- Text Size +
Nick put Isabel on the bed and hopped there with her. Isabel was giggling when she saw Nick's face. He was like a little boy on Christmas morning. So anxious to wait his presents.

"What?" Nick asked when Isabel couldn't stop giggling. "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh,nothing..." Isabel just smiled and looked into Nick's eyes.They were filled with passion. "You seem just so eager to get my clothes off..."

"Well,I haven't been with you over three weeks... It's driving me crazy..." Nick said and started to kiss Isabel's neck. He kept kissing her and Isabel was enjoying herself. Nick kissed her ear and gently bite it. Isabel ran her fingers through Nick's hair and gave him a big kiss.

"You know, if I keep kissing you... We might never be able to leave this room." Nick said and pulled himself up. He looked down at Isabel who was so beautiful just lying there in his bed.

"Really?" Isabel asked and shily smiled. "Then keep kissing me..." She said and pulled Nick down.

"Are you sure? I mean, I think we should talk before doing anything else..." Nick said and pulled himself up.

It was hard to him to do that. But he knew that if they didn't talk now the things would be like they were before. Not that he wanted to things be like they were, but there was something that they needed to figure out.

"You wanna talk? Now?" Isabel muttered when she pulled herself out of the bed. "Can't we talk at morning?" Isabel asked when she ran her hands through Nick's chest.

"No,we need to talk now. Trust me, you will appreciate it in the morning." Nick said when he stood up. "Gosh!"

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yeah,you're driving me just so crazy... I would love to fuck you right here and now but we really need to talk..."

Isabel giggled. "You're right. We need to talk. But after that,promise me that you make love to me..." She said and stood up. She walked to Nick and kissed him.

"I promise! Just please,sit there. I can't have you near me right now. You're touch is driving me crazy..." Nick placed Isabel on the bed. Isabel was still giggling everytime she looked at Nick. "You're so cute. I missed you. And I'm sorry for all that happend to you... I wish I could be there for you to help you but I weren't..."

"It's okay Nick. I'm over it. Really. What Tony did to me years ago.. It was horrible but I left that all behind me."

"Good. That's what I needed to know. I mean, if you still are having bad days because of that... Please let me know. I wanna hold you then. I wanna make you feel safe."

"Trust me Nick. I feel safe with you. I just need you to know that there is nothing to worry about anymore. Tony is dead. He won't be able to hurt me or you anymore... And I feel so sorry about you for ever even meeting him..."

"I know. He told me some things about you. Some things that I knew weren't true. But I still believed that man..."

Nick told how Tony made him believe that Isabel was only after his money and famous lifestyle. How Tony made Nick feel that Isabel didn't loved him. Tony had also claimed that Isabel was using drugs and lying to Nick all the time. How Isabel had have sex with her aunt's husband and stuff like that. Nick's anger rose when he rememberd how Tony had dissed Isabel so bad. After Nick had told her those things Isabel told him the truth about her past. How she really hated Tony and what she had been through. She also explained why she had told Howie first and how Brian found out what had happend.

"I have to admit that if something is bugging me Howie is the guy to trust it. Or B-rok. But he's been so busy with Baylee and all that stuff..." Nick smiled when he sat down next to Isabel. "I don't blame you for trusting him. And I know how hard it's to keep secrets from Leighanne... She was the one who made me realized how much I missed you. She suggest that I wrote you a letter..."

"She did? Then I have to thank her when we go to the barbeque party..."

"You're coming?"

"Only if we are going together..."

"Of course we are! I'm spending every minute with you now..."

Nick kissed Isabel and pulled her down to the bed. He took his shoes off and Isabel kicked her shoes off. They kissed each other passionately and their tongues explored each others mouth. Isabel moaned when Nick kissed her neck. His hands were traveling all round her body and she was enjoying it. He looked into Isabel's eyes when he pulled her t-shirt off. Now only wearing jeans and bras she looked so sexy. Nick couldn't help himself anymore and ripped her clothes off. Lying there naked Isabel started to laugh out loud.

"What?"

"I think it's only fair if you get naked too..." Isabel said and started to rip Nick's clothes off.

After taking his clothes off Nick pulled the bed covers over them. Gently kissing Isabel he started to explore her body with his hands. Isabel took deep breath when Nick's hands touched her breasts. It felt so good to have him back near to her. Isabel started to kiss his neck and her hands were touching Nick's back making they way down to the butt. Nick enjoyed Isabel's touch and continued his own exploring. He took her another nipple on his mouth and gently bited it. Isabel gasped out of pleasure. She missed this so badly. Now kissing her breasts Nick could hear how much Isabel enjoyed herself. When kissing and making his way down to the belly he kept rubbing Isabel's nipples. Isabel moaned and wanted more. She beg Nick to made love with her. Nick fulfilled his promise to her and they made love all night. After that sweet torture they were doing Isabel felt asleep on Nick's arms. Nick looked at her and realized how happy he was. He touched Isabel's hair and kissed her nose before falling asleep. Next morning Isabel woke up and noticed that Nick wasn't in the bed. She pulled one of Nick's shirt over her head and went downstairs. She heard some voices out of kitchen and was suprised to see Nick singing while cooking.

"I thought you weren't a cook?" She asked when putting her arms around his waist.

"Isabel!" Nick said and turned around. "I wanted to make you some breakfast and spoil you by getting the breakfast to the bed..." He said and kissed her.

"I can eat here. And I wanna see you cooking! How did you learn all this stuff?" She asked when sitting down on the kitchen chair.

"Well... Lily taught me..." Nick said plushing.

"What? When? How?"

"Remember that morning when you made me breakfast for the very first time? And told that Lily is amazing cook? When I called him about two months ago and asked if she could teach me to cook. And she agreed to do it. She's really great." Nick said and placed an omelette in front of her.

"Wow,this taste amazing!" Isabel said after tasting his omelette.

"Thanks." Nick said and sat oppsite of her. "What?" He asked when Isabel kept looking at him.

"I love you." She said and smiled.

"I love you too." Nick said and bended down to kiss her.