- Text Size +
It was early morning when Isabel arrived to the beach. There were no people and Isabel enjoyed the sunrise by herself. She tied her hair and headed back to the car. Suddenly she heard people talking and noticed Nick with Howie and AJ. They were laughing, although Nick didn't seem to be so happy. Isabel ignored them and went inside a beach house, which were supposed to be her office for the day. Outside at the beach the boys were talking and joking.

"So Nick,how was your date last night? Not good I guess... I mean she was running when she saw you!"

AJ was grinning and avoided Nick's punch. "Hey man. I was just joking, you don't have to be so serious..."

"Sorry man, It just... I don't know..." Nick said and sat down. "I mean,everything went well. The dinner was great and so was the car ride. But when I tried to kiss her she just pushed me away and started to cry... Now think, who wouldn't like to kiss me?!"

"I don't want to kiss you..." Howie said and weren't smiling. "Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong?"

"That's the thing! I didn't! Or at least I thought so..."

"C'mon man,maybe you just need to talk with her. Say that your sorry. Women like that..." AJ was kicking the sand and started to laugh.

"But if she runs away from you... I don't know. It's game over for you Kaos."

Isabel was sitting in her so called office and was thinking. She wanted to tell Nick how she felt but she just couldn't.She heard steps coming from outside and stood up. Suddenly a little boy looking just like Brian ran into the office.

"Baylee,come back here!" A woman was calling outside. "We need to go and find your father."

Woman with tall blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walked inside. "Sorry, I hope my son didn't cause any problems by running in here..."

"Oh, it's okay. I'm Isabel Borel. You must be here with the band right?"

"Yes,I'm here with my husband. My name is Leighanne Littrell and this is my son Baylee."

"Well nice to meet you. You were looking for Brian? Have you checked the beach? The other boys were there so..."

Isabel left the office and went to the beach with Leighanne and Baylee. Like Isabel have thought Brian were there with the other three man.They were playing football and laughing.

"Hi Isabel, is everything okay?" Howie asked and walked to her. "Nick told us what happened last night..."

"Oh, I am okay. Thanks." Isabel turned around and walked to the pier. Howie was following her.

"Howie,can I trust you?"

"Sure you can. But why me?"

"I don't know,I mean... There were something in your eyes yesterday. Something that made me feel okay. Something that made me feel save..."

"Well,my wife thinks that way too. I guess it's true then..." Howie smiled.

"I am going to tell you something that only my loved ones know. Something that may explain my last night reaction. But I have to warn you, after I told you this you are responsible of my life..."

Isabel started to tell Howie about her past. How she had a happy childhood before her parents being cruel murdered. After that she and her big brother went to live with their aunt. Everything was okay before her aunt married alcoholic. That changed Isabel's live. Her big brother left the house and joined the navy. Isabel was alone. Her aunt was working all the time and her husband was drinking like crazy. One night when her aunt came home for work she found Isabel and her husband in the bedroom. The husband had raped Isabel but aunt didn't believe it and threw Isabel out of the house. Then Isabel started to drink and met Tony. Tony was everything Isabel had dreamed about. Handsome,tall and made Isabel feel save with him. But that all was only surface. Tony was beating Isabel everytime he had a change. Isabel didn't try to leave because he believed Tony could change. She loved the man and married him after a drinking night in Las Vegas. That was her biggest mistake. By marrying Tony she had chose the hell, beating and raping every single night. And when she tried to run away, Tony beat her even more. But that was all going to change. That rainy changed it all. Isabel told how Scott saved her and took her into the hospital. How Scott called the police and how Tony get arrest. Isabel was crying when she told Howie how Lily first hated her so much and how she just wanted to disappear. But then Lily had change her mind and Isabel was allowed to stay with the Pattersons.

"... that's when i realized that I can be truly loved by some people. But you have to understand that I don't know if I am ready for a relationship with Nick." Isabel was drying the tears.

"Isabel, I don't know what to say... I mean, you have to tell Nick..."

"No! I don't want him to know... But you're right, I have to talk with him..."

Isabel left the pier and started to walk towards the guys. They look suprised to see Isabel coming to the beach.

"Hi guys,sorry that it took so long... If it's okay to you we're going to start the photo shoot in couple of minutes. But before that... Nick,can we talk?"

Isabel asked and went to her office.

"Listen, I'm sorry for last night. It's just that I haven't been in a relationship for a long time and I kind of freaked out. So you didn't do anything wrong..."

"Oh okay, I were just so worried about you..." Nick said and hugged Isabel. "What you say if we took those photos now?" He grinned and then ran into the beach.

***

"Ok,guys! Just few more shoots and we're ready... C'mon Brian,stop joking and stand straight now!"

Isabel was laughing for Brian and Nick. Those two were fooling around and it made Isabel's work harder.

"I promise to you,that if you behave now we can take one funny photo.. Okay?"

Boys calmed down and Isabel took some good photos. She was feeling allright. Talking with Howie and Nick had helped her a lot.

"Now,I am going to count to three... One,two,three. Say cheese!"

"CHEESE!" Boys yelled and started to joke around.

"And we're done. Thank you, I am going to look all the photos tomorrow and then call you." Isabel said and started to collect her stuff.

The boys went to change their clothes and then came outside to see Isabel.

"Thank you for this shooting Isabel,we're sure those photos will rock some ass!" AJ said and hugged Isabel. "It was nice meeting you,I'll see you again next week."

"Yeah,thank you." Howie said and looked Isabel into her eyes. "No worries..." He whispered and nodded his head.

"Thank you so much, I'm glad that you got a change to meet my wife and my son." Brian said and smiled to Isabel. "Hopefully you can meet them again some day..."

"Hi you..." Nick said and hugged Isabel. "You're okay now? And our plans for tomorrow night are still on?" He said and started to walk to his car.

"Hey Nick! Aren't you forget something?"

Isabel said and smiled. She walked to Nick.

"Yeah,what?"

Nick looked suprised but was smiling.

"This..."

Isabel said and kissed Nick.