- Text Size +
"Isabel,is that you?"

"AJ?" Isabel heard AJ's voice on the other end. "Where is Nick and why do you have his phone?"

"Don't know where that dude is... Came here and didn't found him. Then his cell started to ring and I recognised the callerd ID. So you two are talking now?"

"Oh,ok... That's weird. Where the hell is he?! And yeah,I don't know if we talk or not... He send me some flowers today..."

"He did?Thank God that man has finally understood something!"

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

"He's been really sad after that what happend in NY you know, we've been tryin´ to make him happy but no... Seems like you are the only one who can do that..."

"Really? I mean, I miss him so much abn after that letter and the songs I really need to talk to him..."

"Whoa! What letter? Which songs? I cleary missed something here..."

"Oh yeah,sorry. Brian came to see me earlier today and he gave me a letter that Nick had wrote."

Isabel started to fill AJ in how Brian invited her to the barbeque party and how he told her about Nick. She told him what Nick had wrote and which songs he had pick to play to her.

"He really wrote you a loveletter? Dude,he's so dead when I found him!" AJ was laughing into the phone.

"Why? Don't tell me you have ever wrote a loveletter yourself..?" Isabel teased AJ and was smiling.

"It's not that. I'm just suprised to see him actually do something like that... I mean, I always thought Brian or Howie would do something like that. But Nick? Hell no!"

"Well he did wrote me a letter and I liked it very much. The problem is that I need him to know how I feel... You know,we have to find him."

"Yeah,maybe I should give B-rok a call and ask if he knows something about Nick..?"

"Yeah,that sounds like a plan. I'm in the office right now. Maybe I should drive home and see if he's there?"

"Yeah,you do that and call me when you get there. You know,this is kind of amused. First he writes you loveletter and after that he vanished..."

"I know, I give you a call when I get home. Bye!"

Isabel hang up and collected her stuff. She took the CD out of the player and asked Patricia to help her carry some of the flowers to her car. After that she started the engine and turned on the radio. While listening some country music she drove off the office and headed pack to her new apartment. When she was almost back home she rememberd that Nick didn't knew where her new apartment was. She turned the car around and started to sing along a song that was playing in the radio. Almost after 30 minutes she had arrived to Nick's house and was suprised to see so many cars in the driveway. She hopped out of the car and walked to the front door. She knocked to the door and felt nervous. After couple of minutes the door opened and Isabel was happy to see some familiar face.

"Howie! It's so good to see you!" Isabel laughed and gave Howie a big hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well AJ called to Brian and Brian called to me. How you've been?"

"I've been fine. Taking some time off the work. Find a new place to live and stuff like that."

"That sounds good. I've thought you went your place to check if Nick was there..."

"Yeah, I was supposed to do that but then I remembered that Nick don't know where I live now because of... Well you know... And i thought it was best of me to come here."

"It's okay. I'm glad that you came by. And I'm sure so is everybody else."

Isabel and Howie walked through the house to the patio where everyone else were. After greeting all of them Isabel sat down next to AJ. They talked hours about a plan how to find Nick. It was getting really late and Isabel wasn't really paying any attention to the conversation any more. It was her first time at Nick's house after their break up and first time there without him. Single tear escaped to her cheek but it was soon wipe away by gentle touch. AJ looked into Isabel's eyes and hold her close him.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's okay. And I promise you that we'll find him..."

"Thank you. I just miss him so much. And now that he's missing... I don't know, I'm so scared!"

Isabel started to cry and AJ hold her tighter. Brian and Howie hugged Isabel also. After calming down Isabel wiped her tears away and headed back inside the house to visit a bathroom. She washed her face with some cold water and looked herself of the mirror. Her eyes were swallod of all the crying byt she didn't care. She headed back tot he patio when she heard yelling coming out of there. She runned to the back door.

"Nickolas Gene Carter! Where the hell have you been?! Driving all us crazy!" That was Brian who was yelling to him.

"Dude,don't do that ever again! You freaked us out!" AJ was also giving Nick a hard time.

"AJ and Brian are right. We were really worry about you. And we weren't the only ones..." Howie said and pointed at Isabel who was just standing there speechless.

She walked towards him like it was just a dream she was seeing. Nick turned around and saw tears in her eyes. He opend his arms to her and pulled her near him.

"Oh Izzy,I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you guys worried..."

Isabel released herself of Nick's arms and started to punch him on the chest.

"Where the hell were you?! I was sick of worried! Don't you dare to do that ever again!"

"I'm sorry... I wanted just to suprise you. I went to your place. Waited you there for hours and you didn't show up. So I just thought that you were still mad at me. Drive around for couple of hours before I cam back here..."

"Mad at you? How could I be? That letter was so beautiful and the songs and the flowers... I mean, I missed you so much! But how did you found out where I lived?

"I missed you also! Oh gos, I should have called you but don't know where my cell is. And Scott helped me by telling me your new address... Have to assure him that I still love you and wanted to tell you how sorry I was."

"Your cell is here,I called you but AJ answerd... Please, just never left me alone again? Okay?"

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise" Nick said and pulled Isabel close to her.

He gave her a kiss in the forehead and ran his fingers through her hair. She smelled so good. Isabel ran her hands through Nick's back and was happy to feel those strong arms around her. She relax her head on Nick's chest and closed her eyes.

"Dude,we're going to talk about this tomorrow..." AJ said and looked at the happy couple. "We're leaving you two alone now. See ya!"

Howie,Brian and AJ left the patio leaving Isabel and Nick alone there. Isabel rase her head and looked into Nick's eyes.

"Can I stay here? Don't wanna spend a night without you."

"Of course you stay here, I insist that you stay! I'm not letting you go ever again..."

Nick took Isabel's hand and let her inside. He took her in his lap and carried her upstairs. Isabel was giggling when Nick had little problems opening the bedroom door while holding Isabel in his lap. After while he finally managed to open the door and gave Isabel a grin. He kissed Isabel with huge passion and closed the door behind him.