- Text Size +

chp 12

 

 

The next morning we woke up early. Alex went straight to the shower. I went into the bathroom and opened the shower. "Can I come in?" I asked standing there looking at him up and down. "Baby you don't have to ask," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me in. When I got in the shower, the water was running down his body. "Wow," I said smiling. He came up to me, grabbed my waist and started kissing me. He started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck. "Tell me if you get too uncomfortable," he whispered in my ear. "Shh," I said kissing his neck. I heard him moan softly in my ear. He slid inside me and my head starting spinning. He started thrusting slowly. I started carassing him body, running my hands up and down his back. "God baby," he said breathless. He started thrusting faster and faster. "God Alex!" I screamed. At that moment, we climaxed together. We finished getting our shower.

Alex was the first one out. He was downstairs and drinking coffee by the time I came down. He looked up at me and smiled and handed me a cup. "Do you have everything ready to go? I asked. "Yea everything but you," he said coming to sit down next to me. "I'll be there as soon as I can, I promise. Just tell me when and I'll be there in a heart beat," I said smiling. "I know don't worry, I'm flying you to me quite a few times if I can," Alex said taking me in his embrace. "What time does your flight leave?" "In two hours we better get going," he said. He loaded up his car and drove towards the airport.

"While I'm gone, anything and everything is yours to use. Drive my car too if it will help you feel like I'm around," he said taking my hand in his. "It might help," I saidl trying not to think about him not being around. When we got to the airport, word of the guys going back on tour must of gotten out because there were tons of fans taking pictures. Alex stopped to sign an few autographs.

"Is that your girlfriend," a fan asked. "Yea she is," Alex said signing his name. "Is she going with you?" "Sadly no, I wish she was," he said looking at me and smiling. "Sorry guys, I got to get going," he said grabbing my waist and walking towards the gate.

We got to the gate just in time, they were loading when we got there. "I guess this is goodbye," I said with tears in my eyes. "No it's not. It's an 'I'll see you later,' " he said trying to make me feel better. "Hey, look at me," he said putting his hand on my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you and I'm gonna miss you dearly," he said taking me in his embrace. "I love you too and I'm gonna miss you so much," I said. "Ok I gotta go, I will call you everytime I can," he said giving me one last hug. "Ok bye baby," I said. "Bye beautifu. I love you and I'm gonna miss you." "I love you too," I said. He leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately. He slipped hi tongue in my mouth and started carassing my mouth. We both let out soft moans. "Bye baby," he said. "Bye sweetie," I said waving. He waved back but didn't show me the tears he has in his eyes. They closed the door behind him. I stood at the window. All of a sudden my phone rang.

"Hello," I said. "Hey, I miss you already," he said. "I miss you too baby," I said smiling. "Ok I really have to go this time. Bye baby. I love you," he said. "I love you too. Call me anytime day or night," I said. "I will I promise." At that he hung up. I stood there and watched his plane take off.

The next month flew by. Alex was calling me 3 or 4 times a day. He said he was having so much fun but it would be better if I was there. He said he was taking ton of pictures to show me. I was busy working and taking care of Tank and Daisy. That friday , the girls at work all decided we needed a girls night out. That same night I got an unexpected call from Alex.

"Hello," I said. "Hey baby," he said smiling just hearing my voice. "Hey you, How are you?" I asked. "Better now that I'm talking to you." "Awe you are so sweet. I miss you so much," I said smiling. "I miss you too. Hey would you like to come out here with me for a week?" he asked knowing what my answer would be. "Would I ever! But what about Tank and Daisy?" I asked. "Can Rose take care of them?" "I can ask. Hold on," I said. I went and asked Rose if she could watch Tank and Daisy and if she could run the clinic for me. "Ok she said she would love to," I said smiling. "Great. I will call and make the arrangements and I'll call you with them," he said. "Ok I'll be waiting. God I can't wait," I said with excitement. "Yea me either baby. I will get you a flight out as soon as possible," he said smiling. "Well I gotta get going to make the arrangements. I'll call you back as soon as possible," he said. "Ok bye baby." "Bye sweetie."

The girls and I finished our night out and I headed home. On my way my cell rang again. "Hello." "Hey baby." "Hey sweetie." "Ok I have all the info for you. Can you write it down?" he asked. "I can now, I just got hom," I said. Alex just smiled because I called his house my home. "Ok ready," I said with a pen and paper. "Ok your flight leaves West Palm at 8am tomorrow. Don't worry I already got a friend of mine picking you up. You will arrive here in Australia at 8pm. I will be in a show. One of the guards will pick you up at the airport and bring you to me," he said smiling. "Ok sounds great. I better get packing then. I gave Rose the key to the house," I said. "Ok that's fine and I can't wait to see you," he said. "I can't wait either. God I'm so excited!" I said. "Me too baby, me too." "Ok well I need to go back baby," I said. "Ok. I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said.