- Text Size +

 When I was in the bathroom my friend jenny came in “do you want to come to my boyfriends house with me”. said jenny. “Yes please”. Ashley said when I was ready jenny was pushing me out the door so we went in the car and Ashley said who is your boyfriend jenny said a. j. Mclean and Ashley said ok we went up the drive way and jenny was saying into the speaker box hey it jenny and other person said aj been it specting you. So the gate open an then we went up the drive way and the maid open the door aj and nick are in the kitchen waiting for you guys so jenny went in first and I follow and nick and aj were just sitting waiting for us.


So jenny said to nick and aj this Ashley and they said nice to meet you and I said nice to meet you too and nick said do you guys want to talk in the game room and we all said yes. Aj give jenny a piggy back rid and nick pick up me and give me a piggy back ride to the game room and nick put me down on the end of the couch and aj put jenny down on his knee I was being quite that time and when aj was play with the sterol and jenny said to me why are you being quite. And then nick grab me and put me on his knee and he said are you alright now I said year I am and I lean back on him and  aj’s door bell rang and he saw Brian and Howie at his doorway and said what up my boy" and A.J said hey what up man how are u doing man" following him to the game room.

 Jenny said hi guys and they said hi. Brian, Howie meet Ashley and they said hi and I said hello dose anyone want a drink and Brian, Howie and nick said coke please ok aj and jenny fanta please ok then I walk to the kitchen and nick follow me do you need some help and I said yes please I got out 7 glasses out of the cupped and nick got the drinks when I was pouring the drinks in nick was hugging me and he said it this alright for you and I said yes it’s alright. I went out to give them there drinks and nick got the other drinks and give two to aj and jenny and nick give it Howie and Brian so lets talk ok you go first Ashley ok. Nick have you ever have a girl friend before and he said yes only for 3 year but I broke up with her what about you ash I never had a boyfriend before I know I am just waiting for my perfect match. What about you aj I have had about 5 girls friend but it didn’t turn out so good and that when I meet jenny. we all said that good to hear.