- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is Chap 3 PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE review thanks for reading

THE NEXT DAY

 

TRACY

"no parties or destroying the house got it" my dad warned as my parents made their way down stairs with thier bags,

"we promise, we just having, Angel, BJ, Leslie, Brittany and Christina over for a sleep over, we won't do anything wild promise" I said, my dad picked up the bags and we hugged my mom and dad goodbye, they climbed into their car and with that they were gone, I turned to Misha,

"tonight is gonna be so cool, we haven't had a girls-only sleep over in ages" I said with a grin, just then the door opened,

"Hiya guys" BJ greeted, as Angel, BJ and Leslie bought thier pillows and bags inside, we had set up the lounge so we could all sleep there all we needed to do later was bring the matresses down.

"So Les, Ang and I are gonna head down to the video shop quick, which dvd's do ya want" Misha asked, we thought about it for a while,

"Anything scarey" I told them with a smile,

"just while you there buy some chips and stuff" BJ asked Leslie, she nodded and they headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MISHA

Leslie, Angel and I headed towards the local shopping mall down the road.

"So what are we getting?" Angel asked.

"Well I wanna go check out the dvd's before we do anything..." Leslie said as headed into the dircetion of the vido shop.

"What horror are we getting?" I asked.

"Got to be something really sceary" I added. Leslie went thought the dvd's, picking them up and showing them to us. Angel and I shock our heads to all of them.

"What about this one?" I asked, picking up the first "Scream".
"How many times have we seen that?" Leslie asked.

"I want it...Les we haven't seen it for ages...and it always freaks me out" Angel added, having a freaked out expression.

"Okay...but this one also then" Leslie said giving me another dvd. I looked at it and smiled.

"You and your "Child's play"...it's a doll that come alive" I laughed. Angel grabbed some money out of her purse and we payed for the dvd's.

"I have an awsome idea" I added as the three of us walked out the video shop. Angel and Leslie looked at me.

"We are always complaining we never bake...lets make a cake tonight" I said. The other two smiled.

"Beside this is our sleepover and we have the right to pig out" Leslie added. Angel and I laughed and we headed into the shops.

"Hey you two....and Misha" Aaron smiled as he walked past us, he was walking out as we walk in. I smiled and Leslie and Angel shock their heads and walked ahead. I walked closer to Aaron.

"What you doing here?" Aaron asked me. Everytime I heard his voice, I still freaked out.

"We just getting stuff for the sleepover tonight" I said. Aaron grabbed the dvd's out my hand.

"Scream and Child's play?" he asked, looking at me like I was mad.

"What?" I said grabbing them from him.

"How chessy do you girls have to get" he laughed.

"While it's a girlys night...so leave us alone" I joked back.

"Well....While I am having a chessy sleepover..what will you be doing?" I asked Aaron.

"David and I are going with a few buddies to see the drag racing...it's going on all night...it's going to be awsome" Aaron smiled.

"Well..have fun" I smiled.

"I better go...Davis is waiting at my house....enjoy your night" Aaron smiled as he kissed me on the cheek. I smiled back at him....how awsome was this! I watched Aaron walked away and the run up to Leslie and Angel.

"I am so in love" I cried as they stood by the chips isle. They both rolled their eyes.

"That's out brother" Leslie cried with a discussed look. I smiled.

"Hello to Mrs Carter" I joked as I laughed.

"Stop discusing my brother and lets get some shopping down" Angel moaned. I groaned and helped them shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRACY

We cleaned up a bit, while we waited for Misha and the girls to come back,

"So I spoke to Justin this afternoon, he said the guys are all going camping this weekend" Britney said,

"Thank-goodness, no guys for a whole weekend" I joked as the girls just laughed,

"So come on, we want details on you and Chad" Christina said, looking at me with a grin,

"There are no details to tell you, he asked me to dance, " I told the girls,

"I can't believe they did that, if it was me I'd never talk to them again" BJ added, I laughed and shook my head,

"They just trying to look out for us" I reminded her, she smiled at me

"yeah I know" she added,

"But come on, you could so easily be Chad's girlfriend now" she said, I grinned at her,

"But I forgot to tell you, I gave Chad my number, he said he would call tonight" I said, they all looked at me shocked,

"Who's going to call tonight?" Leslie said from the door, BJ looked at her sister then back at me,

"Why didn't you say anything," Britney asked, I shrugged my shoulders,

"because then the guys would crash the sleep over" I told them honestly, they all grinned,

"Who's going to call" Misha asked again,

"Chad" I answered as we all went over to see what Misha and the girls bought back for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MISHA

"While you five get the lounge sorted...Angel and I will put these away" I said picking the bags off the floor.
"Wait Mish...throw the chips" BJ asked. I grabbed the one bag and threw it at BJ.

"Thanks chick" BJ smiled. Angel and I headed into the kitchen.

"So what was Aaron doing tonight?" Angel asked me.

"Him and David are going to watch some drag raceing" I said as I put all the things in the cupboards. Angel smiled.

"So it's officaly...only girls lefted" Angel smiled.

"Why..what about the rest of them?" I asked confused.

"Nick and the group went camping for the weekend" Angel informed me.

"What are we waiting for then...lets phone all the guys who are free tonight" I joked. Angel reached into her handbag and threw me a book.

"What this?" I asked looking throught the book.

"It's my telephone book...you want guys..there are at least half the guys at school in that book" Angel smiled. I grinned and put the book in my pocket.

"Make the popcorn" Leslie said giving Angel the microwave popcorn. Angel put it in the mircowave and we sat waiting for it.

"So what do you guys have planned all summer?" Leslie asked us.

"First date with Aaron" I smiled. Angel laughed.

"And what about second, thrid, fourth.." Angel said.

"And fifth, sixth, seventh...the list goes on" I joked.
"Oh my word...you have turned into a Aaron obssebed" Leslie grinned. I wacked her on the arm.

"While what about you and the HOTTIE from the party last night?" I asked.

"He is so last night...he turned out to be more into himself then into me" Leslie said.

"Oh sorry" Angel half smiled.

"What do you have to be sorry for?....I already have a new one" Leslie grinned.

"Already?" Angel asked shocked.

"Since when has the Leslie been a playa" I laughed.

"Since last night...appartanly...the make-over was so good, I had guys falling to their knees" Leslie said. Angel and I laughed.

"Yeah...sure" Angel smiled.

"No really...this one guy fall right in front of me..." Leslie laughed. We laughed also.

"He probably tripped over the wire that was in front of me...but people don't have to know that" Leslie said. Angel and I shock our head and laughed.

The wind outside whistled as it blew thought the trees.

"What was that?" I said as I jumped from the noise.

"It's just the wind..." Leslie said as her and Angel looked out the window.

"It looks like it's going to rain" Angel said closeing the curtain.

Bring...the micowave went off

I jumpped up again.

"It's just the micowave" Angel laughed as she took the popcorn out. I sighed in relief.

"You sceard casue big Aaron isn't here to save you" Leslie laughed as she teassed me in a baby's voice.

"HA HA" I shot as I grabbed a popcorn from the bowl and threw it at her.

"HEY" she shot back laughing. She picked one up and threw it back at me. I grabbed at handfull and run into the lounge. Leslie chassed me into the lounge as we threw popcorn at each other.

"Stop acting like kid" Angel moaned as she walked into the lounge with the bowl.

"You not sceard of popcorn are you?" BJ joked as she picked one up and threw it at Angel. Angel looked shocked, tossing the whole bowl into BJ face.

"You didn't?" BJ asked shocked as she laughed.

"She so did" Britanny laughed as Tracy, Christina and Britanny started with the popcorn also.

BANG...the hunder rowed.

"AHHHHHH" we all shouted. throwing the popcorn that was in our hands in the air. We all laughed.

"It's just hunder" Christina laughed.

"And now we don't have popcorn to eat with the movie" Britanny maoned. I picked up the popcorn off the floor.

"It's still eatablly" I said throwing it into my mouth.

"Eww" everybody moaned, throwing the rest of the popcorn in their hands at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Lets just watch the movie" Tracy said, we all got into out spots on the matress and started the movie.

"Oh my word...check he is behide her" Angel shouted.

"Shhh" BJ moaned.

"Don't run up the stais" I shouted to the tv. Were were already half way thought the movie.

"Oh my word...he is going to pop out somewhere" Britanny said, getting sceard, the music always gave you an idea of what was going to happen. Just as the man jumped out from behide her....the power cut and there was a huge BAng...from the hunder again.

"AHHHH" we all screamed louder this time, jumping to our feet. just then there was a knock on the window.

"What the hell was that?" Christina shouted. We all stood still panicking.

"Misha...look out the window" Tracy demaned.

"Why me?" I shot back.

"While...you the one who chose Scream" Angel shot back.

"And you also wanted it" I said back.

"So both of you check it out" BJ said, we were all freaking out badly. Tracy and Britanny pushed Angel and I forwards.

"HEY" Angel shot back starring at them.

"Just look" Leslie said.

"I am not going first" Angel moaned.

"FINE...I will" I shot back grabbing Angel arm as we both tiptoes to the window. I grabbed the curtain and pulled it open.

"AHHHHH" I screamed loud.

"AHHHHHHH" the other scream, as Angel ran back to the group.

"HA HA" I laughed turning to the group as they were hugging each other. They all looked at me and I laughed louded.

"You can all stop hugging each other now" I laughed.

"What the hell was that for?" Angel punched me as I walked closer.

"Come on...it was good" I laughed again. They all sighed with relief.

"You should of seen you face's" I laughed.

WOOF...WOOf...our dog barked.

"AHHHH" I screamed. Everybody starred at me and laughed.

"Served you right" Christina said.

"I think it's a blackout" Britanny said closeing the curtain.

"It's also starting to rain hevey now" Leslie added. We all followed Tracy and BJ into the kitchen to get some candles. As we walked into the kitchen the power come back on.

"Thank goodness" BJ said.

"I am not putting that movie back on" Leslie said.

"Me either" Brianny added.

"So lets make the cake" I added. We all agred and grabbed the ingrendeice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRACY

I watched as they took out everything for a cake, but I wasn't in the mood for baking, so I took a handful of flour,

"Hey BJ" I said, as she turned around I threw the flour in her face and grinned,

"HEY what was that for" she asked shocked as the other girls looked on in silence, BJ picked up some flour and threw it back at me, expect I ducked and the flour went all over Britney,

"You did not just do that" she asked shocked, Leslie grabbed some eggs and started pretending she could juggle.

"hey look here" she shouted we all turned to look at her, BANG... went the thunder again, Leslie jumped and dropped the eggs, we all laughed at her, but before we coud do anything the phone rang,

"Hello" I said into the reciever, I waited a while for an answer, but all I heard was deep breathing,

"Who was on the phone" Misha asked as I entered the kitchen,

"I dunno" I replied nervously,

"they were just breathing then they hung up" I said, BJ rolled her eyes,

"its just the guys trying to scare us" she said, I nodded but I had a bad feeling about that, just then the phone rang again,

"I'll get it" Misha said, as she ran to the lounge to answer the phone, we all followed her into the lounge,

"Hello" she said, again, there was nothing on the other side except someone breathing in deeply, she quickly threw the phone down and turned towards us, "Angel ... tell your brothers to leave us alone" she whispered her face white as a ghost.

"it can't be the guys, they camping" Britney reminded the girls,

"but its raining, maybe they came home early" I said, as the phone rang for the 3rd time,

"AHHH" we all screamed,

"I'm not answering" Misha said, looking towards Angel,

"Well don't look at me" she said stepping away from the phone,

"I'll put it on speaker" Leslie replied, picking up the feather duster and pressing the speaking phone button with the end of the stick,

"Hello" She said in a shaky voice,

"Whats your favorite horror movie" the deranged voice asked, as the phone went dead, the girls looked at each other with wide eyes, as the dog started scratching at the door, the girls were huddled up,

"Guys, whats that" Misha shreaked noticing the dog had a piece of white paper in his mouth, Christina bent down to take it away from the dog, she turned it over and saw that there was writing on the back,

"Guys look" she said as she read the words out,

Are you girls scared yet, or do you want to play more was all it read, as the phone rang for the fourth time, Angel was sick of it and picked up the phone,

"NICK ..... YOU JACK ASSES! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, YOU A BUNCH OF CHILDISH JERKS, JUST LEAVE US ALONE" she sceamed to the other person,

"Uh, i'm not nick" the other voice said confused, Angel screamed and threw the phone at BJ,

"its not Nick" she shreaked as BJ nervously said hello into the phone,

"hi is this Tracy" asked the other voice, BJ rolled her eyes at Angel,

"Its not Nick .... its Chad" she grinned as I reconised the voice,

"Hello" I said

"I'm just putting you on speaker phone okay" I told him as I switched the speaker on and put the phone down.

"So I had fun last night" I told Chad, I could just imagain him smiling,

"me too ... we should do it again sometime" he said, the girls squealed and I shot them a look to shut-up but grinned in return to what Chad had just said,

"So Misha and Angel you excited about starting Bayview high" he asked,

"yeah very" Angel said with a grin, Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Misha, thats not funny" Angel said, forgetting Chad was on the phone,

"it wasn't me" Misha admitted with wide eyes, as the dog ran towards the door and started going crazy,

"uh guys .... I think Misha is telling the truth" BJ said, looking at the back door, you could see the shape of a person standing by the glass,

"AHHHH" Britney screamed, as the dog started growling,

"Whats wrong' Chad asked concerned when he heard the screaming,

"nothing chad, its just that all night its been sounding like there is someone outside the house and we've been getting strange phone calls, and with my partents not being here" I said, but was cut off as they phone went dead,

"hello .... hello Chad you there" I asked, Christina turned to me,

"the .... phone... it .....it went dead" I said, now really getting scared, BANG the thunder was even louder this time, as the rain started coming down harder then it had, Just then the power switched off again,

'AHHHHHH" we all screamed on the top of our lungs,

"Hello" we heard a voice shout,

"Omg Britney this is your fault" BJ shouted as we all cuddled up togeather, to frightned to move,

"My fault ... what did I do" she asked BJ,

"hello, in scream its the boyfriend who kills everyone, so its your fault you dating Justin" Christina added,

"Chris, I don't think its Justin doing this" I said looking over at my friends, the dog came and stood in front of us as he growled and barked, at the door,

"Okay, Britney and Christina you guys grabb the Flour, Leslie take the eggs, Misha and Angel grab your pillows, while BJ and I open the door. We ordered them, we all grabbed everthing that was needed as we slowly walked towards the door,

"guys wait ...." Angel said,

"if anything happens, I love you guys and I just want you to know, I love everything about my life" she said, we all rolled our eyes at her being dramatic,

"1 .... 2.... 3" BJ and I counted, just as we opened the door there was a guy standing there,

"AHHHHHHH" we screamed as another guy jumped out of the bushes and started stangling the one guy, Britney and Christina threw the flour on him as Leslie started throwing eggs on the other guy, and Misha and Angel were hitting him with a pillow,

"Misha its just me" the first guy said,

"AHHHH" all seven of us shouted as we gave the other guys a fright

"he knows our name," Brit screamed as we all turned and headed the other way, but as we ran through the house the other door opened to reveal another two guys,

"AHHHHHH" all of us screamed, as BJ and I ran into these guys, sending them and us tumbling to the floor,

"Trace whats going on" the guy asked, BJ and I jumped up and ran back to the other girls, but now we were all hudlled in the corner of the kitchen, just as the lights came back on,

"NICK" I screamed as I releasised it was him and the other guys,

"OMG Aaron" Misha cried as AJ let go of Aaron, just then Justin looked up,

"What are THEY doing here" JC asked pointing at the two guys lying on the floor,

"CHAD .... JARRED" we all asked shocked,

"What is going on?" Les asked, Aaron tried to explain that he came to see Misha, but sliped and fell in the mud. while Nick and the guys were trying to scare us, they saw a guy at the door and attacked him before he could attack us, and Chad said that when the phone went dead they got worried from the screaming and decided to check out the house, Les picked up the mop and we all grabbed a stick,

"GET OUT .... GET OUT .... GET OUT" we shouted, chasing the guys out of the house as we locked the door and slid to the floor, just then Misha burst out laughing, and soon we were all in hystericall laughing, this was deffinatly going to be a sleep over none of us were going to forget for a long time.

Misha

"Wait up Misha" I heard from the front door. I relaised it was Aaron, I walked towards the door, ready to open it up.

"No way are you opening the door for those boys" BJ moaned.

"No but Aaron wants to talk to me" I said.

"She has been on Aaron high since yesturday, don't stop her from talking to him" Tracy said as she grabbed BJ arm. Tracy winked at me and I opened the door.

"I am so sorry Misha..I never meant to sceard you...maybe the others...but not you" Aaron joked. I smiled at him, I know, I know but he so cute!

"It's okay" I smiled at him. "What were you doing here anyway?" I asked him.

"Oh what are you doing here?" Angel moaned as she come from the lounge with ice-cream in her hand.

"I just wanna talk to Misha" Aaron said, putting his hand in front of Angel's face.

"HA HA" Angel joked pushing Aaron.

"Misha, could you and I just go outside for a second?" Aaron asked me.

"No way..this is our sleepover" Angel complanied.

"Just give us a second" I pleaded with Angel.

"Fine..only a second...then she mine for the rest of the night" Angel complanied.

"FINE" Aaron said.

"FINE" Angel said talking her bowl of ice-cream and walking back into the lounge. Aaron and I walked outside, it was still raining, but not badly.

"So I have been thinking that we still need to go on our first..date" Aaron said, once I had closed the door.

"Yeah...and when you wanna go?" I asked, my heart was pounding, I had waited for this moment for so long.

"While..how does tomorrow night sound?" Aaron asked me. I grinned at him.

"Sounds prefect" I smiled.

"So I'll fetched you at 8pm..." Aaron asked.

"Yeah..but what we going to do?" I asked curiously.

"Leave that up to me...it's a suprise" Aaron smiled.

"Okay...whatever it is...I know's its going to be great" I smiled.

"So see you tomorrow?" Aaron asked. I nodded my head and watched Aaron walked to his own house. He turned around and waved at me. I waved back before going back into the house. As I opened the door I was greeted with 6 grinning faces.

"So what happend?" Britanny asked me exicted. I lent back on the door and signed.

"Tomorrow is our first offically date" I smiled, I was so exicted, how was I going to make it thought the night and the whole day tomorrow.

"Yay!" all the girls shouted, before we headed into the lounge to conuite your girly sleepover.