- Text Size +
chp 7

Their first day together


The next morning, Nick was the first up. He decided to surprise me with breakfast. I woke up to the smell of food and coffee. He was sitting be my side waiting for me to get up. "Good morning sunshine," he said as he kissed my lips. "Good morning baby. What's all this?" I asked with a smile. "I just wanted to surprise you." "Well thank you. I'm surprised you were able to find everything in my kitchen." "I had no problem finding things." As we ate our breakfast, we couldn't help but look up and catch each other's stares. After we ate together, I helped Nick clean up the kitchen.

"So what are you plans for today baby?" he asked me while grabbing onto my waist and pulling me near him. "Well, I have a photoshoot this afternoon but, it shouldn't take longer than a couple of hours," I said. "Ok that means we have all morning to spend time together and would you like to go to dinner tonight after you photoshoot?" he aske. "Yea that sounds awesome." That morning we decided to get out and go to the beach. We walked along the beach holding hands and kissing each other very passionately. We were all alone except for Brandon and Mike who kept a look-out for us. We brought a picnic lunch with us to have before I had to go to the studio. We both took turns feeding one another and learning more about each other. We both wanted to know all we could about the other. Nick and I packed up our stuff and headed towards the studio for my photoshoot. When we got there Nick walked me in. When we both came through the door everyone stopped and stared at us.

One of my friends, Becky, came up and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Becky. You must be the one Jennifer has been constantly talking about. Nice to meet you," she said. "Nice to meet you. Yea I'm Nick, her boyfriend," he said as he smiled at me. "Well I better let you get going to work baby," he said looking at me in the eyes. "Ok. Pick me up around 4:00," I said. "Ok baby. See you then," he said and leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately.

As he was leaving the studio, I turned bright red. "Girl, you better hold onto him," Becky said looking at me. "Oh trust me, I plan on it," I said. We then all went straight to work.

Meanwhile, Nick was planning a romantic evening. He called the limo to come and pick them up at 7:00 pm and to have a bottle of concord wine chilled. He called the best and most secluded Italian restaurant in New York and made reservations for 8:00pm. He then called the best florist in town and had them put together her favorite colors of roses again, and have them delivered around 6:00. He couldn't wait until tonight. All that afternoon, he searched the city looking for the best outfit for tonight. After he found what he wanted and took it back to Jennifer's it was time to go and pick her up.

I couldn't wait for the photoshoot to be over. It was 3:45 when Nick walked in. I was still taking pictures so, one of the photographers told him to take a seat and watch. After we finished with taking th photo, I ran up to him and gave him a kiss, which he gladly returned. "You didn't miss me much did you?" he asked sarcastically. "Nope. None what so ever," I replied. We then left the studio arm in arm.

When we got to the car, Nick opened the door for me and the got in after me. "I have a surprise for you baby," he said. "Really? You didn't have to do that," I said. "Oh yes I did. You like Italian right?" "Yea it's my favorite." "Well I made dinner reservations for us tonight." "Well, I guess that means we better get back to my place to start getting ready then." "I guess so," he said with a chuckle.

Once we got back to my apartment, we both decided to start getting ready since it was almost 6:00. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. I said "I'll get it baby," since I was already in the living room anyway. I was shocked when I opened the door to see someone holding an arrangement of flowers. "Thank you," I said and shut the door. I looked at the card knowing who they were from. The card read: 'Baby I just wanted to tell you that you are the greatest thing that has ever walked into my life. I can't wait to have the most amazing night of my life with you. Love, Nick.' I just looked up and smiled.
Once Nick heard the door shut, he knew what it was, the flowers he asked for. He just looked up and smiled knowing I would like them. All of a sudden there was a knock on his door. He opened it with a huge smile on his face. As soon as he opened the door, I flung my arms around him. "Thank you. I can't wait either and you are the most amazing man I've ever met," I whispered in his ear. "You're very welcome," he whispered back trying to hold back tears. He has never had anyone tell him that before and actually meant it. He knew that I did. As I stepped back, our eyes met. I could feel the chemistry between us. "Do you want to get a shower first," I asked him. "Sure if you're not getting one right now." "No I can wait. Besides I still have yet to go pick out my outfit for tonight." "Ok," he said chuckling.

While he was in the shower, I headed towards my room. I just sat on the side of my bed in awe. I couldn't believe that I had such a great guy in my life. After sitting there and daydreaming about him and I, I decided I needed to get up and get my outfit. I looked frantically in my closet for the perfect outfit. The very last thing I thumbed through was a red spaghetti strap dress that went to the middle of my thigh. It had silver sequins scattered on the dress. "This one's perfect," I said to myself. I got it out and laid it on my bed.

When I finally got ready it was almost 7:00. "Hey baby, the limo is here," Nick said. "Ok be out in a second." When I came out, his jaw literally dropped. "Dam baby you are gorgeous." "Well thank you. You look ver good yourself," I said "Shall we?" he asked holding out his arm. "We shall," I said with a smile.