- Text Size +
“Your what?! Why haven’t you told me that you were married?” Nick stood up and looked Isabel. She looked so beautiful but yet still so scared. “We’ve been together over a month now and I really like you…”

“I meant to tell you so many times… Leighanne told me to tell you but…” Isabel sat on the bed crying in silence.

“WHAT? Leighanne knew.. That means Brian also knows. Is there anyone else but me who does know that you were married? Please tell me there isn’t anyone else…”

“Well, Scott and Lily know, they saved my life so…” Isabel stood up and held Nick’s hand. “And I told Howie…”

Nick let go of Isabel’s hand and ran outside of the bedroom. How could he been so blind. How could he have been so stupid to believe everything Isabel and the other guys told him. She was supposed to like him. Not Howie or Brian. And most important… Why haven’t she told him about her ex-husband? It’s okay to have ex. He had many ex-girlfriends. Nick ran into to kitchen and bumped into Scott. Isabel came right after him into the kitchen.

“Nick listen, I never did mean to hurt you… There’s some things you don’t know about Tony…”

“Well, there’s also some things I obviously don’t know about you!”

“Nick! Please sit down and let me explain! I wanted to tell you so many times but…”

“But what?! You thought I would run away? Wait, no… You just liked Howie better than me right?! C’mon Izzy… That man is married!”

“No, it’s not like that…I only like you! And yes, I thought you would be a coward and run away when you heard the truth about my past! And look what are you doing! Running!”

“Well, I’m not running because you were married you know. I’m just so fucking pissed right now… How could you lie to me?”

Nick went outside to the garden and Isabel followed him with Scott.

“I’m sorry for what happened. But I really need to go now. Be careful and call me as soon as if you heard everything about Tony… I’ll also call you if I heard anything… Bye.”

Scott leaved and left Isabel alone with Nick. They were standing in front of the pool.

“Nick… I’m sorry. You’re right, I’ve should told you the truth…”

“Is it because of what happened in your past that you scared me kissing you at the first night we met? Is it why you cry alone in nights?”

“Nick, I… You weren’t supposed to know that I cry at nights… And yes, that is why.”



“You know, all you would have to do was to tell me… I would have understand. I mean, I had this crazy ex-girlfriend…”

Isabel sat down and pulled her knees in her chest. She was quiet for a while.

“I know… But there‘s still some things…”

“Really? I can’t believe this is happening… Listen, I think it’s better for me to fly to Florida alone now.. I need some time to think this.”

“There you go again.. Just running away! And you don’t even no half of the story!”

Isabel had stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen door. She was crying and felt so stupid and sad. She had know this. Nick was just a typical man. Always running away when there were some little troubles. She went inside the kitchen and noticed that Nick hadn’t followed her. Great! He was really running away.

“Have you seen my car keys?” Nick yelled outside of the garden.

“No, there in the car right?” Isabel sat down and cried.

“The keys aren’t there… Are you sure you haven’t seen them?” Nick came inside carrying some of Isabel’s luggage.

“Looking for these? Nice car you have by the way…” A tall man with dark hair and green eyes had walked into the kitchen holding Nick’s car keys. “Hey honey, who is this little blonde man here? Your lover boy?”

Isabel stood up when the man walked closer her. She took Nick’s hand and tried ran into the garden. The man was however faster and locked the door. With evil smile on his face the man pulled gun out of his pocket.

“Well, well… Leaving already Isabel? The party had just started… And I’m not partying without my wife…”

“Ex-wife, didn’t you got the papers Tony?”

“Oh yes, I got those fucking papers. You know, not really nice done. First you put me in the prison, bitch. And after that you divorce me? And you just thought I was okay with that?! Can’t you remember what I told to the little fucker when he saved you? Can’t you remember that I promised him that I would kill you?”

Nick and Isabel stood in the middle of the kitchen and looked the gun pointing at them. Nick hold Isabel’s hand and pulled her near him.

“Tony, please… Let us go. You’re only making this worst for yourself…”

“I’m not going any where you slut! I’ve come here to finish what I should have done years ago!”

Tony was yelling when Nick suddenly attack him. The two man started to fight and Isabel was screaming. Nick got hold of Tony’s hand but he had forgot the gun. Tony hit him in the head with the gun and he was stunned with blood bleeding in his forehead. Isabel felt down to the ground and hold Nick near her.

“Nick! No! NO! Oh Nick!”

“Well, it looks like there just you and me now bitch…” Tony smiled and hit Isabel on the head. She was stunned. The last thing she saw was Tony smiling and laughing.