- Text Size +
As Leia and Nick left the kitchen hand in hand they saw Alex talking to Aaron and Jessica. From what Leia and Nick saw Jessica didn’t want Alex around at all. Jessica looked like she was scared of Alex. So when Alex left the room, Nick and Leia decided to stand in the shadows to see what was going to happen next. To their surprise nothing happened just that Jessica and Aaron went back to watching some more MTV.

Meanwhile, while Nick and Leia were watching Aaron and Jessica. Alex was looking for Kevin, Howie, or Brian because he wanted to talk to his friends about what was going on. He knew he couldn’t tell Nick that he was in love with his girlfriend. Besides Alex was seeing Leia’s best friend Crystal and now Alex was questioning that decision too.

Unlike Leia Crystal is a duchess and meet Alex and the rest of the guys from the group. Crystal met them through her parents and after she met them and she instantly fell in love with Alex and the same thing happened for Alex but he was not expecting to fall her best friend like he did. Crystal and Alex are the same age. Crystal has light brown hair and brown eyes just like Alex. She was about five foot three to five foot four, all Leia knew was that Crystal was taller than her but shorter than Alex. At Crystal’s party the guys performed and she knew Leia would be there at the party. So after the guys got done performing Crystal introduced all of them to Leia but she knew that Leia would fall for Nick because of his blonde hair and blue eyes. That was Leia’s weakness and no one knew it better than Crystal. Right before Alex left his home he called Crystal and asked her if she would like to be his girlfriend and she said yes but the thing is he absolutely never expected to fall for Leia like he did.

What Alex didn’t know was that Brian and Howie had met some of Leia’s friends and they were talking with them and the girls names were Brooke and Brittany. Brian was attracted to Brooke and Brooke also liked Brian a lot. Now there was just one little problem and that was that Brooke was 19 years old but she would turn 22 on Howie’s birthday. She had light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes that quickly caught Brian’s attention when they met the night before. As for Brittany and Howie had hit it off great the night before when they also met. So they decided to go for a walk to get away from everyone else. Brittany was also 21 years old but she would turn 22 in the same month as Brian’s birthday. Brittany has brownish blonde or also known as dirty blonde hair and the clearest blue eyes that almost looked like Brian’s eyes.

As Howie and Brittany were walking they saw Alex. So they went to see what Alex was up to but as they got closer to him they noticed that something was definitely wrong with him.

“Hey Bone, what are you up to? Is something wrong?” Howie asked as he put his arm around Brittany’s waist to pull her closer to him.

“Oh, hey Howie I was looking for you, Brian, or Kevin but I can tell that you are a little busy,” Alex said as he walked away.

“A.J., please come back. If something is bothering you, you can talk to us,” Brittany yelled which in turn made Alex turn on the dime to look at his best friend and his new girl.

“What!” Alex screamed back at her.

“Why don’t you come and talk to us. I know that you and Howie are best friends,” Brittany said as Howie and she started to close the gap between Alex and them.

“Okay, but can we please find a place to sit down?” Alex said as he was pointing to the picnic table under the oak tree closest to the castle.

As they walked over to the picnic table Alex told them everything, even the stuff that Howie already knew. So when Brittany found out about Leia’s pregnancy she screamed for joy. Which in turned startled Howie and Alex at the same time and as soon as Howie had came over his shock he quickly, yet quietly told Brittany to keep quiet about it because Leia’s parent’s didn’t know yet.