- Text Size +
When I went to my parent house for visited for a weekend so I can spend time with them because I never see my parent for a long time since I was graduation from high school. I was kind nerve to tell my parent that I was dating one of the members from the backstreet boys is A.J McLean. I was knocking on my parent door. I was hear my parent say who is this on the door. And I was hug my parent because I miss them that I never for a long time but I always love them so much

Dad say" I can’t believe u date the backstreet boys’ A.J McLean now and why did u never tell me before also I was worry about u and your life over the world." Jenny said” why I don’t want u to know about it because it is my life and he always love me so much in the world. but I always love him so much in the world and I want to be with him in my life and he always care about him so much in my heart." My dad said” I always want u to be safe by him because he always try use u so much as I can because he always try take u and rape u and I want my baby to be safe ok."
 Jenny said" it is my life now and I don’t care what u said and I always love him so much in the world and I want to be there for him and love him so much in my heart and I am have his baby soon and I will be a mom soon ok and stay out my life ok and leave me the hell alone ok do u understand me" My dad said” I always care about u and ur life but I am try to help u baby and you know how me and ur mom feel about you sweetie and we want u to be safe from your boyfriend ok and please for me to be sage ok I love u sweetie and be there for me sweetie. My mom said” I really want u to be safe like a normal daughter to me and ur father but I really want to spend time with us ok baby and I really love u baby please.

Me and my dad hate each other because he always ruined my life when he always worry about me and my life with A.J McLean and I always want to be with him so much in the world and I always be there for him so much in the entire world. I always feel about him but my dad hate him when he is around me as a good girlfriend so much in my heart and care about me as a perfect and I always be there for my boyfriend who always be a perfect man for me so much and I always love him so much when I was met him at the concert in California and we always love each other and feel so lovely that we have it for a long time and I really love it and he love it too. My life is perfect for A.J Mclean that i alway love him so much in my heart and i alway care about him that i alway think about him so much and he alway be a perfect man in the world that my life is open for him and his family.