- Text Size +

AJ quickly took off his sunglasses and saw Nick at the edge of the hottub.

"Polo!  You broke the rules! I win!" Nick spun around doing a happy dance.

"No no no! Michelle said she wouldn't do it."

"Ok now you're lying. Excuse me. I have to get ready for a date."

"Who's Michelle?" asked Karen somewhat concerned.

"My sister. She'll have to stand him for two dates. I knew this wasn't a good idea."

He got out of the hottub and Karen gave him a hug. "She can handle it. I know she can."

Later that same day, Nick walked around as if he were king. He had been waiting for a moment alone with Michelle ever since they had first met.

* Ding Dong*

Nick dashed to the door.  AJ stared at him in slight rage as his sister entered.

"Michelle! So good to see you again." stated Nick with a wide grin.

"Yeah...nice to see you too." she replied with an "I don't wanna be here " look. She looked to Aj for help but he didn't look back. Michelle and Nick went out back where a candle lit dinner lay. They sat and started to eat.

"How do you like it? I made it myself"

"Nice..a little too much vegetables though" She looked back down at a bowl of vegetable soup and salad.

"Sorry but i thought that i would still go through with the bet. I've always wanted a special moment with a special girl."

"Ge..thanks." she said sarcastically, moving her long black hair out of the way.

Nick continued to babble o­n about them and himself being able to win such an easy bet.  She was continually looking around for a release. Then she finally saw it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AJ ,Kevin and Brian were in the living room playing Nick's NBA Hotshots game when they heard a shrill , high pitched scream.  AJ got up quickly thinking it was his sister. "So help me if he did something to her"

Brian and Kevin quickly followed. When they got out, Nick was mouth gaping still seated at the table.

"Nick what's wrong?"

"Th..th..THAT!" 

He pointed in the direction of Howie and Michelle who were practically on top of each other, making out. All of them were in surprise at the spectical before them.  When Howie and Michelle stopped, they started to walk toward them. Before they walked in the building, Howie stopped and looked at Nick and said "I guess some winners can be losers."