- Text Size +

--------------------------------------------------------- 

AJ's eyes snapped open and he was in his bed. He realized his hand was in his pants on his cock.His dream felt so real.He was sure it was real because he could feel her touch and the taste of her lips on his.During his lunch hour AJ stopped by Jennifer’s bookstore.

“Hey! AJ what you been up to?”

“Uh…nothing.” he looked puzzled.

“Are you okay? You look upset.”

“Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.” he lied.

“Something is wrong. I can sense it. It’s in your eyes.”

“Okay…were you at my hotel last night?”

“No…I don’t even know where your staying.”

“Are you sure. Because you were at my window climbing up a ladder.”

“I’m pretty sure I wasn’t on a ladder last night. You must of had a dream.”

“Yeah a really weird one.”

“Really? What was it about?”

“Uh…I forgot.”

“You’re lying. Again I can see it your eyes.”

“Alright I’ll tell you. But don’t get upset when you hear it.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

“Um…how should I say this…it was a sex dream.” he looked away when he said the last part.

Jennifer’s eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open. Then suddenly she burst out laughing.AJ’s face turned red. He couldn’t believe he was telling her his dream.

“Oh sorry. Please continue.”

“I was…you know…masturbating…God I can’t believe I’m telling you this. I heard a noise which made me stop. I heard it again and realized it was close to the window. It was you so I let you up. I asked how you were able to get past security guards but you just asked me to come with you. We argued then I reluctantly went with you. We were in some sort of woods with a fire and blankets on the ground. I asked you where we were but you said nothing.Then you kissed me and we…we…started to have sex.Then I woke up.”