- Text Size +
Isabel was wearing a white summer dress and a pair of black heels. She had left her hair open and didn’t have any makeup. She was waiting Nick to pick her up when the phone rang.

“Hello, this is Isabel…”

“Hi Isabel, it’s Lily… I know that you have that hot date tonight, but is it okay that you come here after that? I really need your company now that Scott is in New York.”

“Of course, I’ll ask my date to drive me there after the dinner. Is that okay?”

“Yes, thank you so much…”

Isabel heard knocking coming from the front door and started smiling.

“Listen, I gotta go now. My date is here so… I see you after couple of hours, bye!”

She opened the door and almost passed out. Nick was looking so hot. He was wearing dark blue jeans, a t-shirt and a black jacket. He was so handsome that Isabel just kept smiling.

“Hi, how are you?” Nick asked and helped Isabel into the car.

“Never better. How are you?”

“I’m good. So, I made a table reservation in this little Italian restaurant. Hope that’s okay.”

“I love Italian food, so no worries!”

They chatted about the photo shoot and some general stuffs while driving to the restaurant. When they arrived there Nick was being a gentleman. He opened the doors to Isabel and helped her to sit down. They were wondering what to order when the waitress came by.

“Evening, can I get you something to drink?”

“Sure, want some wine Isabel?” Nick asked.

“Only if you drink it too…”

“Well I am driving so… And I don‘t want any chargers for DUI…”

“Well, then we shall drink water. Two waters please.”

The waitress left the table to get their drinks. Isabel and Nick were talking, when Nick suddenly stood up.

“I am going to be back soon, don’t you dare go anywhere…” He said and winked.

Isabel blushed and started to wonder what was going on. Were they on a date or not? In her opinion they were. But what about Nick. Was he on a date or just hanging out with another girl. Isabel was in her thoughts when Nick came back.

“Here, a beautiful flower to beautiful woman.” He gave Isabel a red rose.

“Oh my god, thank you so much! This is so nice. You know, I never had flowers before…”

Isabel was confused but happy. She smelled the rose and look at Nick. He was smiling. Then the waitress came and took their orders. The rest of the dinner they were talking about Nick’s career and Isabel’s future plans. At 9pm they left the restaurant.

“It was fun, right? So do I take you home or..?” Nick asked when they waited the car.

“Yeah, I had fun. I was wondering, is it okay that you give me a ride to my friends house? Her husband is in NY and I promised her to go there…”

“Of course, juts let me know the address and we’ll be there as soon as possible.”

Nick opened the door to Isabel and after that he started the engine. They were talking about the dinner and Isabel was giving him directions where to drive. They were laughing because they got lost a couple of times.

“I’m sorry. I give bad directions. But at least we found the right house.” Isabel was laughing when they drove to the Patterson’s driveway.

“It’s okay. I’m a bad listener so.. It was our both fault that we get lost.” Nick was smiling and then he get out of the car. He opened the door for Isabel. “Is it okay if I walk with you to the door? I feel bad if I just leave you here…”

“Oh, okay… Just let me get my purse and the flower.”

Nick and Isabel walked through the garden to the backdoor. It was a amazing night. Stars were sparkling and the sky was crystal clear.

“Wanna come in?” Isabel asked when she opened the door to the kitchen.

“Sure.” Nick answered and walk into the kitchen behind Isabel.