- Text Size +
A month went by and things were going fine. Isabel and Nick spend all their free time together. Isabel was happy to be in a relationship with Nick. She was taking a shower in his house where she almost lived now when she felt arms around her. She turned around and faced Nick. He was smiling and looked really good.

“Morning sunshine. How are you?” Nick kissed Isabel and started to scrub her back.

“Mmmh, morning. That feels so good…” Isabel closed her eyes and enjoyed Nick’s hands wandering in her body. “Maybe we should take the day off and just stay in here…”

“I would love to do that… But I’ve to go and see my boys in the recording studio, you know… Maybe you should come with me?”

“Yeah, I would love to come.”

Isabel and Nick came out of the shower and started to dry each other. After that they dressed up and headed to the kitchen have some breakfast. During the breakfast they planned about the rest of the day. Twenty minutes later they were on their way to the studio. Listening the radio and seeing the view got the time fly. Just few minutes driving and they already parked the car and were inside the studio. After recording some songs the boys decided it was time to take a break.

“So, did you liked those songs?” Nick asked when they walked out with Brian and AJ.

“Yeah, they sounded amazing. Not like the old Backstreet Boys songs, but still there was something that I can’t describe.”

“Cool that you liked!” AJ grinned and lighted up a cigarette. “See you tomorrow again. Bye” He walked into his car and drove away.

“I’m going to see what it taking so long with Howie. He was supposed to give me a ride because Leighanne has my car. Her car is in the repair shop…” Brian walked inside leaving Nick and Isabel together.

“Looks like were alone now… Let me see what we can do now.” Nick grinned and started to kiss Isabel. “I really like you, you know. And that’s why I want to ask something. Here, sit there.”

Nick sat down on a bench and pulled Isabel next to him. Isabel was nervous. Nick hadn’t been this serious during their dating. What was he up to?

“Listen, I… I want you to fly with me to Florida. I’m leaving next week and I can’t be without you all that time. I mean, I’m going to be in Florida almost a month. And I really want you to come with me!” Nick looked relief after he had spoke,

“Oh… To Florida? With you? I would love to come!” Isabel kissed Nick and gave him a big hug. “Being apart from you is something that I don’t want to experience…”

“What you don’t want to experience?” It was Howie who asked the question. He and Brian had just walked out to see Isabel and Nick hugging. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes, everything is perfect. If it’s okay to you guys. Isabel is flying to Miami with us.” Nick looked Howie and Brian and then smiled to Isabel.

“Great! Leighanne will be so glad that you’re coming with us. And so are we. Now we don’t have to watch Nick in his heart breaking condition.” Brian said and grinned.

“Yeah, welcome aboard. I’m glad that you’re coming. You have a change to meet my wife.” Howie said and just smiled.

They talked about the coming trip and after that Brian and Howie left. Nick and Isabel went to Isabel’s house to spend the evening there. A week went by very fast and the day to flight to Miami started really beautiful. Isabel was packing some last time things and Nick was carrying baggage to the car. The flight was leaving after three hours but they wanted to grab something to eat in the airport. And knowing that LAX was a busy place they had decided to leave early. Isabel was heading outside when she saw a car driving in the yard. She ran outside to find out that it was Scott.

“Hi Scottie, how are you? We were just leaving to airport.” Isabel hugged Scott and sensed something was wrong. “What is it Scott? Is everything okay with Lily and the baby? What about the boys? Are they okay? Oh, Scott tell me… What is it?

Nick had walked next to Isabel and started to calm her down.

“Relax, everything is okay…Hi Scott.”

“Hi Nick. Lily and the baby are okay. So are the boys. Isabel, maybe we should talk in private?”

“No! It’s okay Nick to hear everything you got to say. Just say it please. It could not be dangerous if Lily and the boys are okay… What is it?” Isabel stood next to Nick and was holding his hand.

“It’s about Tony. He broke up from prison. And the police think he is after you…”

Isabel’s faced went white and she let go of Nick’s hand. She started to cry and ran into the house. Nick and Scott ran after him and found her in the bedroom where she was pulling her clothes off the closet. She was crying and screaming.

“Honey, calm down. Everything is okay. No one can’t hurt you when you’re with me. Just tell me who this Tony guy is and I will call my bodyguard to be alert…Honey, everything is okay.”

Nick took Isabel in his lap and calmed her down. She was still crying and looked really scared. Scott had left the room to let Isabel and Nick to talk.

“Nick, you don’t understand. He is going to kill me. And after he is going to kill all my love ones. I had to go and hide. He is going to kill me.”

“Who is? This Tony guy? Why would he do that?” Nick kissed Isabel’s hair and hugged her tightly.

“Tony is going to kill me. He said he would.” Isabel looked in Nick’s eyes. “I don’t want him to kill you too…”

“He is not going to kill you. Just relax. So. Who is Tony?”

“My husband. I mean my ex-husband.”