- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
YAY another chapter. I'm working on chapter 19 right now, hopefully I can get that done today and then update again tomorrow! Thanks everyone!
Chapter Fifteen: Seems Like Yesterday

Alyssa walked through the airport passing through security once more as she looked around for a familiar face. “Just where do you think you’re going little miss?” She heard behind her. She whirled around and grinned.

“Frank!” She cooed giving him a big hug. “How are you?”

He grinned at her and helped her with her bags. “I’m doing just fine Alyssa. How have you been?” He asked sincerely. She loved that Nick’s bodyguard was always so kind and sweet to her and sometimes to Nick even though he didn’t always deserved to be nice to she mused to herself. To the fans Frank was the mean one, the one that if Nick didn’t want to talk to any fans then he most certainly didn’t have to.

“I’m really good today, just really excited I missed everyone.” She admitted with a nervous grin. Frank led her out to a black car putting her bags, her laptop bag, a black duffel, and her large roller into the trunk. She grinned at him trying to offer her help but he shook her off opening the passenger door for her. She got in sliding across letting him get in as well. The car pulled out onto the road just as Alyssa’s phone began to ring Nick’s ring-tone that she’d designated for him. “Hey you.” She said trying to mock and exasperated sigh.

Nick’s brow furrowed, “What’s wrong baby?” He asked wondering why she was saddened by her tone alone.

She took a deep breath, “I’m at the airport. I tried to get an earlier flight…and uh…well it’s been delayed because of the freaky weather.” She said simply.

“Are you kidding me?” He asked feeling even more dismayed. “When will you be able to make it out?”

“I don’t know yet…I’ll let you know when I do though. I’m really sorry baby…” Alyssa said again crossing her fingers as she fibbed to Nick over the phone.

Nick sighed feeling really disappointed that Alyssa’s flight had been delayed. Little did he know she was just about to reach the hotel that he would be returning to in just a little over an hour. She’d been planning the entire thing that she’d be showing up early to surprise Nick. During Angel’s visit they’d devised the plan between discussing Aaron’s destructive behavior and her new found confidence in their relationship. She’d told Nick she would be coming in the next day but that due to weather her flight was being delayed. “I just can’t believe you can’t make it out…”

“I’m really trying baby I am…” She said stifling a grin as Frank, Nick’s body guard shot her a glance from the other side of the town car he’d chartered to fetch her from the airport. She’d even gone so far as to include him in on her little scheme to surprise her fiancé. There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted this to go smoothly, to really begin to serve as the kicking off point to an entirely new level of intimacy for them. Through discussing things with her own sister, Lori and even Angel as far as what they thought was and wasn’t sexually taboo she had come to learn a lot about herself and that her personal fantasies and things that could be deemed fetishes weren’t all that strange after all. A few moments later Alyssa rang off with Nick promising that she would indeed call him when she got her new flight information. No doubt she thought that he wanted to pick her up at the airport, be the first one she saw.

Frank brought her into the hotel the back way making sure that the fans wouldn’t see her as she snuck up to Nick’s suite. Frank hugged her and handed her a spare key. “He’s one lucky guy.” He said in his slow Texas drawl.

She grinned and gave him a hug before entering the suite she made sure to hide all her bags and sat on the bed relaxing in just a pair of low rise relaxed jeans that hugged all of her curves and a tighter than normal jersey tee-shirt of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. She felt the butterflies rise in her stomach as she awaited his arrival back to the hotel. She looked through her bag for a moment getting slightly bored at how slow and cruel the clock was being to her keeping them separated just for that much longer. She flipped through her copy of Cosmo looking at the various articles and tips on sex and foreplay. She grinned hoping that her little surprise would definitely get him raring to go. She’d been more than missing him as of late and even worse she was missing his touch more and more all the time.

She felt the dull ache in the pit of her stomach as she looked around the room, she contemplated for a moment letting him walking in on her naked sprawled out on the hotel bed touching herself in anticipation for his return. She chuckled at herself at the cheesy porn like idea. She heard the boys down the hall laughing at each other and Howie making a few choice jabs at Nick for being the “single-looking” one on the promotional tour since Alyssa wasn’t around. At that moment Alyssa grabbed her perfume from her bag before hiding it and spritzed a little on herself and then just in the air in front of the door that Nick would enter in just a few moments. Meanwhile, outside Nick rolled his eyes. “You’re just pissed because I get awesome sex when I do see her.” He quipped back.

Howie snorted and smacked Nick on the back, “Yeah but Leigh and Howie play hide the salami every night.” AJ retorted making Nick wrinkle his nose and snicker at the comment.

“Okay you losers I’m going to go call my woman I’ll see you guys at dinner okay?”

“Sure thing Nicky.” Howie replied. Nick slid the key into the door seeing the green light indicate that the door was unlocked he opened the door and immediately noticed something was different. One breath inside the door and he smelled that all too familiar scent. One that smelled like vanilla orchids and chocolate.

“Alyssa…” He sighed closing his eyes for a moment hoping that it wasn’t just an illusion. He looked throughout the suite seeing nothing was different, no extra bags anywhere no tell tale signs that she was there. He sighed and went to the door to the bedroom of the suite. With a glance at his blackberry seeing no new messages from Alyssa he gripped the door handle and opened it going into the room looking at the floor.

“Ahem…” He heard a voice come from the bed. He looked up and saw her sitting there her hair down in soft dark brunette waves, her laid back attire of the shirt and jeans and the smell of her perfume that still lingered on him from the living area. To top it off her eyes were a bright light green and a devilish smirk played on her mouth as she folded her hands in her lap sitting up straight and tall. “Hello lover…” She said keeping her voice just barely above a whisper, letting it almost sound raspy.

He let his eyes rake over her not quite understanding if she was really there or if he was going to wake up at any moment to find his bed empty. “You’re…?” He asked trailing off almost afraid to move any closer.

Alyssa arched one eye brow and then got up putting an extra subtle sway to her hips as she walked toward him. “Yeah…so sue me I lied…” She grinned. At that very moment all of his resolve and willpower left him as he reached out with one hand putting it at the back of her neck bringing her to him in a heated kiss. She grinned as their lips met and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and tangling her fingers in his hair as she opened her mouth sweeping her tongue out to meet his. He groaned feeling her tongue stud click against his teeth and rub against his tongue. She broke the kiss momentarily backing him up to the wall with one hand and going to his shirt lifting it up and off of him. She pushed him back against the cool drywall and kissed along his collarbone going to the thin silver chain that he wore around his neck. She wrapped her tongue around it for a moment then let it fall back to his skin making him shiver at the cold metal. She moved over to his neck sucking along his Adam’s apple and along the veins in his neck as his muscles tensed at the sensation. She moved her mouth up to his ear. “Relax lover…this is what you wanted isn’t it?” She asked with a devilish tone to her voice.

He swallowed hard and his breathing began to get shallow. She smirked and bit along his neck and down his collarbone. She kissed along his chest swirling her tongue around his nipples biting them gently making him his and arch his back. Alyssa smirked and kept kissing and licking down his chest and abdomen. She kneeled in front of him and brought her hands from his knees up his thighs to the button of his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them she smirked as she saw that he’d decided to not wear underwear on that particular day. She pushed his jeans past his hips letting them pool around his ankles. He looked down at her as she lightly scratched her nails up and down from his hips to his knees making his leg muscles quiver at the touch. She smirked looking up meeting his gaze for a moment then reached to the thin black band around her wrist gathering her long hair at the back of her head pulling it into a taut pony tail. His breath caught as he hardened even more at the simple action. Alyssa giggled and took his hand in hers and placed it at the back of her head letting his fingers wrap around her hair. She looked up at him and leaned licking her lips as her hand gripped the base of his cock and the other went to his calf lightly tracing his tattoo. “Show me how you like it…” She semi-commanded. Nick breathed deeply trying to maintain what little composure he had left.

“Suck me....” He said pushing her face closer. She grinned and took his tip into her mouth swirling her tongue around it and teasing the sensitive vein on the underside of it. He growled and pushed her mouth further onto him forcing her to take more into her mouth. “God Liss more…” He grunted guiding her mouth forcefully over him moaning when he felt the back of her throat. She hummed a little making his hips buck involuntarily. She brought both hands up to steady his hips as she began moving her mouth faster over his cock making a slight slurping noise as she did. He moaned loudly feeling her hands move between his legs. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, the sheer excitement of having her in his presence again had definitely weakened any resolve to hold out long. Alyssa cupped his sack in one hand massaging it gently tugging at it a little as she nipped along his tip again before being pushed back down onto him. Her other hand moved past his sack and to a small strip of skin just behind it. She smirked inwardly and hollowed out her mouth increasing her suction over his engorged skin simultaneously she gripped his sack and moved her other hand to press her fingers gently against the sensitive area. Nick’s back arched as his head threw back letting out a long low guttural growl as his body exploded in release. Alyssa continued her movements on him slowing down here and there, cleaning him up as she brought him off his high. She felt the grip on her hair weaken and she pulled away watching him brace himself against the wall and the tall armoire that he was standing next to. “Mother fucker…” He panted feeling his entire body jolt in tiny aftershocks.

Alyssa stood a second later and kissed his neck whispering, “You think that was good wait 'til later…” She mused making his eyes widen at her. He didn’t know exactly what had gotten into her to change her mood so radically but whatever it was he definitely wasn’t going to question it at the present moment. Nick kicked off the jeans around his ankles along with the flip flops he’d been wearing. Alyssa pushed him over to the bed sitting him down. “I missed you…” She said standing with one of his knees between her legs.

He smirked and moved his hands to her knee that was in-between his own knees. He moved his hands up her denim covered thigh as she rested her hands on his shoulders. With his right hand on the inside of her thigh he moved up grazing his hand over her through her clothing making her close her eyes and bite her lip. He moved his hand roughly back and forth for a moment making her moan and shudder. He smirked wider and moved his hands to undo her jeans. He pulled them over her hips as she crossed her hands in front of her chest lifting her shirt up and over her head revealing a red nearly sheer bra. He groaned seeing that underneath her jeans lay only skin. “You have no idea how difficult it was to sit through a 5 hour plane ride thinking about what I was going to do once I got here.” She muttered as she kicked off her jeans and his hands went to the front clasp of her bra.

“Handy…” He joked making her roll her eyes at him.

“Isn’t it? I thought so.” She smirked back as she moved to place her knees on either side of his hips but before she could he stopped her making her widen her stance in front of him. She took a deep breath as he moved to his knees in front of her backing her up just slightly from the bed. She sighed as his mouth made contact with her stomach swirling his tongue around her belly button then moving down along her scar that had all but faded since that fateful night last July. He moved his mouth lower smirking and her bare skin.

“Brazilian again?”

“I kind of like it…don’t you...?”

“Hell yeah…” He grinned kissing along her soft skin. He moved a hand behind her right knee bending it lifting it and throwing it over his shoulder making her falter a bit.

“Whoa…warn me when you do that….” She said balancing herself on his shoulder. He grinned and gripped her hips turning them a full 180 degrees and plopping her body onto the bed behind them. He pulled her hips to the edge and gripped onto her thigh that rested on his shoulder as he leaned in flicking his tongue over her clit lightly then lightly blowing air on it making her entire body break out in goose bumps. Alyssa raised herself onto her elbows as she felt his tongue slide against her. “Nick…” She sighed as she closed her eyes. She kept growing more and more impatient as he continued his torture on her. “Nick just fuck me already…” She said in desperation.

Nick looked up at her and smirked and moved up her body claiming her mouth in a sultry kiss. Alyssa’s hands went to his shoulders trying in vain to pull him down onto her. He resisted for a few moments and pulled back a little. “Will you just lay back and enjoy this?” He asked gently pushing her shoulders down onto the mattress. She backed up and laid in the middle of the bed. Nick joined her sitting next to her hip. He leaned down kissing her mouth then along her jaw lightly reaching her neck. He gently bit at her pulse point then sucked along it making her chest rise and fall rapidly. He moved his mouth down her shoulder kissing the crook of her arm, then swirling his tongue around the veins on the inside of her wrist making her grin at the simple action. He moved to her other side starting at her wrist and going back up to her neck kissing softly just below her ear.

Alyssa kept her eyes open and focused on him and what he would do next she felt her stomach flutter as he brought a hand up and lightly ran it from just under her chin straight down the middle of her body stopping just at her lower abdomen. He moved his mouth along the same trail his hand had made deviating once he reached the top of her chest. Alyssa watched as he cocked his head to the side letting her see as he moved his mouth over her soft skin. He swirled his tongue around her nipple before bringing it fully into his mouth sucking gently. Alyssa moaned breathlessly and arched her back trying to keep him close for just that much longer. Nick braced one arm on the bed pinning Alyssa’s hand underneath his. The other hand lightly lay against her hip his thumb moving back and forth over her pelvic bone.

Nick moved his mouth over to her other breast paying it the same careful attention he had on the other. She gripped his hand that pinned hers and sighed shivering and moaning softly as he began to kiss down her stomach. The hand that rested at her hip moved in front tracing the scar that ran diagonally along the sharp plane of her hip. He traced it lightly placing butterfly kisses on it and around it. Alyssa closed her eyes at the sincere gesture biting back her tears slightly just trying to revel in his touch alone and not the large emotions that they brought out. He settled himself at her side leaning over her body as he bent and spread her legs.

He didn’t look up but instead kept his eyes focused on her lower half determined to make her relax and just enjoy what he had planned in his mind. With almost skilled precision he drug his fingers across her wetness ever so lightly that her entire body tensed as she sharply took in a breath. He rubbed his fingers in a circular motion around her clit as he moved in kissing down her pelvic bone and replacing his fingers with his tongue attacking her from the side instead of straight on like he normally did. One moment he was roughly licking around it and the next he was flicking his tongue across it making her thrash her head back against the bed, arching her back as she groaned in pleasure. At the same time his fingers plunged inside of her thrusting gently as he continued to lap at her. Alyssa’s body heat rose higher as a flush began to creep up her stomach and chest to her face as she panted clutching at the sheets beneath her in abandonment while he sped up his movements and inserted a third finger inside of her. Nick sucked her clit into his mouth humming just slightly causing her entire body to tense and contract as her orgasm flooded her senses. He kissed his way back up her body slowly his fingers easing her off her high as he moved to lay next to her kissing her shoulder.

Alyssa laid still for a moment as he ran his fingertips over her stomach. Still reeling from her orgasm she pulled him to a sitting position instructing him to sit Indian style on the mattress. She joined him sitting on his lap folding her legs around him as she felt his erection enter her deeply. She leaned back holding onto his neck for support as she began to slowly rock her hips against him, back and forth, around in a circle all the while keeping her pace infinitely slow and steady. Nick leaned down nipping and sucking on her chest as they both moaned out in pure ecstasy. Alyssa pulled his head up locking eyes with him as they moved their hips against each other. Alyssa grinned and pressed her mouth to his tracing his lower lip with her tongue. He grinned into the kiss and grabbed hold of her hips rocking them faster.

Getting a wicked idea she let go of him totally just keeping their lower halves connected. Alyssa laid back flat against the bed but kept rolling her hips towards him making her arch her back. Nick smirked bringing his hands to her abdomen. One traveled lower playing with her clit as his cock rubbed against all the right spots inside her. She sighed grinning a little as his other hand lay flat at the end of her ribcage and his fingertips made little circles. She took the opportunity and took the hand that lay against her mid torso into her left hand and laced their fingers so that her ring glinted in the light of the room as he gripped her hand tighter getting closer and closer to their mutual climax.

Nick breathed harder clutching her hand in his as he felt his entire body explode in release. Alyssa’s release wasn’t far behind as she arched her back tensing completely still except for her hips that were rocking slightly against him almost as if she didn’t want the feeling to subside. Nick felt her body go limp as she finished riding out her orgasm. He gathered her up and laid them back against the bed as she rested against his chest completely sated and satisfied.

The following day…

Nick stepped out of the shower toweling himself off as he walked back into the bedroom of his hotel suite stopping short when he saw Alyssa bent over stretching in a yoga pose with her legs apart and hands on the floor between her ankles. “Uh…” He muttered cocking his head to the side. A moment later Alyssa pushed her ankles together and vaulted her feet back to where she was in a half push-up arching her back and pointing her toes. He watched for a moment longer before shaking his head as he went over pulling on a pair of boxers and jeans. He sat on the bed watching her as she moved to sit twisting her body as she breathed deeply with her eyes closed. Once she was finished she opened her eyes seeing him sitting there watching her.

“What are you staring at?” She asked with a knowing smirk. She asked rolling up her yoga mat putting it away. When she came back over to the bed Nick pulled her to straddle his lap.

“Oh you know the usual…my fiancée’s ass.” He remarked making her snicker and wrap her arms around his shoulders.

“Oh really huh?” She replied leaning in pressing her mouth to his. He turned them over laying her on the bed as he deepened the kiss. Nick ground his hips into hers as she planted both feet flat against the bed rotating her hips in a circular motion against his crotch. He groaned and bit at her neck as she scratched her nails down his back and then slipped her hands into his back pockets pulling him tightly against her arching her neck back as he kissed along her throat.

Just then there was a knock at the door from the next room. Nick stopped for a moment turning slightly. He turned back to her “Maybe they’ll just leave?” He postulated.

Alyssa nodded and pulled his head back down to her lips with one hand as he slid his hands underneath her camisole to the sides of her breasts rubbing his thumbs over her already erect nipples. Alyssa moaned softly into the kiss arching her back against him pushing their hips even harder together. She grinned feeling him harden even more beneath the denim of his jeans. The knock persisted growing louder and more impatient. They both stopped rolling their eyes and groaning in frustration. Nick reluctantly got up going to the door in the next room opening it as he was pulling on his shirt leaving the buttons undone. He rolled his eyes seeing Howie standing there.

“Hey man you coming to breakfast?” He asked with a polite grin. Nick grunted in disappointment remembering the morning meeting they had all planned on.

“Yeah sure, I’ll be down in a minute.” He said hoping to buy enough time for a quickie with Alyssa. He didn’t know what exactly had come over him but since her surprise the day before all he could think about was the next time he could be alone with her. True he’d spent the entire day/night before with her but he couldn’t help it something in the last 24 hours snapped inside of him and suddenly even something as simple as breakfast with his band mates was completely unappealing.

“Nah it’s ok I can wait and go down with you.”

Alyssa stood near the couch having followed him for a moment, “Nick are you coming back to bed?” She asked keeping her voice light and flirty hoping he’d dismiss whomever had shown up to disturb their time together.

Howie made a shocked face looking at Nick, “What the fuck man you have a girl with you?” He said charging in. “What the hell would Alyssa think?!” He asked incredulously then looked to the couch seeing Alyssa standing there in a camisole and skin tight exercise capris that came just below her belly button.

“Hi Howard.” She grinned. She thought it was cute that Howie was so concerned that Nick wasn’t cheating on her. It said a lot about his character and their friendship on the whole.

Howie bid her good morning and turned to Nick. “You have twenty minutes, make it quick.” He said as he left the room.

Nick and Alyssa looked at each other, “Did he just give us an opening?” She asked with a devious smirk.

“I’m thinking he did…Think we have enough time?” He asked his right eyebrow twitching suggestively.

Alyssa moved over to him wrapping her arms around his neck grinning. “Enough for a pretty hot quickie…Race ya?” She grinned and took off running to the bedroom with Nick not far behind her.

That evening…

“I’m glad you’re back.” Kellie admitted with an impish grin.

Alyssa grinned back and hugged her best friend. The rest of the day before was spent in solitude, well almost solitude, she mused to herself. The entire day before Alyssa and Nick had spent in bed just being together, sexually and just in each other’s presence. She’d been more than happy to just get room service for the evening and spend it in bed. However the guys were expected to be out and about for the days and nights leading up to the album dropping. She knew it was to keep up appearances that they band was indeed celebrating the new album and keeping their names in the papers at the same time was almost like free publicity. “I’m really glad I’m back too. I missed everyone.”

“Yeah we missed you too!” Leigh said with a warm grin. “Especially loverboy over there, he was all moody and depressed.” She chided making Nick blush.

“Aww…” She giggled smiling at Nick. “You missssseeeeedddd me?” She teased resting her head on his shoulder.

Nick rolled his eyes and laughed, “Shut up.” He retorted his cheeks flushing red.

“Oh don’t get embarrassed you know it’s true. He was completely useless honey.” Brian added as he perused his menu. The waiter came up a few moments later taking everyone’s order.

Alyssa turned to Kellie and asked, “So how are you feeling? Not much morning sickness?”

Kellie smirked, “Actually it’s not too bad, the little one has been making my chest sore as hell though. Only upside to that is that Alex gets to cop a feel to make me feel better.” She said quietly as Alyssa giggled.

“Yeah I’m sure he minds…” She scoffed with a grin.

“I think the best part of all of this is he stopped smoking. Like he’s really trying to be a good dad even before the kid gets here. Reminds me of how Nick was trying to be with you.” She said simply with a grin.

Alyssa nodded, “Both of them are going to be amazing fathers.” She replied patting Kellie’s leg. “Just if you need anything advice and whatnot I did a lot of reading when I was pregnant and I can help if you need advice or someone to teach you pregnancy yoga.”

“Ohh I’ll have to take you up on that offer.” She said with a wide grin then Alyssa turned her glance to Nick. She noticed a definite change in Alyssa’s demeanor especially with all the talk surrounding Kellie’s pregnancy. There was a also an even bigger change in how Alyssa spoke of her pregnancy. She no longer had a sad face when talking about it nor did she have a pained look in her eyes. It gave Kellie a good feeling that her best friend seemed more and more at ease than ever before. She looked to Nick and Alyssa seeing how he took her hand in his lacing their fingers exchanging adoring looks and soft spoken secrets. Kellie smirked to herself at her best friends. AJ squeezed her hand getting her to turn her attention to him.

“You alright?” He asked grinning at her. He knew that she worried a lot about her best friend’s relationship and wanted nothing but the best for them but at the same time he didn’t want her to get too stressed out.

She grinned and kissed him softly, “Yeah I think for the first time in a long while things are really great.” She said confidently leaning her forehead to his.





If you read please take a moment to review! Thanks so much!

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to everyone who took a look at various scenes in this chapter it's much appreciated!