- Text Size +

Me and jennifer was at lisa ann place a sleep over to talk about our boyfriend Aj mclean, Nick Carter and Howie Dorough all day until bed time. We have a lot of fun at her place and eat pizza and drink wine in her living room with our sleep bag on the floor with the backstreet boys album on her cd player..

Lisa said"i really love howie so much in the heart because he is alway feel happy for me and my life."Me and ashley said"awwww."Ashley say this is very cutie for u and howie dorough because u and him are the cute and perfect couple that u both can be happy and wonderful."Jennifer said i am agrees with u ashley that u and howie is a cute couple like me and ajmclean and nick and ashley. i really love so much in the world." Lisa said i really was so happy that howie is start like me because i am a good woman to him and i am alway ne a good lady to him and i look at me and i am so (sob)happy , i am cry now sorry". Me and Ashley said" dont cry ok we love u so muh so much."

Lisa Ann was put the backstreet boys cd on the her cd player to dance on the floor and we alway have alot fun at her house. We was drunk at lisa ann place and we alway go crazy on the floor. it was awesome and fun. We alway have fun and drunk all night until 3 am in the morning. We alway chillin so much because we awas drunk so much. we alway be best friend for life and sister for life. we alway so happy for our man who alway be there for our life and heart. We love AJ Mclean,Howie Dorough and Nick Carter 4 forever. Also Lisa ann have a sister name Alysha Mclean who her sister for 3 year and we alway say hi to her because she was invite by her sister lisa ann. Alysha was shy to talk to us because she was new and just meet her sister who live near us in california and we alway have good fine and i really love it and happy. we alway be happy so much like sister for live. when we was chillin for while and lisa and i was talk in the kitchen to talk about howie that she alway love him so much in the world and she alway feel so proud about him so much in the world and she alway be with him in her life.

Alysha said' i alway like aj mclean like a brother and he alway love me so much in the world and i alway want to be around him when he was there in his own feet".I said"i am Jenny Blackwell and i am datin ur brother aj mclean and we alway be together for 3 years since i met him at the concert and he alway love me so much in the world and i really happy for him and i alway proud of him." Alysh said"what u cant date my brother because he is no good for u jenny sorry".I said"he is good for me and i alway love him so much in the world and he alway be there for me and love me so much in the world so he is still my man ok and stay out of my life." Alysha Mclean said"i dont care bitch ok my brother is my number in my family because i alway love him so much in the world and i alway care about him so much in the world and u cant have him because u are not cute for him ok so peace out u slut". I said"exuse me i am not a slut and i love ur brother for 2 year ok and i alway be there for him and he alway keep care about me so much in the world so u are just a bitch ok". Alysha said"oh really and he alway be there for our parent because we alway love them so much in the world and you cant be with him in his own life and he alway be happy about his family.