- Text Size +

At Friday morning Of September 23,2003, Me and Ash was shopping at the mall to buy some clothes for our date tonight with aj mclean and nick carter.me said "whay did you think about nick carter last night?" said jenny. Ashley said to me "he is cute and awesome when he hugs me yesterday at the kitchen". "Oh really and what did he say?" said jenny. nick said it is alright if i can hug me and i say it is alright " ash said. And we still shopping all day. At 5 minute ago we saw 2 person from the backstreet boys was AJ mclean and Nick Carter was shopping too and we was walk to them and we say hi to them and they hi back to us.

AJ mclean said"hey baby why are u here at the mall" i said" i was shopping with my friend Ashley that why and why" Aj mclean said nothing and i was look some outfit at the store for tonight that why" i said"oh i see". Me and Aj mclean was saw Ashley and Nick Carter was chatting to each other at the table at the cafe of the mall and smiles at each other.They alway spend time to together so much.Nick said" do u want to be my gf because i like u as a nice girl that i want be with" Ashley say yes i can be ur gf because i like u as a perfect man that i want to spend rest of my life with you nick". Nick said i want to be with you in the rest of my lif with u too ashley.
Me and Aj mclean was holding hand and walk to the store to look around to find some a nice to wear for tonight. Aj mclen,Me,Ashley and Nick Cater was shopping all day like Sister and Brother until we finish shopping and we have alot of fun together at the mall and we alway have a good time at the mall that we alway love.