- Text Size +

Chp 11

Our day in New York

 

That afternoon, I called Kathy back. "Hey Kathy. What's up?" I asked. "Nothing much but, I do have good news for you. If Nick wants he is able to come with you," she said. "That's fantastic! Well, I talked to him this morning about it an he said that he would be delighted to go with me." "Well then it's settled. You two better go find outfits for that night. I still have tons of planning and phone calls to make before that night. Remember you have another photoshoot in two days." "Alright thanks. I'll go write that down so I don't forget. And yes Nick and I will go get outfits to wear that night." "Ok so, I'll talk to you later." "Ok, bye Kathy." "Bye Jenn."

That evening Nick and I stayed in at my apartment. We cooked dinner together, played a few video games together, and then decided to cuddle up and watch a movie. Our favorite movie of all time was Goonies, so we decided to put it in and watch it. I almost made it through the whole movie but, fell asleep in Nick's arms. He didn't want to move me so he just fell asleep on the couch with me.

The next morning, Nick was the first one awake. He slid his arm out from underneath me, trying not to wake me. He thought it would be nice to go out for breakfast. After starting coffee he decided to go take a quick shower.

The smell of the fresh brewed coffee woke me from my sleep. I noticed that Nick was no longer next to me. I listened for him and heard the shower running. I decided to surprise him and get a shower with him. I quietly opened the door, slipped quietly out of my clothes and opened the door. "Good morning baby," I said as I looked at him in awe. I was absolutely fasinated by the water running down his body. He was beautiful! "Jesus you scared the hell out of me! Good morning sunshine," he said with a smile. "You don't mind if I take one with you......again, do you?" I asked. "No way, not at all," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. He then kissed me passionately and deeply. "Hey I thought we would go out for breakfast and maybe do some looking around today," Nick said. "That sounds great baby," I said with excitement. We finished our shower and went and got some coffee. "I thought we could go to Ihop for breakfast," Nick said. "Sounds good to me. I'll go call Brandon and Mike and tell them," I said. "No let me do that while you finish getting ready." "Oh alright," I said as I kissed him and went on my way to finish getting ready.

Nick picked up his cell and called Mike. "Hello," Mike said. "Hey Mike it's me, Nick. Jennifer and I are wanting to go to Ihop for breakfast and we were wondering if you guys would like to come with us?" he asked. "Sure just let me call and get a car here. We'll come over when wer get ready," Mike said. "Sure thing, Mike. Jennifer is just about ready I think." "Ok be there in a bit," Mike said. "Ok later then." "Later," Mike said.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it baby," Nick said. It was Brandon and Mike. "Are you two ready to go?" asked Brandon. "Yea we are now," I said coming into the living room. Nick turned and looked at me and just smiled. He didn't have to say anything because I knew what he was thinking. We all headed out the door and down the hallway. Nick put his arm around my waist and leaned in and kissed my cheek. As he did he whispered, "You look beautiful baby. I love you." "Awe thank you. You look grea too. I love you too baby," I whispered as I kissed his cheek. We walked outside and the car was waiting for us.

As we entered the Ihop parking lot, we knew it was busy. There were tons of cars there. "Don't worry. I called the manager and he said he has a private room waiting fo us. We just have to go through the main room to get there," said Mike. "Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it," said Nick. "No problem. Besides I knew that you two would want some kind of privacy." "Thanks Mike a lot. That was really thoughtful," I said.

As we walked in the doors we were met by the manager. "Hi Nick and Jennifer. How are you two today? I have a private room waiting just for you," he said. "Oh great thanks," Nick replied. "Just follow me," the manager said.

Nick took my hand and we started following the manager. As we entered the dining room everyone quit eating and it go quiet real quick. "Baby, I fell very uncomfortable all of a sudden. Everyone is staring at us. I've been in restaurants before and this has NEVER happened," I whispered to Nick. "I know same here baby but, it's just because they aren't used to seeing us together. It will get better I promise baby," he said trying to reassure me.

The manager led us into our private room. It was a small, cozy room with two tables. One for Brandon and Mike and one for us. We all ordered our food and as we were waiting I looked over and saw faces planted on the glass looking in at us. When the waiter brought our food, he pulled the curtains so that we could have our privacy. "Thank you so much," Nick said. "Oh no problem. Celebrities like you two deseve their privacy," said the waiter.

As we finished eating my phone rang, it was Kathy. "Hey Kat, what's up?" I asked. "Well I went shopping this morning and found the perfect dress for you to wear to the awards show," she said. "Really? Where is it at? Because Nick and I were going to do some shopping today," I said. "Well I took a picture of it with my phone. I thought about maybe coming over and showing it to you," she said. "Well what about coming over tonight for dinner. All six of us. You can finally meet Nick and his bodyguard/friend, Mike," I said. "Sure that sounds great. What time do you want me there," she asked. "How about 7:30pm? Is that alright or is that too late? " I asked. "No 7:30pm is fine. I'll be there 7:30 sharp," she replied. "Ok see you then." "See ya soon, Jenn." "Bye," I said. "Bye."

"Who was that babe?" Nick asked. "Oh that was Kathy. She is coming over for dinner to meet you and Mike. Is that ok?" I asked. "Yea that's great! I want to meet everyone that is important in your life," Nick said. "Because you are my life now," he continued. "Awe thanks baby. You are my life too and I will let you meet everyone that is important to me," I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

By the time we were done eating, crowds were growing outside the door of our room. "We have a back door that I can sneak you guys out of," the manager said. "Oh that would be great!" Nick said. We followed him out the back door and headed to our car. "Where to now sir," the driver asked. "You guys have me all day," he continued. At that Nick looked over at me. "Well where would you like to go, baby?" he asked me. "How about going downtown?" I suggested. "Downtown it is then," Nick said to the driver.

The car stopped at Central Park. We decided to get out and walk around the park since it didn't seem so busy. We walked and talked hand in hand with Mike and Brandon not far behind us. We stopped at a huge fountain. Nick turned to face me. "God you're beautiful. You are all that I have ever wanted in a woman. You're sweet, down-to-earth, and funny. And your eyes are deep blue like the ocean and I loose myself in them everytime I look at you. I just turn to mush and get weak in the knees. NO ONE has been able to do that. I believe that you will be in my life forever," Nick said trying to hide tears. He seen that the tears were flowing down my cheeks. "Nick that is absolutely the most beautiful, heart-felt thing that anyone has ever told me. You have no idea how much that means to me," I said between sobs. "Yes I do know because I can see the reaction on your face and in your eyes," he said smiling. I started to say something but he silienced me with a very deep, passionate kiss.

Afterwards we finished walking the park and headed back to the car. "Hey Nick, can we go see the Statue of Liberty? That is something I have never done and always wanted to," I asked. "Sure baby that sounds like a great idea," he said with a smile. After we visited the Statue of Liberty, it was time to head back to my place and start dinner for tonight. On the way back, Nick took my hand and looked at me, " I had a blast today baby. I love you." At that moment he leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately. I drew back not long after that. "What's wrong?" he asked looking at me concerned. "Nothing it's just that seriously turns me on and I don't think we want to do that here in front of Brandon and Mike. Besides there is plenty of time for that tonight," I said smiling at him. He smiled back and kissed me deeply again.