- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Challenge rules:
All 5 backstreet guys
one of the guys and a hot tub
a bet
the phrase "a loser"
and a can of spam

~~~~~~~~~~~~ -----> Enjoy!
Chapter One

“This is the best day of my life!” yelled AJ as he walked into the studio.

“What did you find your soulmate at Shade Tree...again?” questioned Nick in a laugh

“What the hell kinda remark was that?”

“The best one he could come up with.” replied Brian. They both instantly burst into laughter.

“You go so many times to find the absolute perfect pair....I bet that you couldn't go a week without looking at shades.”

“Oh you are so wrong, Nicky. I could drop them like you could drop some pounds.”

Nick looked at his stomach. It did stick out just a few millimeters out from when he was 16. Maybe it was a little more than millimeters. He had been trying to lose wieght.

“Well I can make it a week! I care to make a bet with you! You don’t do anything that has to do with sunglasses and I will lose 10 pounds for one week. If I win, you have to give me 2 dates with Michelle. If I lose....”

“You have to buy me 10 new pairs of shades and McDonald’s. Deal?”

“Deal!”

AJ felt that his luck had gotten even better.

“Now what I wanted to tell you was that I have a date tonight!”

“Trying you luck again aren’t ya?” Brian remarked thinking of how lately AJ was not running right on the dating wheel. Just 2 weeks ago he took a girl named Sarah to McDonald’s because he didn’t want to wait in line for Da Vince’s Itailian Restuarant. She had on a nice dinner dress too for such a “special” occasion.

Howie walked in with an upopened can of spam. He quickly hid it behind his back when he saw Nick.

“It’s alright D. He has to cut down on some of his dinner partners,” Aj looked at nick with a smirk , “He’s gotta lost 10 pounds in a week to get a date with Michelle.”

“Michelle? Your sister Michelle? Now that’s one heck of a deal!” Howie growled at the thought.

“Whoa D...What’s wrong with you?”

“Geez D. She wouldn’t want someone like you anyways! You’re such a loser!”

Nick stuck his tongue out as Howie quickly flashed the spam at him. He hissed in terror. “No! Anything but that!” Everyone started laughing.

“What’s going on in here?” said Kevin dumbfounded as usual. The guys told him the entire story. Kevin laughed at the thought. “Neither of you are going to win! You’re both gonna cave!”

Nick and AJ looked at each other and ran at Kevin. They tackled him to the ground with a loud thud. “Oh Damn guys that hurt!”

“That’s what you get for saying we’re gonna lose.”

“You guys will see.” Kevin left the room

“I gotta do something.” Nick said with a glint of evil in his eyes

“Nick what are you doing?”

“You will see”

He ran up stairs where no one could see him. What in the hell could he be doing?

TBC