- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Woo the vegas chapters have begun! lol I hope you all enjoy for the next couple chapters or so. LOTS going down and a BIG huge thank you to Mel, April and my brand new writing buddy Darby! Thanks all three of you for all your encouragement! You rock!

Chapter Twenty-Three: City Of Sin

Alyssa stood in her closet staring at the drawer in front of her as she weighed what lingerie to take with her on their trip to Vegas. She held a few different pairs of bras in her hands and looked through her drawer feeling like the proverbial girl with nothing to wear. She snickered to herself and looked to the side where her robe would normally hang and didn't find it there. She knew she wanted to take it with her and just didn't know where it was at the present moment.

Ever since Nick and Alyssa along with Kellie and AJ had all decided to head out early to Sin city, she felt as if all of her possessions that she'd wanted to take with her on the trip, her favorite pieces of clothing, shoes, and jewelry seemed to all have gone and hid themselves on her.  She knew she'd probably find them eventually but she wanted those things knowing that Nick loved them on her.

Especially after the year they had she felt like she owed it to them as a couple to rejoice in the fact that it was truly almost over by taking all of her favorite and his favorite things of hers to celebrate the year's end. She looked around trying to locate her robe. "Nick have you seen my white silk robe?" Alyssa asked as she searched through her closet.

Nick came over poking his head into her closet grinning at her as he leaned against the doorjamb seeing her standing there in a simple jeans and tee-shirt. "The one I gave you?"

"Yes, I wanted to take it with us to Vegas." She replied holding on to a few pairs of bras and underwear. He looked at her hands and grinned. Was she honestly trying to torture him?

"I think it's in the bathroom on the back of the door. Bringing lingerie on the trip?" He asked seeing her drawer that was full of her bras underwear and lingerie wide open.

She chuckled a little, "Duh..." She mocked with a grin. "It's Vegas...It's practically expected to get a little wild there." She replied making him laugh at her. "And it's New Years on top of that so I figure some of my best lingerie is in order to celebrate ending the year from hell."

Nick smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. He broke the kiss and retorted, "See now you're best lingerie is invisible."

Alyssa rolled her eyes and set the lingerie down hanging on the drawer as he backed her up against her wall of shelving for her shoes. She grinned as one hand crept up his shoulders and to his neck. He leaned in pressing her completely into the wall of shelving making them perpendicular to the open closet door. Alyssa sighed as their lips met.

Nick's hands slipped around her waist and one slipped underneath her shirt and the other slid around her midsection into her back pocket pushing her body into him even more. She groaned into the kiss feeling his body temperature rise another few degrees and his heart pound in his chest just as hers was at the present moment. His shoulders tensed every time that her tongue stud would hit his tongue as they dueled passionately trying rather futilely to get the other to submit defeat and give over control of the kiss.

As if the same thoughts ran through each other's minds one hand of each of theirs traveled in opposite directions. While his caressed the ticklish skin of her ribs underneath her shirt, her fingertips blazed down to the middle of him to the top of his jeans. Feeling his hand reach the side of her chest she grinned and broke the kiss for an instant watching his expression as she pressed her palm against his lower abdomen and slipped her fingers underneath the still buttoned waist band and smirked as his breathing and touch simultaneously tightened in anticipation.

Feeling her hand manage to wrap around him as best she could in the confines of his jeans he leaned in keeping their lips so close that they were just barely touching as his thumb lightly moved back and forth over the thin cotton of her bra. She cocked her head to the side and breathed heavily just as their lips met yet again this time instead of the fevered need of contact like before this was slow, deliberate and full of care. Alyssa's other hand lightly massaged the taught muscles in his neck before moving slightly up to tangle them in the short hair at its nape. Both of their bodies were hot to the touch, their breathing equaled in labor as he moved his hand in her back pocket to her thigh lifting it up to wrap around his leg.

Standing just outside the closet, a very pregnant Kellie stood hands on her well-rounded hips and a devilish smirk on her face. She noted the placement of their hands and how he'd brought the hand that had been on Alyssa's thigh up to graze a path from chin to ear. "Carter don't you think it's time you came out of the closet?" She announced loudly with a snarky tone that made the both of them jump having been oblivious to any other presence in the room...or the world for that matter.

"I've got to find a new place for the fucking hide-a-key..." Nick muttered under his breath as they withdrew their hands and reluctantly pulled away from each other.

Kellie giggled at them as Nick grumbled and walked out of the room and down stairs where AJ was standing. Alyssa rolled her eyes and leaned on the shelving where she'd been pressed against just moments before and now was attempting to calm herself down from her heightened state. "Figured you'd get a quickie in before we showed up?" She asked with a grin sitting herself down on the foot of the bed and resting a hand on her stomach.

"No, just I was picking out lingerie to take on the trip and we got a little carried away is all..." She replied shrugging and joined her friend on the bed laying back and taking a rather large breath still feeling wired from the intense contact.

"You know..." She began turning slightly to look down at her friend with a satisfied glance. "I'm kinda glad I decided to come see why you two weren't answering the door." She continued making Alyssa's expression become that of sheer amusement.

"Turned on much?" Alyssa retorted with a snort making Kellie roll her eyes and smack her arm.

"No, just to see that, how you two have changed. What I walked in on pretty much sums up why you haven't really been all that vocal about your bedroom activities." She remarked rather amused to have seen such an intimate moment between them one that was so completely different than anything else she'd ever witness transpire between them.

"And why is that Keller? Please enlighten me?" Alyssa requested raising her eyebrows at her.

Kellie grinned and lay on her side propping herself up on her elbow. "Because that type of intensity is difficult to define let alone describe." She reasoned. "Definitely the most intense thing I've ever seen between you two and remember I've seen you two make out, kiss, and even have sex before. And that...blows all of what I've seen before to hell." She explained making Alyssa flush crimson in embarrassment.

"I guess I should be flattered..." She replied. "Honestly I don't know where this intensity is coming from. I definitely feel it. At least now I know that others can see it too."

Kellie nodded and slowly sat back up as did Alyssa before they both headed downstairs to join their men. Nick's attention from his muffled conversation with AJ diverted when the stairs creaked underneath the girls' feet. He looked over his face displaying exactly the frustration and longing that he was feeling as he looked at them. Kellie glanced at Alyssa who, for the sake of being polite to her friends ignored it for the moment and went to give AJ a hug.

"Sorry about Kellie interrupting..." He began to explain sheepishly only to be stopped by Alyssa shaking her head.

"Don't be, it's all right, it's nothing that can't be finished later." She said with a slight chuckle breaking through her words and quick glance to Nick who shoved his hands into his pockets to restrain himself from taking her hand and running them back up the stairs. "Anyways I need to finish packing and then we'll get to the airport, I think all I have left is some clothes and my toothbrush." She chuckled a little as she went up the stairs again and walked back into her closet.

Kellie turned and followed her with a smirk to AJ. Both guys looked at each other from their spots then bolted up the stairs to join the girls in the master bedroom. Kellie giggled from her position of leaning on the edge of the bed as she watched both guys come into the room. She rolled her eyes as Alyssa stuck a hanger outside of the door as Nick and AJ each sat on the bed as well. "No..." Kellie said answering Alyssa's silent question.

Slightly defeated Alyssa put the hanger back in the closet and grabbed another showing a thigh-length navy blue cocktail dress. "How about this one?" She asked with an expectant look.

"It's Vegas, that's way too conservative for Vegas." Kellie reasoned making Alyssa's brow furrow in frustration.

"It's classy."

"It's school marmish." She retorted exaggeratingly making the two men chuckle at the exchange.

Alyssa sighed and threw down the garment as if it had grossly offended her. "Now I really seriously understand why you never have anything to wear Keller..." She shot back turning on her heel and going into the closet again.

"That's what shopping is for dear." Kellie added as she slid herself back to sit on the bed letting her feet dangle off the edge.

Alyssa rolled her eyes and groaned. "So you're saying I shouldn't pack anything and just buy new stuff?"

"No pack everyday clothes and the basics but for the party and lingerie I'm thinking going shopping would be the best course of action there."

Alyssa glanced over at Nick who shrugged and she went back into her closet chuckling loudly when she came across a certain hanger that held a black corset top and short black skirt. She poked her head back out of the closet dangling the outfit out for everyone to see. "Lookie what I got here..." She said with an amused grin.

"Is that?" Kellie asked as she stood coming over to it examining it. Alyssa smirked and nodded and glanced over at Nick whose a face had completely sobered and was staring rather intently at her remembering the garment like it was yesterday.

"Yep it's the outfit you designed for my 21st birthday." Alyssa remarked feeling Nick's stare upon her. She grinned inwardly knowing that he remembered it quite well.

"I didn't know you kept it though." Kellie replied.

"Of course I kept it." She added. "It was a pretty important birthday you know..."

AJ and Kellie snickered a little as they noted Nick's faraway expression and Alyssa's slight admission as to why she kept it. Nick took a breath remembering exactly what Alyssa looked like that night, the way her hair hung down her back, and how the outfit showed off her legs. His mind flashed to what happened as well. His heart pounded a little and he shook his head trying to rid himself of his thoughts.

Alyssa saw the thoughts run across his face and his eyes darken intensely. She bit her bottom lip and put the outfit back in her closet before joining him on the bed snuggling close to him as he wrapped his arms around her protectively as he sat with his back against the headboard. Kellie grinned at the two of them and rested her arms around AJ's shoulders. "So..." Alyssa spoke suddenly breaking the silence in the room. "I think I'm pretty much packed as far as normal stuff. But I think you're right Kel, we'll go shopping for anything else. I just don't like spending money all the time I'd like to save some at least."

Kellie rolled her eyes at her and smiled. "Alyssa it will be fine it's not like we're going to buy haute couture or anything..." She replied making Alyssa snicker.

"And do we get to join you on this shopping excursion?" AJ asked with a hopeful cheeky grin. "You know to get a guy's opinion on how you two look..." He added.

Alyssa giggled and Nick snickered as well. "Sorry Alex but I like certain things I buy to be a surprise." She replied making the two couples laugh.

That night...

Alyssa stretched as she entered the hotel suite setting her bags near the sofa. Nick closed the door behind her bidding Kellie and AJ goodnight and leaned against the door once it was firmly against the jamb. "The tour's not even started yet and I'm already tired of all our traveling." He said with a slight smile; his eyes roamed her body as she leaned back stretching her abdomen.

She relaxed herself and chuckled a little at the sight of him watching her out of the corner of her eye. "I know what you mean, but at least we're together right?" She replied.

He simply nodded and pushed himself from leaning on the door to move across the room to her. "So..." He began with a grin as his arms wrapped around her waist and pressed his hips into hers.

She smiled brightly and leaned up lightly grazing their lips together before backing away and making him groan in frustration at the light almost non-existent contact between their mouths. He knew she was only teasing him but after the morning's episode in the closet and having to hold back for the rest of the day was relatively torturous for him. Alyssa saw the frustration on his face and giggled as she walked backward toward the bedroom of the suite kicking off her shoes and inching her shirt up her midsection teasingly.

His eyes narrowed at her playful expression as he stood still for a moment then bolted to her making her squeal loudly as she let him catch her and pick her up. He carried her the remaining steps to the bed throwing her on it smirking at the shocked expression on her face as she hit the mattress. The shock then turned to a smirk as he took off his shirt and leaned forward to crawl up to her on the bed.  

Alyssa placed a hand on his chest stopping him from crawling all the way on top of her. He gave her a very confused look. She smirked and slid to the side kicking off her jeans and taking off her bra before Nick grew too impatient and pulled her back to him, pinning her nearly naked form beneath him. Both sighed as their bare torsos were pressed against each other as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth to dance playfully with hers. Alyssa grimaced slightly feeling the cold metal buckle of his belt pinch into the skin on her stomach. He broke the kiss and gave her an odd look. "You alright?" He asked in concern.

She didn't answer but instead reached between them with both hands and undid his belt and jeans and began pushing them and his boxers down over his hips with much difficulty. Nick noticed the struggle and rolled onto his back forcing the offending clothing off of himself and onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Alyssa moved over top of him straddling his waist smiling down at him pulling a few strands of hair behind her ear before leaning over and claiming his mouth in a sultry kiss. He moved his hands from her hips up to tickle along her spine making her shiver against him slightly. He grinned into the kiss and rolled them over and got on all fours above her leaning onto his knees so that he could move his hands from her back, around her rib cage and slide them down the lazy curve of her waist to just underneath the stitching on her underwear.

Alyssa lifted her hips as he pulled them up and off of her legs tossing them over his shoulder to some unknown place in the room. She leaned up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him to lie against her. The laid there for what seemed like minutes, hours even just staring at each other, and their faces just a few inches apart. He brought a hand up brushing the back of his fingers along her jaw starting at her chin while he leaned in grazing their lips together gently. Both of them closed their eyes as the kiss began to deepen and grow more heated with every moment that passed.

Alyssa's fingertips danced across his shoulders and up the back of his neck tangling into his hair. Just then a noise made the both of them stop and look at each other. Another moment passed by and another sound came through the wall. Alyssa perked up her ears realizing that it wasn't a something causing the noise but someone...The couple froze hearing the low shallow breathy moans coming from the next room and Alyssa snickered hearing another much lower voice join in as well. "Is that...Kellie?" He asked.

Alyssa nodded and her hand flew to her mouth stifling a rather loud roar of laughter that flew from her. Nick hushed her and listened for a moment an amused grin playing on his face as he fought the intense urge to laugh. "I didn't know Alex could make her sound like that..." Alyssa said with a giggle.

"Neither did I..." Nick added as they both busted out in laughter at the ludicrousness of their situation. Here they were laying naked poised and ready to fuck each other senseless and their friends beat them to it.

"Seems as if we all think alike." Alyssa replied noting their present situation. She pulled him in a little closer letting her voice drop an octave or two while still keeping her voice rather playful in tone. "You think we could be louder?" She asked as if it could be some sort of contest.

Nick snickered in response and pushed her knee up and off to the side of his hip as she did the same with the other letting him plunge inside of her. Alyssa moaned loudly, closing her eyes and arching her back at the sensation. He moved slowly but forcefully against her as she gripped his shoulders and ground her hips against his. His mouth attacked her neck and collarbone as his own grunts and groans grew louder with hers. Alyssa's hand tugged at his hair as the other dug into his shoulder blade making him shudder and growl from the slight pain that only served to heighten the pleasure coursing through him.

"Harder..." She pleaded breathlessly knowing that he'd oblige. He grinned and bit at her neck making her shriek at the slight roughness. He pushed harder into her but not as much as she would have liked. Impatient and with growing forcefulness she pushed him off of her and onto his back. She went to straddle him but he moved to lie back against the headboard and the wall. She grinned at him and straddled his hips sinking down on him rather quickly making him growl at the quickness to her movement. Alyssa steadied herself with her hands on his shoulders and to his neck holding his face just below hers as she moved herself on him with a roughness that had them both breathing more heavily than before. Alyssa kissed him only slightly muffling their sounds that were growing louder and louder as they each grew closer to release. Alyssa felt her body begin to tense and simultaneously grow weaker as her orgasm was fast approaching.

He felt the change in her movement and how she felt in his arms and all around him. He smiled to himself and gripped her hips assisting her making her move how he wanted her to as he broke the kiss and moved his mouth down her neck and to her chest nipping at the sensitive flesh. He felt his body tighten as he teetered on the edge himself. Any notion he had of holding back was quickly dashed as he felt her muscles contract around him sending him over with a long guttural growl. Alyssa felt his release and moved a little harder on him before feeling her own orgasm wash over her. They remained in the same position for several moments afterwards, his hands on her hips, hers around his neck, their foreheads pressed together and their eyes closed as they both tried to reign in their breathing, keeping themselves so intimately connected.

Alyssa bit her lower lip, unable to stifle a giggle that erupted from her. Nick opened his eyes feeling her body shake with laughter. "What's so funny?"

"My toes are numb..." Alyssa replied as she rested against him. He grinned and brought a hand up to her face cupping her jaw as he brought her in close to press his mouth to hers once more.

The following day...

Nick breathed in stirring in his sleep early that morning. His eyes opening slightly and he looked around the room remembering that he was in a hotel. He sighed and looked to his right seeing Alyssa's still sleeping form. She was on her stomach her arms underneath the pillow that supported her head. Her hair draped partly on her bare back and partly off to the side and the starchy white hotel sheets came up to just around her hips.

He grinned seeing that she was still out cold having slept in for the first time in months. His eyes studied her peaceful expression the few light freckles smattered across her cheeks that you couldn't see unless you were really looking. He grinned as his eyes traveled away from her face and down the side of her seeing her silhouette pressed against the mattress. He leaned over inching his way closer and trailed his fingertips down her back to the two dimples at the small of her back following the curve of her spine.

Still not awake from the light touch she half moaned and turned on her side facing him, her arm instinctively falling to cover her chest. He leaned in kissing her forehead gently trying rather futilely to wake her up. When he realized that nothing he did aside from playing loud music and shouting was going to wake her up he sighed and got up tossing the sheets to her side as he walked to the bathroom turning on the shower trying to be as quiet as he could to allow her some more time to rest. As much as he wanted her awake he knew that she'd want her rest as well. He showered himself and dressed in a pair of comfortable khaki pants and a polo tee. He looked over seeing that Alyssa was still fast asleep and he grinned.

Getting an idea he picked up the hotel phone calling down to the restaurant for room service. He made their order and then busied himself at the table across from the bed. He loved the suite they'd gotten, there weren't really any doors separating the sitting room and the bedroom making it seem even larger than it was. He sat pensively at the table looking out over the strip from the window. His glance came back around to Alyssa and he sighed contentedly.

He honestly didn't think his life could get much happier than he was right now. He knew he did eventually want to get to this place in his life...he'd hoped that it would include a better relationship with both of his parents but he decided that keeping them at a distance was the best course of action. Maybe someday he'd be able to loosen the boundaries between them and repair the relationships between himself and his wayward parents. He was glad however to find that he could rely more and more on his siblings and Alyssa's family for the support he wish he had from his parents.

Before he had more time to dwell on his thoughts there was a slight rapping at the door signaling that their room service had arrived. He greeted the young bellhop that brought him the rolling tray of food that had metal covers over the plates. Nick directed him to bring it over into the bedroom. He snickered to himself when the guy's eyes widened for a moment then smirked seeing Alyssa lying in bed. As exposed as her skin was, the sheets and her arm was still covering all the parts that counted.

Chuckling to himself he tipped the man generously and closed the door behind him as he left. It gave him a great swelling of pride for himself to see another guy try to not stare at his fiancée. As much as he was protective of his woman he did sometimes feel validated that not only he found her to be physically attractive.

Shaking his head at him thoughts he walked over to Alyssa kissing her bare shoulder and whispering in her ear. "Liss, sugar, breakfast." He said quietly into her ear with a hand on her shoulder where his lips had just been.

Alyssa breathed in sharply and groaned not wanting to wake up. She turned and moved to sit up gathering the sheets under her arms. Nick grinned at her modesty and poured her a cup of coffee giving it to her. She breathed in the steam grinning before taking a generous swig. Feeling more awake she set down the mug on the night table and stood walking over to Nick who was busily dishing out breakfast for the two of them. She kissed him on the cheek holding the sheet around her body like a dress. "I'm going to take a shower I'll be back in a minute for breakfast." She said simply before heading to the bathroom dropping the sheet just as she reached the door.

About ten minutes later Alyssa came out of the bathroom wearing a fluffy white hotel robe and her hair down and still soaking wet from her shower. She sat on the bed letting the robe part over her leg exposing her upper thigh. She took her plate and ate as he did as well just enjoying the comfortable silence between the two of them.

Nick finished his plate first and set it down leaning over to kiss Alyssa's cheek making her giggle and shove him back so she could finish her breakfast. Once she set her plate down he kissed her before getting up and ushering her off to get dressed. She laughed and shook her head at him.

"So what are you doing today aside from shopping?" He asked as he watched her disrobe and pick out clothes for the day from her luggage. He stared unabashedly at her body as she slipped on a bra and underwear and looked over at him grinning devilishly.

She turned and grinned as she slipped on her jeans and tee shirt and a pair of converse. "Pretty much just that. We wanna hang out and just be girls which I never thought I'd be happy to admit that I like being girly."

Nick snickered and pulled her to sit across his lap. "I like you being girly, it's fucking sexy." He said nuzzling her neck nipping at her collarbone.

Alyssa closed her eyes and just reveled in the feeling for a few moments. "We should probably...go... down to... the lobby." Alyssa managed to get out her voice having dropped to a breathy whisper.

"Uh huh..." Nick replied against her neck tangling his fingers in her wet hair.

Finally with great reluctance Alyssa pulled away from him going over and pulling her hair up into a messy bun. Nick stood and laced his fingers with hers as they walked out of the hotel room and to the elevators. Once they reached the lobby they saw Kellie and AJ already there, dressed and ready to go. AJ was nervously checking his watch and Kellie was digging through her monstrous purse for her cell phone.

"Looking for us?" Alyssa asked as they made their final approach. Both of them looked up and grinned.

"Finally! We've been down here for 30 minutes waiting on you two." Kellie spat with a knowing grin.

"We were having breakfast not having sex Keller." Alyssa replied with a snarky grin.

"Dude we better not be late for our tee-time." AJ admonished giving Nick a look.

Nick sighed, "Do we have to go golfing? I'd much rather do something else." He replied glancing at Alyssa.

Alyssa grinned at Kellie as they listened to their men bicker at each other like two year olds after the same toy. "Dude shut the fuck up we're going golfing!" AJ spat.

Nick rolled his eyes, it wasn't that he didn't have anything against the sport itself; in fact he loved to go golfing. But in reality he just wanted to knock back some beers and then go hang out with his woman watching her try on various skimpy little outfits was exactly how he wanted to spend his day. But he knew that wasn't an option.

Alyssa shrugged and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Babe seriously, go have fun playing golf then you and I will go out tonight, while my Prego of a best friend gets it on with her boyfriend."

Nick looked down at her face and grinned wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she then distracted herself with a text message. "So Kel, you know your mission right?" Nick asked with a serious grin.

Kellie giggled, "Find the most naughty yet desirably classy piece of lingerie in Vegas right?" She replied jokingly.

Nick nodded, "You bet your ass." He joked back making the four of them crack up.

Alyssa grinned at her cell phone making Kellie eye her suspiciously. "Who are you texting?" Kellie asked trying to snatch her phone away from her. Alyssa dodged her expecting the inevitable snatch attempt from Kellie.

"No one." Alyssa replied with a sly grin. Kellie shot her a wayward glance then watched as Alyssa looked over to the revolving doors at the entrance to the hotel seeing an all too familiar red head. She instantly recognized her and let out a very loud shriek causing everyone in the lobby to turn and look at the two couples that were now being joined by a third.

"Jesus Kel bust my eardrum why don't you?" Alyssa chided laughing along with everyone else at Kellie's outburst.

Lori and Clark laughed as well as they approached hugging everyone and saying hello. "Geez Kel you act like you haven't seen me in years!" Lori remarked with a grin.

"Sorry for the very Charlotte type reaction but, this is awesome Triple Trouble, reunited in Vegas!" She replied as excitedly as a child on Christmas morning.

AJ smiled and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and placed a kiss on her cheek. "The pregnancy hormones have made her very giddy lately."

"Oh I thought the giddiness was due to the hot pregnant sex you two have been having." Alyssa shot back.

"Like you have any room to talk about having sex." Kellie retorted in turn.

Clark rolled his eyes and looked over at Nick, "Are they seriously always like this?" He asked not really understanding the girl talk between the three. Even though he'd known all three girls for pretty much the whole of their lives anytime it was considered to be a "girl talk" moment he tended to busy himself with other things and let them have their female bonding time.

Nick nodded with a sympathetic grin. "Worse usually." He replied getting an elbow to his ribs from Alyssa and a narrowed glance. He grinned sheepishly and she rolled her eyes and smiled inwardly. "So Clark why don't you come golfing with us so the girls can go shopping?" He suggested hoping Clark would agree to come.

"Sure, Mary is on her way in with Jamie, she wanted to spend some quality grandma time with him today." He said happily accepting the offer readily.

Alyssa grinned, "Mom's here already?"

"Yeah she met us at the airport. She wanted to see Jamie he was all excited about the lights Lori was telling him about."

"Yeah he can't wait to see the strip all lit up. That and I promised him that I'd take him to see Cirque du Soleil tonight. Ever since we watched it on television once it's all he's wanted to see." Lori explained finding it cute that her almost two-year-old son found the bright colors and music to be so enthralling.

The girls bid farewell to the boys and walked off to the walk along the strip and do some much needed shopping and girl talk. Meanwhile the three guys stood for a moment before shrugging and chuckling at their women. "We ready to hit the links?"

"Hell yeah man." AJ replied with a wide grin as the three of them set off to the car Nick had rented.