen to the baby,” he said pushing my hair away from eyes. “I'll be fine baby, I promise. Will it make you feel any better if I have Brandon stand next to me the entire time?” I asked smiling at him and putting my hand on his cheek. I felt him melt in my hands. “Well I guess a little better I suppose. But please don't leave his sight,” he said taking me in his arms. “I won't baby, I promise,” I said laying my head on his chest. He took my head in his hands and kissed me passionately.

He then took off out of the dressing room with saying a word. I had no idea where he was going. “10 minutes,” a stage crew member said as he stuck his head in the dressing room. Before I knew it, Nick was back with Brandon trailing behind him.

“Brandon, please make this top priority. DO NOT let her out of your sight. The minute you see things getting out of control, run her backstage. I don't want anything to happen to her,” Nick said putting the final touches on his hair. “I promise. I won't let anything happen to her. She won't get out of my sight,” Brandon said.

“I got to get you outside before the show starts, Jenn,” Brandon said. “Ok hold up a minute,” I said. I rand up to get my jacket in case it got chilly after the sun went down. “On last good luck kiss for the tour,” Nick said coming up behind me. He whirled me around and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in months. This kiss took my breath away.

“Will you two get a room, after the show of course. I hat to interupt things but we got to go Jennifer,” Brandon said sticking hi head through the door. We just looked at each other and smiled. We were both blushing.

“I love you baby,” he said winking at me. “I love you too. Good luck tonight. I can't wait to see what you all have in store for everyone.” He just flashed me his famous Carter smirk. He took my hand and led me to Brandon.

“Remember.....” Nick started saying. “Yes I'll remember. Keep her in my sights at all times,” Brandon finished. “Right and if things get out of control, run her back here ASAP,” Nick finished. “Got it,” Brandon said.

“Bye baby,” He said winking at me. “Bye sweetie.” “Love you,” he said as I started off. “Love you too,” I hollered back. He's such a sweetheart.

Obviously I said hat outloud because all of a sudden Brandon said, “Yea he is and he loves you and the baby more than life itself.” I just smiled at the thought. Brandon led me out to the barricaded part where the sound guy, Leigh, Leighanne, Kristen and Veronica were all standing. “I'm not allowed of his sight,” I said pointing to Brandon. They all laughed.

“Nick is being over-cautious. He doesn't want you or the baby to get hurt is all,” Leighanne said. “Besides I have my own chaperone as well,” Kristen said pointing to Jon, one of the bodyguards.

The show was the happiest I ever seen the guys. They all were goofing off up there. I kept catching Nick glancing down at me making sure either Brandon or I was still there. I kept seeing Kevin glancing down at Kristen as well. I just smiled at Nick. I've never seen him get protective over me like he is now. I mean yea he has been very protective of me before but not like this. He was just too adorable. Then it came to me, I was going to be married to that adorable man in a few days and I was going to be the happiest woman on the face of this planet.

Nick must of seen the smile on my face. He came down the stairs, followed by the rest of the guys, and came into the barricade. He grabbed my hand and took me back up the stairs and up on stage. “This song is dedicated to the number one people in our lives, our significant others and our fans, you,” Kevin said. Nick looked at me and winked.

The stage crew brought out eight stools. We all took a seat next to our man. All of a sudden they all started belting out “Shining Star” I knew that was Nick's favorite song. Once he finished the song, the crowd went wild shouting “Encore”. I'm sure I looked like an idiot sitting up there grinning from ear to ear. I loved seeing him make his fans happy. Don't get me wrong, I knew I made him happy but this was a different kind of happy. I couldn't explain it but it sure was cute seeing him interacting with them.

He walked up to me taking my hand and we all walked off stage. As soon as we got to the dressing room he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. I gladly returned the favor carassing hi mouth with my tongue and sucking on his. He let out a soft moan. We both pulled back breathless. I couldn't wait to get back to that damn hotel and melt in his embrace as we made love. The thought just sent chills up and down my body. Nick could tell what I was thinking obviously he turned, winked at me, gave me his famous Carter smirk and lightly grabbed my ass as he walked by. “Let me just gather up a few things and we'll go say goodbye then we'll get to the bus,” He said smiling. I just let him do his thing.

Once we finished we went and found everyone else. We said our goodbyes and told them we would see them at the wedding Saturday. The all nodded and waved as we left. We had to get back to the hotel to get our stuff packed up before tomorrow morning. Brandon was going with us. We got on the bus but had to behave ourselves because Brandon was with us.

We pulled up to the hotel, said goodbye to the driver. We had to fight through the mob of fans. Nick stopped and signed autographs. I took quite a few pictures. Brandon kept motioning us through the crowd. Once inside we hit the elevator. Thank god these 4 star hotels don't allow anyone but guests through the front door. Once we got to our floor and found our rooms, we said goodbye to Brandon. “10 am you two. We have to leave at 10 am,” Brandon said. “Yes sir,” I said laughing.

“We'll be ready,” Nick said opening the door. “Goodnight you two.” “Night,” we said.

Nick shut the door behind us, dropped his stuff and took the stuff out of my hand and took me in his arms and kissed me tenderly. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him, he carried me to the bed. His lips never left mine. I was running my hands through his hair. He started running his free hand up under my shirt, carassing my body.

He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He stopped and smiled. “How do you get more gorgeous every time I look at you?” he asked running his fingers carassing my face. I just smiled and melted with his touch. He took both my hands and put them above my head. He then pulled my shirt off with one swoop and threw it on the floor. He sat up, still straddling me and started carassing my body. I sat up and slid his shirt off and threw it. He bent down and started kissing my stomach. “I love you,” I heard him whisper. I knew he was talking to the baby. I brought tears to my eyes. He laid back down on me and I could feel him getting hard through his jeans. He started undoing my jeans. I couldn't get out of them fast enough. “I want you Nick,” I said breathless. He kissed my neck where he could feel my pulse and bit lightly. I let out a soft moan. “I want you too. You have me baby for the rest of you life, I'm yours,” he whispered. I leaned up and kissed his collar bone. I moved my kisses up to his ear. I took his earlobe and bit down gently. I knew that drove him crazy. He let out a soft moan.

I moved m kisses back down his neck. I stopped where I could feel his pulse and sucked lightly. I could feel him getting harder by the second. I started undoing his jeans, he helped me because if I didn't go faster I think he thought he was gonna burst. He threw his jeans across the floor but he never came back to kiss me. Instead he started kissing my inner thigh. I could feel my heart beat getting faster. His kissed were getting closer to my center.

He started kissing around outside then he slid his tongue inside me, moving his tongue around slowly to start out with. God did he know how to us that thing. “God baby you are so wet. You taste so good,” he said. I had to cover my mouth from the scream I knew I would wake up the whole hotel. He then took his tongue out and found my clit and started carassing it with his tongue. “Oh my god baby,” I screamed. He didn't stop. He took his time, enjoying every bit of me he could. He then started sucking on me. I tried to guide his head up but he just shook his head. “Damn baby,” I screamed. He stopped and put his tongue back inside me again moving it around rapidly. “Come for me baby. I want to taste every drop of you,” he said breathless. At that moment, I climaxed.

Once he was finished he slip up to me and started kissing me. I was still shaking. I couldn't even speak, he left me breathless. He just looked at me and smiled. He bent down and starting kissing my neck. “God damn you taste so good baby,” he whispered. I turned to make him look at me. “You do know it's my turn to taste you,” I said winking at him. He smiled as I slid out from underneath him. I started kissing his back running my fingers tracing his 'kaos' tattoo. I knew it drove him crazy because he let out a soft moan and arched his back. He turned over on his back. I started kissing his stomach, working my way down. He thought I was going straight for him but I went to his inner thigh and kissed him there instead.

I then went up and carassed his tip with my tongue. He let out a soft moan. I then took all of him in, sucking and moving my hands up and down, matching the movement. I then started carassing his tip again with my tongue. “God baby you are so hard,” I said breathless. I then took him all in again. “Dear god baby,” he said in a loud moan. “Come for me baby. I was to taste you, every bit of it,” I said. “Oh my god baby,” he said breathless. I could hear him moaning my name over and over. At that moment he climaxed. Once he was finished, I raised up to look in his eyes then swallowed. He had the biggest smirk I've ever seen on his face. I bent down and whispered, “You taste so damn good.” I could feel him get harder against me.

He flipped me over and started carassing me. This time he carassed my breasts. He kissed his way down and twirled his tongue around my nipple. I could myself getting ready to climax yet again. I had to wait though but I didn't know how much longer I could. He started sucking and I let out a soft moan. He knew he was driving me crazy. He stopped and came up to my face. He gently spread my legs open and inserted himself inside me, slowly. He started thrusting slowly, I wrapped my legs around his waist to match my hips with his. He then took both my legs and pulled them up and put them slightly behind my head. I smiled at the expression on his face. “Dear god baby,” he said breathless and between moans. He started thrusting faster and faster. “Oh my god Nick!” I screamed. I didn't care who heard me. We both climaxed together. After catching our breaths, he slid off the top of me and laid next to me.

After a moment of silence, he broke it. “I didn't know you were THAT limber,” he said with a smirk on his face with his eyebrow raised. “Oh yea I can move many ways. It's because the way my joints grew and because I used to do ballet when I was younger,” I said smiling at him. I wanted to take him again right then and there but I knew we had to get some sleep before we left for Hawaii tomorrow. “Well that was very, um, impressive I must say,” he said smiling. I just smiled at him. He knew there would be more where that came from because he winked at me. He then took me in his arms and wrapped me in him. I felt so safe in his arms, like nothing could touch or hurt me. “Goodnight baby,” he whispered. “Goodnight sweetheart,” I said. “Love you.” “Love you too.” We both fell asleep in each others arms.