- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
yay another chapter! Hehe let me know what ya'll think ok?
Chapter Four: Bitch And Moan

It was early the following morning. Nick had called the band meeting over at the house and the three others had already shown up and were discussing plans for their promo tour starting in two days. “So is Alyssa coming?” Brian asked referring to the upcoming promotional tour.

“Probably on a regular basis.” Howie quipped automatically changing the tone and meaning of Brian’s comment.

Nick rolled his eyes at the apparent joking around between the guys about his reputation with Alyssa in the bedroom. He wondered for a moment to himself what touring would be like with her now. Would they be fighting to find every little moment alone together? Would they just be content to fall asleep together than what they were used to on the last tour? “Anyways…are we going to have time to sight see a bit or is it just going to be interview after interview?” He asked quickly changing the subject away from his and Alyssa’s bedroom activities or lack thereof.

“Whoa wait a second you’re just going to change the subject?” AJ asked completely surprised. He knew from what Kellie had told him there was little to nothing going on that she knew of and that alone intrigued AJ into finding out what exactly they were keeping secret from everyone.

Nick sighed as he looked at the three men all awaiting an answer. He heard Alyssa’s high heels clicking on the tile getting louder by the second as she began to make her way to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee before her meeting. “It’s not like that, I just don’t feel like talking…about……it…” He said trailing off when he saw Alyssa pass them and go into the kitchen. He stared for a moment noticing the grey tweed pencil skirt with matching 3-inch Mary Jane stilettos, white form fitting button down blouse, and her long brunette hair up in a ponytail that hung down to her shoulders. The others noticed Nick’s reaction to Alyssa’s dressed up appearance. Nick turned back to them a moment later. “Where was I?”

“Trying to avoid talking about her…” AJ reminded.

Alyssa turned after having taken a long drink from her large coffee mug. Brian grinned knowing that it wasn’t a good idea to try to talk to her before she had her morning dose of caffeine. He noticed her more relaxed expression and her grin when she looked over at the guys. “Morning Ali…” He said with a grin.

She smiled back and set her mug down. “Morning guys. Important meeting?” She asked looking at Nick.

He nodded and she sighed. “Seems we have a lot of those lately. I’m meeting with Jennifer then I have to talk with my PhD advisor.”

“You’re really getting your doctorate?”

“Attempting to yes. Don’t know how I’ll be able to do it and tour on top of all my work with my students online.” She admitted with a slightly defeated glance to the floor. She filled her thermos full of coffee and grabbed her laptop bag by the bar.

“I’ll walk you out.” Nick said standing quickly making Alyssa look at him strangely. She shrugged and let him follow her out to her car. She loaded her laptop bag and thermos into the truck and went to say goodbye to Nick. He gave her a glance and with one simple push to her lower abdomen he pushed her back against the side of the truck and moved to put one leg on either side of hers. “You’re very mean you know this?” He said with a smirk keeping their mouths inches apart from each other.

She smirked, “Sorry didn’t realize you have a thing for my work clothes.”

He rolled his eyes and pressed his mouth to hers silencing their conversation for a moment. He pressed himself against her as her hands went to his hair weaving her fingers through it. She traced his lips with her tongue until he opened his mouth sweeping out his to duel with hers passionately. She groaned into the kiss as his hands gripped her hips to keep them from moving on him. A few moments later Nick pulled away and smiled at her. “Have a good day sugar.” He replied.

Alyssa narrowed her eyes and stared at him, “You’re so dead when I get home.”

He grinned and kissed her softly. “Then don’t be too long...Don’t want to be up all night.”

She laughed and got in the truck, “I’m thinking that might not be too bad you know?”

He shut the door and chuckled before heading back into the house watching her as she pulled out of the driveway and down the street. He walked back into the house and sat down with the guys who were still in the same place they were. All three of them noticed his mussed hair, and Alyssa’s lipstick smeared on him. Brian chuckled to himself quietly but Nick would have no such luck with the other guys.

AJ started in on him with a snarky grin. "Nick that is not your shade of lipstick man...am I gonna have to take u to get a make over?" He remarked sarcastically with a very feminine tone to his voice that made the others crack up in response.

Nick rolled his eyes and wiped his mouth, “Dude what did Kellie do to you?”

Brian chimed in at that moment with, “Oh come on you’re worse than him!”

“At least I’m getting pussy out of the deal.” AJ quipped back. He knew Nick and Alyssa hadn’t had sex yet from talking to Kellie about it or at least Alyssa wasn’t talking about whatever maybe happening.

Nick snickered and replied, “It’s not that great as I recall.”

AJ’s eyes narrowed at him at his apparent reference to the threesome almost two full years before now. “Yeah well that’s because it was what one time? She didn’t say you were all that great either.” He chided. “And I bet she’s more adventurous than Ali ever has been.” He boasted.

Nick laughed a little “What state are you living in? The state of delusion?” He scoffed making Brian cackle and Howie turn red from laughing so hard.

Howie turned to Brian letting the other two continue their pissing contest. “So Brian how was the date night thing you and Leighanne are trying?”

“Amazing, ended up having sex in the back of the Mercedes in the driveway last night.” He said with a dazed grin. That comment made both Nick and AJ end their little verbal scuffle and turn towards the other two.

“Ew…” Nick said wrinkling his nose at the thought of his best friend and his wife fucking. “That’s just ew.”

Brian rolled his eyes, “Just because you’re celibate doesn’t mean I can’t have hot sex with my wife thank you very much.”

"Why are you guys all making fun of me for waiting?" Nick asked a little shocked they were all so concerned with his sex life.

"Umm because you're ADD boy you never wait" Brian quipped back with a Cheshire grin.

Nick rolled his eyes and shrugged, “Oh shut up.” He replied gruffly.

Howie chuckled and caught his breath from all the laughter he’d expelled. "Well it has been awhile maybe he's scared that it'll be over in ten seconds."

“It would NOT be ten seconds.”

“Okay five then.” AJ remarked with a smile. Nick’s nostrils flared and he gritted his teeth at the apparent teasing they were all torturing him with.

“Well isn’t it true if you go solo first it’ll last longer?” Brian added trying to give Nick some advice.

Nick looked at him strangely and replied, “What the fuck?! Since when do you talk about this so openly?”

“Got laid in the driveway last night.” He replied in a singsong voice that made Nick snicker-snort at him.

AJ laughed hard at Brian’s rather chipper demeanor and replied, “Bri, come on you’re talking to the whore of backstreet…he’s been around the block about a billion times.”

“So he’s like McDonald’s…” He said making the other three look at him with a confused expression on their faces. “You know…over a billion served worldwide!” He exclaimed making all the others bust out laughing.

“Okay God…stop all of you.” Nick said shaking his head. “It’s bad enough that I have to have blatant temptation here at home with Ali around, but Jesus I don’t need the torture from you three too.” He said calming down from his laughter.

“What is she doing?”

“Uh did you not see the outfit this morning?”

“And the ponytail…” Brian added with a smirk. “You and your weird fetishes.”

“Hey now, don’t be knockin’ the hair. She looked hot!” Nick defended, “Its just stuff like that, that makes it so difficult to wait until the right time.”

“Well there’s no time like the present.” Howie added making Nick snicker and the rest of them bust out laughing again.

Later that afternoon…

Alyssa made her way over to the college where she was taking courses for her doctorate. She when into the advising office and let them know she was there for her meeting with her advisor. She sat nervously for a moment before checking her phone seeing no new messages. She sighed and put it down looking up just in time for her advisor Carol to come out of her office to invite her in. “Miss Monroe?” She asked as Alyssa stood and nodded. “It’s very nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.” She replied with a slight smile. She took a deep breath before going into the office to sit down. It was bad enough her earlier meeting with Jennifer had not gone well at all especially with certain other faculty associates who were gunning for her job. She hated being so underestimated and undervalued by people in her job. Just because she was on a reality show and was engaged to a celebrity shouldn’t mean that she was anything less than what she did as far as job performance. Luckily Jennifer had been there to lift her spirits a bit after the meeting reassuring her that teaching online classes would be fine until she was ready to come back to the classic classroom setting.

“So you want to have a completely online PhD program?”

“Yes I’d be able to come to the campus about once a month. But I’m going to be traveling a lot while I teach my online courses and I would really think it’d be beneficial to my research and my goals for my dissertation to have an online program.” She stated.

Carol nodded, “Well that’s not completely unheard of. But it will take about four letters of recommendation and some really hard dedication once you’re in the program full time.”

“Of course I’m completely dedicated to furthering my education especially now that I’m a professor.” She explained.

“Okay. Well traveling doesn’t really seem like you’re all that dedicated.”

“I travel with my fiancé he’s got a very mobile job and I like to go with him so we can at least spend some time together when we’re not working.” She explained further, she couldn’t believe she was having to defend how her life was to someone. She’d never really had to do that when she’d switched to her online program in her undergraduate work. But then again this was postgraduate course work she was talking about, it was far more focused and required a lot more attention than undergrad or graduate work.

Carol took a few notes, “Well I have spoken with your superiors at the languages and literatures department and they all speak very highly of you and how you’ve dealt with being in the limelight since your fiancé is a celebrity.”

Alyssa took a breath a little taken back by having to talk about Nick. “Yeah he is, but that’s his career I’m looking to further mine by working hard and getting a higher degree.” She said confidently.

“That’s a good outlook. Get those letters of reference to me by the end of the month and we should be able to accommodate what you’re looking for. I do have to admit I was a little apprehensive in meeting you. You may have a great track record and great grades, but the publicity of the last year and a half hasn’t always been glowing so I know that many in this department were worried that you’d bring that over here as well.” She admitted making Alyssa’s back straighten in defiance.

“Well believe me it wasn’t my choice about the publicity at all. The only reason why I’m in the reality show this time around is because well I live in the house where it was shot, and they are my family or will be once Nick and I set a date. But I don’t really see how that should affect anything I may do here. I’m here to learn, not to get or give publicity to anything or anyone.” She replied.

“Then there shouldn’t be a problem. Honestly I don’t have a problem with you Alyssa, your record speaks loud and clear that you’ll be able to handle the PhD program here. I just hope you prove me right.”

Meanwhile…

“So how’s promotion with the show?” AJ asked as Nick and him stood by the grill cooking up lunch for him and the others.

“It’s been fine, just radio interviews and such. Aaron and the girls have been handling everything else for it. I’m just glad that it’ll start just as we’re doing promotion so it’s like double exposure for us. Thankfully there’s no major fighting between me and Aaron this time.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah it got so much easier with Alyssa around. But it’s going to be so hard to watch it if at all.” He said reminding himself that throughout the show Alyssa had been pregnant with Noah only to lose him a few months after the show had finished taping. True she wasn’t very far along throughout the show but they still had talked about it at length and he hoped that it wouldn’t be so noticeable how excited they both were to be pregnant and starting a family only to not show how it had been ripped away from them. He’d done several interviews where he’d talked about how losing their child was really difficult and how they both were finding strength in each other and growing closer through their loss.

However that didn’t stop the tabloid machine for coming up with a new excuse every week as to why they still hadn’t set a wedding date or that they were breaking up. He shook his head at how ridiculous the headlines were becoming. Almost to the point of saying that the child was actually a love child between her and Brandon and they’d simply given him away for adoption. It irked him to no end what ludicrous stories the tabloids would make up just to sell copies.

“How have you two been handling the tabs?”

“Eh we ignore them for the most part. But I’m just worried it’s going to affect Ali’s job. She works so fucking hard and has proven herself over and over that she’s an amazing teacher. But…”

“But yeah, what if it’s not enough?”

“Yeah exactly, I mean dude you should have seen how hard she worked in college. She had job offers from all over the place. But she’d told Jennifer about wanting to teach college and they had her TA for her and she did a really great job so she got offered the job at UCLA.”

“Shit really? I didn’t know she worked that hard. I thought she got it all handed to her.”

Nick shook his head, “Hell no, that girl would lose sleep, a lot of it just to keep her grades up. She was pulling over 20 credits a semester and kicked ass every time. I would sit up with her some nights and work on songs while she would be doing research and studying for test after test. Seriously no one knows how hard she works. Hell even now with school, she spends most of her spare time working on research and writing better lectures and reading teaching journals so she can become a better professor.”

“Wow…talk about determined.”

“Yeah, which is why it pisses me off when people discount or discredit her for having me as her fiancé or being so young. Fuck she’s almost 24 and is a full time professor? That’s practically unheard of. The only reason she got it aside from knowing her shit was that she works so hard to be the best she can be.”

“No I had no idea. Kellie works her ass off too and she’s graduating in December.”

“Yeah and they started school at the same time. Kellie wanted to take her time with school. Alyssa she was more like I need to get done I don’t want to be in school the rest of my life sort of thing.”

“Speaking of which I have an idea…”

“Uh oh…”

“Well I’ve already talked to the others, and you know how Kellie chose the clothes for the video right?”

“Yeah?” Nick asked already knowing where this was going.

AJ took a breath gathering his thoughts, “Why don’t we hire her as the new stylist? She’s got the knowledge and hell you don’t mind her being around, she could keep Ali occupied while we’re working.”

Nick laughed, “Why are you trying to sell me on this?”

“Because I really want her there.”

“Well if the others said it’s all right then I don’t see a problem with it.” Nick replied as he flipped the chicken over letting it sear the other side.

“Sweet.”

“What are you two plotting over there?” Howie and Brian said stepping out onto the deck as they finished cooking the chicken on the grill.

“I was just asking him about Kellie becoming our stylist.”

Brian and Howie both snickered at AJ for to ask Nick if it was okay to bring Kellie on tour. “Only reason Nick’s okay with it is he still wants a replay of the threesome.”

Nick snickered and shook his head at the two of them. “Dude I don’t need to be reminded that my girlfriend fucked him okay?”

“One time…that was it. Besides she did it with Ali first.”

AJ sighed and shook his head. “Dude see that’s not fair.” AJ whined a little, “How come you get all that.”

“You did back when you were all messed up in 2001 remember the porn bus you had?”

AJ cracked up and rolled his eyes, “Yes I do, but I barely remember half the shit I did on that. I’m glad I didn’t meet Kellie until AFTER I got my shit together. I would have totally fucked up if we’d met before I straightened out.”

“Yeah I know. Besides I think Kellie had her fill of a fucked up relationship with Aaron. He really hurt her by all the shit that he did. Especially after they broke up she wanted him to clean up his act and possibly get back together. But then all that shit with Kari happened and she had to move on.”

“Yeah I know she told me about it before I asked her to move in. I’m glad that she was able to move on. Allowed her to get with me.”

Nick smiled, “So you going to be settling down anytime soon?”

“Hmmm maybe after you and Ali get married. By the way when is that?” AJ asked with a grin.

Nick took a deep breath and sighed, “I have no fucking clue yet, I’m actually going to talk to her about that soon so we can start planning.”

Brian grinned at Nick happy to hear that the wedding was still indeed on for the two of them. “Well if you have any questions ask me or Kev.”

“Yeah I was thinking of something really low key, just friends and family. I know Ali is ready to start planning things hell you should see how she hides the bridal magazines. They’re in her nightstand drawer. She hates it when I catch her reading them.”

“Why?”

“Because she doesn’t want me to think that she’s pushing me to set a date. But It’s more like we haven’t even started talking about it much.”

“You’ve been engaged for 10 months! You should have at least some plans.”

“Yeah, yeah I know. Hopefully we’ll get something started soon. I mean how hard could planning a wedding be?” He said as Howie and Brian exchanged a glance then chuckled at him.

That night…

Alyssa trudged into the foyer of their home completely exhausted from her long day at the office. She hated how the tabloids about her private life were aggravating her professional life. She tried her best to keep things separate but she was beginning to realize that no matter what she did it was going to affect both aspects of her life no matter what. She walked up the stairs dropping her laptop bag in the office silently thanking Nick for letting her borrow his so much. He’d been more than generous in letting her pretty much hog it for the most part while she tried to get everything in order as far as her career and educational future. She walked into the bedroom seeing Nick sitting in the huge over stuffed armchair reading a novel he plucked off of one of Alyssa’s several bookshelves throughout the house. “Hey Nick.” Alyssa stated sitting on the bed in a huff.

Nick looked up and grinned at her. “How was your day?” He asked looking back to the book raising it up just a bit so he could easily look over the top of it.

“Terrible, the fucking tabloids are determined to ruin my professional reputation.” She replied kicking off her shoes and rubbing her tired and sore feet. She got up a moment later and began unbuttoning her shirt showing the white camisole underneath and the white bra underneath the white material. She tossed the white shirt into the dirty clothes hamper and walked back into the bedroom unzipping her skirt and letting it pool around her ankles revealing her matching white lace boy short underwear. Nick watched her with a look of utter longing on his face. Alyssa picked up the skirt and unhooked her bra underneath her camisole taking it off to toss over with her other clothes. She sat on the bed putting lotion on her legs and arms in an effort to relax herself from the hard day. Nick saw her hand go to her neck and the apparent grimace on her face from her sore and tense muscles. He got up and walked over sitting on the bed behind her. “What are you….oh..” She said as he began to kneed the muscles in her neck and shoulders. She sighed and leaned back against his chest making him smirk.

“How was the meeting with your advisor?”

“She tried to pass me off as this two bit hack who only got a job teaching at UCLA because I have a celebrity boyfriend.” She said with slightly more of an edge of frustration to her voice. “It’s like it doesn’t matter that I work really hard to keep everything going and be a personal assistant? I mean I worked hard. I knew what I wanted and I went for it full out. But nothing matters because of the public lifestyle I have now.”

Nick took a deep breath and hugged her, “Well maybe turn it around. Become a public figure for a good cause?”

“Like what?”

“Like poverty or the environment. Something that will bring you nothing but good publicity. At least then they can’t say you’re not at least trying to make a difference.” He reasoned.

Alyssa sighed, “Yeah I know I was thinking of partnering with Lindsay and Jennifer for a special after-school program for inner city kids that helps with literacy competencies and literature appreciation.”

“Like high school kids?”

“Any age actually elementary kids all the way up to high school. I told them I’d love to but that I may just have to be a small part for a while with the tour coming up and stuff like that.”

He nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down pressing his lips to her bare shoulder. Alyssa pulled away from him for a moment and turned to look at him. “What?” He asked.

“How was your day?” She asked with a slight grin. She felt bad that she hadn’t asked how his had gone and had complained about her own.

He smiled at her apparent concern for what his day had gone like as well. He looked at her and leaned in pressing his mouth to hers in slow kiss. Alyssa’s hand went to his forearm holding his hand in place at the back of her neck. He pushed her back onto the bed as he deepened the kiss moving his hand down her shoulder making the strap of her camisole fall down in his wake.

Alyssa grinned into the kiss pulling him closer as her hands went to his back pulling up his tee shirt. He stopped for a moment breaking the kiss as he grabbed the back collar of his shirt lifting it up and over his head with one hand then tossed it across the room. Alyssa smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him down to her in a sultry kiss. She wrapped a leg around his hip and ground her hips against his making him groan into the kiss. Without breaking their lip lock he moved his hands to her underneath her camisole bringing it up with him as his palm moved up the center of her abdomen. Meanwhile he moved his mouth along her jaw line nibbling at her skin making her sigh and moan softly as her fingernails scraped along his scalp and the other hand dug into his shoulder blade.

He smirked against her skin and moved his mouth lower to her neck sucking on it softly at first then nearly biting at the soft skin at the side of her neck. He moved his hand up higher massaging her breast rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he continued his assault on her neck feeling the vibration as a low moan emanated deep in her throat.

She grew impatient and pushed him off of her making him give her a strange look. She sat up for a moment crossing her arms in front of her chest lifting the thin camisole up and off her then flung it across the room. “Sorry…needed to get that thing off it was driving me nuts.” She answered his questioning glance. She leaned up and kissed him again wrapping her arms around his shoulders as they laid back against the bed again both sighing when they were skin to skin. Even though they were only half naked the contact was enough to make them both want more. He moved his mouth back to her neck moving down to her collarbone kissing and nipping along it on both sides while his hands moved to her chest making her back arch. “Nickolas…” She moaned breathlessly arching her back against him. He smirked to himself and moved down her body nipping along the side of her breast making her hiss and sigh as he swirled his tongue over her nipple before taking it into his mouth sucking gently making her pull at his hair slightly. He moved to her other side doing the same to her other breast making her toss her head back and writhe slightly beneath him.

He chuckled a little and began kissing down her abdomen stopping just above her underwear. He sat up on his knees at her side and hooked his thumbs under her underwear and began pulling them down her legs far enough for her to kick them off her feet. She leaned up just as he came back down their mouths meeting half way in a heated kiss. He moved his hand to the inside of her thigh lightly dragging his fingers over her warmth making her move her hips towards his hand in an effort to get just a little bit more contact than he was giving. He smirked and gave in a little bit wanting to torture her a little more. He circled his finger over her clit making her shiver and jump at the jolt the simple movement sent through her.

Growing slightly impatient Alyssa reached for Nick’s athletic shorts and began pushing them over his hips. He smirked and pushed her hands away taking them both in one hand and pinned her wrists above her head on the bed. “Impatient much?” He asked chuckling a bit as he inserted two fingers inside her making her arch her back and growl.

“God you’re mean to me.” She replied breathlessly.

“Mean? No mean would be doing this….” He said pulling his hand away making her whimper.

“That’s not fair.” She replied struggling against him to free her hands but her wrists were pretty much pinned.

He laughed and leaned down kissing her making her stop moving her hands to try to free them. At the same moment he moved his hand back between her legs and continued what he had started. Alyssa moved her hips in time with the thrusting of his fingers moaning into the kiss as he sped up his movements feeling her entire body heat up another few degrees. He relaxed at her side letting her wrists free as he moved his mouth from hers to attack her neck as he pressed his thumb to her clit as he plunged a third finger inside her. Feeling his grip on her wrists loosen her hand immediately went between them and underneath the waistband of his shorts wrapping her fingers around him. He bit her collarbone just as she did so making her shriek softly in surprise and her hand tighten around him as she began moving it over him feeling him harden even more than he had been before.

A few moments later he felt her body begin to shudder knowing she was getting extremely close to her orgasm he stopped and pulled back. Alyssa stopped and stared at him. “Wait I was so close….” She whined gasping for air.

Nick made eye contact with her and shook his head, “No, we’re taking it slow this time around.” He stated making her look at him in disbelief. She loved this new side to him, he was more aggressive, much more into prolonging it for both of them rather than just trying to get them off as fast as they could. He pulled her up to sit near the edge of the bed making them at near eye level with each other. He took on of her hands as the other spread her thighs apart and placed her fingers at her clit showing her exactly how he wanted her to touch herself. “Just like this or I stop for the rest of the night.” He rasped lowly breathing on her neck. She shuddered and nodded in agreement completely taken aback by what he was doing. With that he smirked and moved his hand to her pony tail at the back of her head and pulled on it rather roughly snapping her neck back making her yelp. He leaned in keeping his hand on her hair and licked a line from the base of her ear down to her collarbone then nipped and kissed his way back up before switching to the other side. Alyssa moaned loudly as he continued to move on her neck going down the front of it now. She opened her eyes slightly seeing their reflection in the mirror and sighed as she continued to move her fingers over herself as she had been instructed to.

He moved over her shoulders and down the front of her kneeling as he kissed and bit at her skin reacquainting himself with her body. Alyssa gasped as he bit at her breasts and moved her naval ring back and forth a little. She was happy in that moment that she’d kept that piercing just for his own amusement rather than hers. He moved his head down licking and sucking every inch of her abdomen before pushing her hand out from in between them and flicked his tongue over her clit making her shriek and her hand tangle in his hair as the other braced herself on the bed.

Alyssa tried to move his mouth closer to her but he resisted. A moment later he moved in just slightly and pursed his mouth blowing cool air over her. She hissed and tugged at his hair. He trusted his tongue against her and inside her. She moaned loudly and glanced to the mirror seeing their current position and her arm that held her up went weak and she fell back against the bed as he continued his slow torture. He knew it wouldn’t be long before she would be close to her release again and this time he had no intention of stopping her.

He sped up his mouth and his fingers on her making her hips buck slightly. He chuckled against her sending vibrations through her making her curl her toes that were dangling from the bed. He pinned her hips to the bed and with a few final movements of his tongue she came with a loud low moan and her body shuddering in response to the immense pleasure she felt. Nick moved back away from her a moment later and laid on the bed next to her just watching her attempt to catch her breath. “Holy…fuck…” She remarked.

Nick laughed a little then winced slightly it was near painful for him now since he’d taken so much time with her body and neglected his own. He was about to move his hand down to relieve some of that tension himself when he saw Alyssa move to kiss along his neck. “What are you doing?” He asked with a grin.

“Returning the favor.” She replied with a smirk then kissed down his chest. She pulled down his shorts letting him kick them off as she lowered her mouth to his throbbing erection. He watched her as she flicked her tongue over the tip making him hiss and grab a hold of her ponytail. She smirked and looked up. “You want it?” She teased with a knowing grin.

He narrowed his eyes and nodded, “Suck me.” He said gruffly in desperation. He needed to feel her, at least part of her on him, he didn’t care what at that point. His mind was so clouded with desire he didn’t care what she did as long as he came. Alyssa grinned at him and took pity on him as she lowered her mouth to him taking him painfully slow into her mouth. He grew impatient with her and gripped her ponytail and forced her mouth on him deeper hitting the back of her throat. He growled and arched his back slightly feeling her tongue swirl around him as her hands joined in, one going to grip the base and the other to massage his sack. He hissed and felt her hollow out her mouth to create greater suction over his skin. “Lissa oh God…” He muttered gripping the comforter around him making his knuckles white. She sucked a little harder lightly scraping her teeth up and down his shaft just lightly enough for him to feel it but not enough to hurt him. At the same time she gripped the base of his cock increasing and decreasing in pressure as she moved her mouth over him. She felt the muscles in his thighs tense indicating he wasn’t going to last much longer. To further torture him she moved her other hand over his balls tugging gently as he groaned coming hard. She cleaned him up and moved back over to his side letting him begin to catch his breath from the intensity of his release. “Fuck…”

Alyssa giggled at him, “Payback’s a bitch isn’t it?” She joked making him laugh with her. He rolled to his side and pulled her body to him kissing her slowly. They made out for a few minutes both just content to lay there kissing for the rest of the night. But they both knew what they wanted and needed and it wasn’t just kissing. Nick rolled her onto her back and settled himself between her legs. Alyssa grinned and put her hand between them rubbing over his cock feeling it harden again with just her simple touch. Once he was sufficiently turned on to Alyssa’s liking she moved her hand away and pulled him down onto his elbows so their faces were mere inches apart as he began to slip inside of her. She closed her eyes and relaxed back into the bed bringing her knees up to her chest letting him in as deep as he could possibly go. Both of them groaned out loud at feeling each other for the first time in what seemed like forever. Alyssa turned her head to the side gasping for air feeling completely out of breath and they hadn’t even began to move yet.

Nick lowered his head to hers pressing their foreheads together and looking in her eyes. “Fuck I almost forgot how good this is…” He remarked closing his eyes for a moment.

“I know…me too…” Alyssa replied trying not to hyperventilate. “Should we uh…move?” She asked sheepishly.

He smirked at her and the look of innocence on her face. Now that was something he hadn’t seen in almost three years. He kissed her softly and shifted his weight a little moving slightly within her making her body arch an a soft sigh escape from her mouth. “Yeah I think…we should…” He replied and moved back slowly only to glide back into her a little harder than he had before. She groaned and her hands went under his arms to his back clinging to him as he kissed along her neck as he thrusted against her.

Alyssa moved her legs to cross her ankles at his lower back and tightened her legs around him every time their hips met. “Nick…” She moaned softly making him look up at her with a questioning glance. “I love you…” She whispered with a slight grin.

He grinned back and leaned down to press his lips against hers as they began to pick up their pace. Alyssa moved her hips with his meeting him thrust for thrust creating a delicious friction between their bodies that had a light sheen of sweat break out on their skin. Nick pulled her closer putting an arm under her shoulder and holding her close as his other hand moved in between them rubbing over her clit. Alyssa’s back arched and she threw her head back exposing her neck letting him lean down and suck along it as they kept moving together. She began digging her nails into his back and he hissed remembering how good it felt to feel her nails rake across his back. God how he’d missed that. “Fuck Ali I don’t think I can…last much longer…” He said in between breaths.

Alyssa nodded, “Me either, fuck you feel so good.” She replied back. He sighed and captured her mouth in his. Their tongues swirled around one another’s as they moved harder and faster together clinging to each other’s bodies as they felt their temperatures rise even more. Alyssa’s body began to shake making her break the kiss and take a few shaky breaths. Knowing she was close Nick applied more pressure to her clit pinching it between his fingers then rubbing it in fast rough circles. Her body writhed beneath him as she called out his name over and over feeling her orgasm come on strong. He felt her muscles clench around him and felt himself plummet over the edge as well with a long raspy growl escaping his mouth. They moved still slowing down before collapsing against the bed completely sated and satisfied.

A few moments passed and they laid like that almost afraid to pull apart from each other. Alyssa looked up into his eyes and smiled. “What?” He asked with a lazy satisfied grin.

“Nothing…just what the fuck was that?”

Nick laughed at her question and rolled off of her looking up at the ceiling. “I don’t fucking know…” He began as she rolled to her side draping herself along his body. “But whatever it is, fuck don’t let this be a one time thing holy shit.”

Alyssa giggled and kissed him, “I think honestly now…that was what Dr. Pinsky was talking about with the whole emotional connection.”

“Yeah…I agree….Jesus I’ve never felt….that well…that close to you before.”

“Scary isn’t it?”

He grinned and shook his head ‘no’, “No it’s amazing.” He said bringing her close for another kiss.






If you read take a moment and let me know what you thought =)



Chapter End Notes:
Thanks tri for beta-reading much of this chapter!