- Text Size +

            The room seemed quiet as Brian paced around staring at the floor. Stopping he ran his fingers through his hair and walked towards a table. Placing his hands on it he hung his head down and started to panic. Millions of thoughts running throughout his head as Nick walked into the room. Nick looked at him and rubbed his hand on Brian’s back for reassurance.

“Hey, baby it’ll be fine,” he said
Brian looked up at him in the eyes, “You really think so? I mean we’ve been a group for 10 years what if we tear it apart in a matter of minutes?” Brian asked
Nick cupped his face, “Don’t think like that Bear, don’t. They’re our friends, good friends, who are going to accept us,” Nick stated.
“This wouldn’t seem so bad if we just told them years ago. Now we give them a whole package and ticket to Dysfunctional Ville,”
“Maybe so, but who cares if it hits them. I want them to be there when I say my vows to spend the rest of my life with you”
“I know, so do I… But they would probably expect you to be gay, but me…”
“Hey! Just because I tend to wear my hair long doesn’t mean you can tell I’m gay,” Nick said pouting.
Brian chuckled, “Yes you can! Don’t even get me started miss”
“See now you’re laughing! Put on that happy Brian Littrell face and let’s get to talking, otherwise I’m going to go crazy just like you!”

            Nick grabbed his hand and slowly walked out of the room dragging Brian down the hallway. He let go of Brian’s hand and stopped in the middle of the hall. Wrapping his arms around him he rested his chin on Brian’s head. Kissing it they pulled apart as Nick’s blue eyes met Brian’s crystal clear ones, “It’s going to be alright baby and if it isn’t then we have each other,” he said. Brian smiled as he laced his fingers with Nick’s, “Let’s get this show on the road,” he said sighing.