- Text Size +
*7 months later*

Isabel closed the bedroom door and walked downstairs. She went to livingroom where Nick was sleeping. She smiled and pulled a planket over him. Then she turned off the TV. After that she went to the kitchen were she made herself a cup of coffee. It was almost 10pm when she heard voices coming out of the livingroom. She went there and found Lily giggling and Scott laughing. She pulled them into the kitchen so they wouldn't wake Nick up.

"So,how was your evening?" Isabel asked and smiled. It was Lily's and Scott's first night out after the baby was born.

"Amazing! I mean no crying and no kids... Thank you Izzy for babysitting." Lily smiled and hugged her friend.

"Yeah,thanks for letting us go out. We really needed that. But what happened to Nick?" Scott asked and smiled.

"No problem! And Nick... I guess he's so tired of playing with Ton and Paul all day. He really likes the boys. And Susan. He loves that little girl. And he is so proud of her."

"Yeah,Susan is a beuty. Just like her mother..." Scott said and kissed Lily. "Nick! You're awake!"

Isabel turned around and saw Nick standing there with his messy hair. He looked like he had no idea what was going on.

"Yeah,I felt asleep. But it was fun to play with the kids."

Isabel smiled and stood up. She kissed Nick and after that they said goodbyes and headed back to their own house. Isabel had moved together with Nick and they really enjoyed each other every day. While they we're driving they talked about their plans for Christmas. It was only a week before the Christmas Eve and they had so many things to do. They needed get presents for their friends and family. They also talked about the future and how Nick and the boys were going on tour after January. Isabel was coming with them to first part of the tour but after that she needed come back to the LA for some photoshoots and stuff like that. After Nick had pulled the car over to the driveway they headed straight to upstairs and to the bedroom. Nick collapsed into the bed and Isabel went to bathroom to change her clothes. When she walked out of the bathroom she found Nick sleeping with his clothes on. Isabel gently pulled his shoes off and pulled a planket over him. Then she climbed to the bed next to him and smiled while watching him sleeping. She was happy that she had found a man like that.



***

*Week later*

"Uncle Nick! Aunt Isabel!" Nick and Isabel heard an anxious voice when they opened the front door of the Littrells house. "Everybody else is here already,c'mon!"

They were pulled to the livingroom where Brian and Leighanne were with AJ,Howie and his wife and Kevin with his wife.

"Finally! This little boy had drove us crazy!" AJ said and catched Baylee to bearhug.

"Sorry we're late. But Nick was so anxious to see Susan again. And Lily was happy to told Nick all about her." Isabel kissed Nick on cheeck and smiled.

"Well,she is a pretty girl. And I like babies." Everyone's face was a shock. "What?! I do!"

"Yeah,only baby you never liked was Baylee and after that Mason. And we had to pay you to do some babysitting!" Brian and Kevin laughed.

"Okay,maybe that's true. But I'm changed now. And I really like babies." Nick said proudly and sat down on the sofa. "So,when are we eating?"

"Nick! You had already ate! Can't believe you're still hungry." Isabel said and smiled. She sat on Nick's lap.

"Not hungry but I left some space for Leighanne's famous dessert. That pie she bakes it's amazing!"

"Thank you Nickolas. And yes,the dinner is served. Come in to the patio, we'll eat there tonight." Leighanne said and leaded everybody out to the patio.

There they sat down and said a little prayer before starting the meal Leighanne had made for them. They talked about everyone's plans for the next day and what they already had for presents. Talking about presents made anxious and they had to hurry up to finish the meal. After eating the turkey and tasting the pie it was time to go back inside and open up the presents. Baylee was happy to had so many presents for all of his uncles and speacially happy about the big present his dad had gave to him. They all watched Baylee ripping off the papers and cheering everytime he opened some of the presents. After hour and a half he was finally ready and was so tired that felt asleep on his fathers arms. Brian took Baylee upstrais and after a little while came back to downstairs.

"He's asleep now. So,it's time for us to open up the gifts!" Brian smiled and looked at Nick. "You wanna start Nick?"

"Naah,I can wait. What about you? You wanna start?" And before Nick had finished the question Brian had already opened up some of his gifts and was laughing. "Nick! You're dork! Where did you get this?!" Brian was holding a photoframe with photo where Brian kisses Nick.

"Just found it... Don't you like it?" Nick asked and grinned. "I love you too B-rok!" He said when saw the look on Brian's face.

They where laughing and telling jokes when they opened up some more gifts. Nick get pair of new shoes and some games for his Xbox from his bandmates. Isabel opened up her presents and found some giftcards to shops that she loved. After opening up all the gifts they were drinking some cocktails when Nick suddenly stood up.

"Would you come out of the patio for awhile with me? I mean all of you? There's something I need to do..." Nick pulled Isabel up and kissed her. Isabel changed some confused looks with the girls but walked after Nick to the patio. When she walked outside she was suprised and the view out there took her breathaway. The patio was decorated with candels and rosepetals.

"Wow! When all this happend? What's going on?" All of them looked really suprised.

"I asked Brian to decorate the patio when he took Baylee upstairs..." Nick looked to Brian and nodded. "There's something I wanted to do and needed little help... Isabel? Would you come over here please?" Nick asked and gave his hand to Isabel. She walked next to Nick and was shocked. "Don't be afraid..."

Then out of blue the boys started to sing.

"I open my eyes I see your face
I cannot hide I can't erase
The way you make me feel inside
You complete me girl, that's why
Something about you makes me feel
Baby my heart wants to reveal
I'm down on my knees, I'm asking you..."

And then Nick heeled down on his knee and opened up a ringbox. Isabel's eyes expand ans she was speechless. Then Nick started to talk.

"Honey, you're the love of my life. The woman in my dreams. I fell in love with you the very first time we met. Without you I don't feel complete and I want to start a family with you. I thank the lord for giving you in my life. And I love you more and more every single day. And I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. I just love you so much and I wanna marry you. So, I'm asking you Isabel Borel,will you marry me?"

Nick looked up to Isabel with tears in his eyes and saw Isabel smiling. She was crying and pulled Nick up. "Oh Nick... I would love to marry you! So yes,yes I'll marry you!" She jumped on to Nick's neck and kissed him with passion. Then he pulled the ring out of the box and put it in Isabel's finger. "Thank you lord for giving this woman for me..." He whispered and Isabel was only one to hear that. Then they heard cheering and looked to the others on the patio. Leighanne and Kristin hugged Isabel and wanted to see the ring. It was made out of silver and it had one small diamond on it. The ring wasn't a big piece of art or anything like that. It was simple jewelry and Isabel loved it because of that. The boys were congratulting Nick and Brian had left inside to get some drinks to toast with. When Brian came back he gave everybody a class of champagne.

"To Nick and Isabel!" They toasted and everybody but Isabel drank their class of champagne.

"Honey? You class isn't empty..." Nick said and pulled his arms around her.

"Yeah, I know... Now that you have already suprised us all with your proposal I guess I can give you something... Just wait here!"

Isabel vanished inside and came back out after a little while. She was holding a little gift. "Here,open it."

Nick opened the gift and then tears started to flown down from his eyes. "Honey,I... This is... But,how..? I... Oh my god!" He pulled Isabel close to him and kissed her. After that he turned around to face the confused looks his friends were giving to him.

"What is it? What did he gave to you? Isabel? Nick?" Brian asked confused.

"Yeah,we wanna now!" AJ said and got support from Howie and Kevin.

Nick showed the item that was on the giftbox.

"It's a pregnancy test. We're going to be parents. I'm going to be a dad."