- Text Size +
Isabel was making some breakfast when she felt arms around her waist. She turned around and saw Nick, who was wet after taking a shower.

“Morning, sunshine. So. where did you sleep? I didn’t see you when I woke up…” Nick gave Isabel a kiss on the forehead and get himself a cup of coffee.

“I slept in your bed… Hope that’s okay. Didn’t want to woke you up so I left you to sleep on the couch.” Isabel took the bread out of the oven.

“That’s fine. Wow, I have a baker in my house. Be careful, I might keep you here the rest of your life.” He took piece if the bread and smiled. “This is amazing. I wish I could cook, but I’m horrible in the kitchen…”

“Hah, I used thought that way too. But Lily is amazing cook and she taught me. I’m sure she will teach you as well if you want…”

They had a quick breakfast and after that Nick escorted Isabel to her car.

“It was nice having you here.” He said and smiled.

“It was fun being here, looking you sleeping…” She grinned and playfully punched Nick on the chest. “I’ll see you later today…Bye!” They kissed and after that Isabel drove away. Nick looked after her car and stood there for a while. What was he doing? He already missed that girl. This feeling was new for him.

***

Later at the same day Isabel was sitting in her office when the phone rang. She stopped reading the newspapers and answered the phone.

“Isabel speaking…”

“Hi Isabel, it’s Patricia. Brian Littrell is here to see you. I told him that you weren’t supposed to meet yet but he still wants to see you. What you want to do?”

“It’s okay. I’ll come there. Give me just a second.” Isabel hang up the phone and walked outside to the common room. “Hi Brian, how can I help you?

“Hi…” Brian looked good with black jacket, green sweater and blue jeans. “I was just wondering if you would like to take some photos for me and Leighanne. Like family photos with us and Baylee…”

“I would love to do that. But you know I am kind of busy for the next few weeks… How’s your schedule?”

They look through Brian’s schedule and found a day that fitted for both of them. After that they chatted last week’s photo shooting and waited for Nick, Howie and AJ to show up. Howie was first one to arrive after 10 minutes. After him AJ arrived and about five minutes later Nick arrived whit some flowers. She gave Isabel dozen of white tulips and kissed her in front of his band mates. They heard whistling around them and Isabel blushed.

“Oh shut up guys!” Nick took Isabel’s hand and smiled. “So, should we go and look those photos?”

They walked to the studio were Isabel had brought the photos. Boys sat down on a couch and Isabel showed them some of the photos.

”All right then, here are the photos that we took. I’ve look through them and here are the best of my opinion. Some of the photos weren’t successful at all thanks to someone” She winked her eye to Brian who was just grinned and ignored her comment.

They started to look through the photos and were joking. Isabel sat next to Nick and watched him playing with his friends. He looked cut and his enthusiasm seemed to attach to the other boys. After browsing the photos they had found few photos that they really liked.

”Isabel, these are amazing. You did really good job!” Howie said and hugged Isabel. ”I’m sure my wife will appreciate your hard work when she and the record company are choosing the cover for our new album.”

”Thank you, but I just took those photos. I didn’t pose. You did the hardest work and I might say that you look really hot on those photos…”

She was smiling when Nick suddenly pulled her in his lap.

”Really, and who you think is the best looking for us?”

”Hmmh. Let me think. I know that it’s not you… ”

She didn’t finished her sentence because Nick had started to tickle her. Other boys just laughed and watched them wrestling on the couch.

”Oh really, who is it then?” Nick was tickling Isabel’s belly and grinned.

”Oh please stop, I hate this.” Isabel was laughing really hard.

”I won’t stop un till you tell me who’s the best looking for us!”

”Okay, okay! I think AJ looks kind of hot right now!”

”Yeah, I won!” AJ shouted and Nick stopped the tickling.

Isabel stood up and looked in Nick eyes. She pulled Nick to the couch and sat in his lap.

”I didn’t say he is the hottest…” She whispered into Nick’s ear. ” I believe you’re the sexiest man alive on this planet…” She kissed Nick’s ear when Nick hugged her and started to kiss her. They were kissing each other and the sparks were flying. They forget everything and everybody around them when they kissed. All they could hear was someone yelling:

”Get a room!”