- Text Size +

chp 14

 

 

"Good morning beautiful," Alex said as I rolled over. "Good morning," I said smiling. "Today is all about me and you," he said kissing me. I just smiled at him. "What are we going to do today?" I asked him. "Oh you'll see," he said getting up. "But first we gotta get ready," he added and smiled. We both got up and got ready. I found a pair of jeans and a tshirt with a skull on it that Alex bought me at the Ed Hardy store before he left. I paired it with my sandals. Alex came in the room and just smiled. He was wearing a button down shirt with a skull shirt that he bought that day as well. He was wearing a pair of destructed jeans and a pair of his Vans. "Hey sexy," he said coming up to me. "You look sexier than I do," I said kissing him. "I don't know about that," he said winking at me. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yea," I said. He took my hand and off we went.

For breakfast, Alex took me to a place that served the best breakfast in town. Afterwards he took me around and showed me the sights. We stopped for lunch and then we spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. We were sitting in the sand and Alex had me wrapped in his arms. He laid his face on my shoulder and kissed my neck. His kiss sent chills down my spine and I just smiled. We sat and watched the sunset together. "Wow this is gorgeous," I said. "I prefer my view better," he said looking at me. "Yea this view is much better," I said looking at him and meeting his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. We sat of the beach and continued making out for quite a while. All of a sudden Alex pulled back. "Are you ready for dinner? I can hear your stomach growling," he said smiling putting his hand on my stomach. "I am getting hungry," I said. He stood up and held out his hand and helped me up.

We left the beach and started walking. Alex knew exactly where to take me. On the way there was a flower stand. "Can I get a dozen of those?" Alex asked handing the lady some money. "Thanks," he said taking the flowers.

"Roses for my beautiful flower," he said kissing my cheek. "They're beautiful, thank you. You are so sweet," I said smelling them. "No you are the beautiful one. The roses just complement your beauty. You're welcome baby," he said winking at me. We continued walking until Alex found the restaurant he was looking for. We walked inside hand in hand and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Can we get a table for two out on the patio?" Alex asked the hostess. "Sure right this way," she said. While we were going to out table everyone was staring at me, some giving me dirty looks. Once we were seated Alex seen something was bothering me. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked. "Why was everyone staring at me, some of them were giving me dirty looks, when we came in here?" "Because they can't get over how beautiful you are. And they are not used to seeing me with anyone. When I got here I was by myself and now you are here with me. Don't worry you are mine and always will be, don't pay attention to them. The one's giving you dirty looks are probably just jealous of you," he said taking my hands in his and he winked at me. We ordered our food and started eating. All of a sudden a fan came up to our table.

"It is you! Can I get your autograph?" she asked. "Sure," AJ said signing her cd. "Oh can I get a picture too?" "Sure," AJ said.

"Do you want me to take it?" I asked her. "Is she your girlfriend, AJ?" she asked him.

"Yea she is," he said smiling at me. "Ok yea she can take it," she said handing me her camera. I took her picture and she thanked AJ.

"Sorry about that," Alex said. "Sorry for what?" I asked him. "Well being interrupted during your dinner," he said. "Baby it kinda comes with the territory," I said smiling at him. "Thank you for understanding," he said smiling. We continued eating our dinner.

"Would you guys like dessert?" our waiter asked. "Baby do you want any dessert? It doesn't matter to me," Alex asked me.

"Sure. Can we get some vanilla ice cream?" I asked. "Sure be right out," the waiter said.

"Wow it's so beautiful out tonight," I said looking over the ocean. "Yea it is but, I'm not really looking at the scenery. I can't keep my eyes off of you," he said getting up to come sit next to me. He sat down and took me in his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder. He took my face in his other hand and he kissed me passionately. He started kissing my neck and I started melting in his arms. "People are going to start staring again," I said breathless. "So, who cares let them stare. I want everyone to know that you are mine and how much I love you," he whispered in my ear. We started making out right there at the table.

"Ahem," the waiter said. "Your ice cream," he added. "Thank you very much," Alex said. We fed each other ice cream until it was gone. I never had so much fun than I did when I was with him. Alex paid for our dinner and we headed towards the hotel.

"Thank you for today," I said laying my head on his shoulder. "You welcome. You will have many more days like this, I promise. And thank you for being with me. I love you dearly," he said kissing me. "I love you too very much," I said smiling at him. "I have a show tomorrow night. I want you to go," he said. "Of course I'll go. I wouldn't miss it," I said. He looked down and smiled. Once we got back to the hotel, we got up to our room. Both of us were still turned on by making out all evening. We made love that whole night until we could no longer function. Afterwards, we fell right to sleep in each other's arms.