- Text Size +

chp 15

 

 

The next morning I woke up to a phone ringing. I looked over and Alex was already on the phone. He soon hung up the phone and came over and laid back down next to me. "That was Brian. He said that Leighanne and Leigh want to take you out around town," Alex said. "But I want to go see you perform tonight," I said. "You will, they are going to the show too," he said smiling. "Oh ok. Yea I guess. I don't really want to leave you today," I said reluctantly. "Well show days I'm very busy so this is probably better. I will see you when you come back," he said taking me in his arms. "So I guess that means I have to get up and get ready huh?" I said laughing. "Probably." "Damn," I said getting up. I went and got a shower and got ready.

Once I finished, Alex was sitting down watching TV. I went to go sit next to him until the other two girls were ready. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Alex jumped up and go the door. "Hey try to keep her busy today. I am planning a surprise and I have to go get it this morning," Alex whispered to Leighanne. She nodded in agreement.

"Hey I'm Leighanne. Nice to meet you," she said extending her hand for me to shake it. "Hi. I'm Jennifer. Nice to meet you too," I said shaking her hand.

"And I'm Leigh. Nice to meet you," she said. "Hi nice to meet you too." "We brought Marcus with us to keep and eye on us," she said to Alex. "Hi again Marcus," I said waving. He just laughed and waved back. Alex nodded in approval and went to go talk to Marcus real quick. "Are you ready to go?" she asked. "Yep," I said.

"Bye baby. I'll see you later," I said kissing him. "They are going to bring you to the venue. Bye Beautiful," he said kissing me and giving me a hug. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. "I love you too," I said smiling. Leigh, Leighanne and I left and headed out on the town with Marcus behind us.

Meanwhile, Alex had some surprises up his sleeve that he had to get ready for. He went to the most prestigious jewelers in town. "Good morning sir. How can I help you?" "Yes I am looking for a necklace for my girlfriend. One with a heart pendant maybe or a big heart diamond," he said. "I have exactly what you are looking for. Right this way," the jeweler said. He showed Alex a necklace that had a 2 karat diamond heart pendant on it. "Gorgeous just like her. It's perfect, I'll take it," he said. The jeweler packed up his purchase and Alex left. Alex then stopped by the Chanel clothing store and picked up a few things. By the time he got back to the hotel, it was time to go to the venue. He ran upstairs, hid his purchases in Nick's room and all of the headed to the venue.

Meanwhile, Leigh and Leighanne took me around town and we went shopping. I can shop with the best of them but these two literally shopped me to death. It was about time for lunch so we decided to go get a bite to eat and head to the venue. Once we got there we were let in backstage. The guys were on the stage doing a quick run through. We went into the dressing room and there was food and drinks set up for everyone.

I looked down at my watch and it was 4:30. All of a sudden everyone started coming in the dressing room. The first one to come in was Brian. He ran up to Leighanne and hugged her. Then came Howie and Nick. Howie ran up to Leigh and gave her a kiss. Nick immediately got on his phone and called Rose because he had a huge smile on his face. I knew it had to be her. Alex was the last one in. He was bringing up the tail end with Marcus. When he seen me standing in the room, he ran up to me, picked me up and whirled me around. He then kissed me passionately and tenderly. "I missed you too," I said smiling. He just smiled back. "I missed you very much," he said still holding onto me. He gently put me down and I looked over and seen everyone looking at us smiling. The rest of the hour we spent hanging out in the room getting to know one another.

"Ten minutes before soundcheck," a stage crew member stopped by and said. "Hey did you want to go out to see the soundcheck?" Alex asked. "Yea I would love too," I said with excitement. When it was time, Alex and I headed out towards the stage together. When we got to the stage, Alex and I said our goodbyes and we kissed one another. I went with Marcus and he took me out into the audience up in the front. I stood right by him. The soundcheck was awesome. I love hearing the guys sing acapella. Alex kept glancing over at me and winking. When it came time for the fans to ask them questions one of the girls asked Alex about the girl he was seen around town with.

"Well she is my girlfriend. I flew her in a couple of days ago. She is only here for a week so we are trying to spend as much time together as possible," he said. The audience cheered. I looked back and some girls were crying. I'm guessing because Alex was now taken, not really quite sure why though. The souncheck was about two hours long.

In between the soundcheck and the show, we all ate a light dinner. There was food waiting for us when we got backstage. Alex seen something was bothering me. "What's wrong baby?" he asked. "Nothing. Just trying to figure out why those girls were crying after you told them I was your girlfriend. I don't want to make anyone cry," I said. "Baby," he said putting his hands on my cheeks. "They were crying because I am taken now and their chance of being with me is gone," he added. "Yea but I'm the only that made them cry," I said. "Don't worry about it. Do you remember last night during dinner? A fan came up and wanted a picture and autograph. I apologized for being interuppted during you dinner," he said. "Yea." "And you said it comes with the territory." "Yea." "Well so does that. Millions of girls think they had a chance when Nick and I were still single. They are crying now because that chance is gone," he said smiling at me. He took me in his arms and kissed me. "Thank you," I said. "For making me feel better," I added. He leaned down and kissed me again. "You welcome baby. I love you," he said smiling. "I love you too."

"Ten minutes til show time," a crew member ran by and said. The guys were running around getting stuff ready. Marcus took Leigh, Leighanne and I out and we sat in the VIP sections. Once the show started, it was amazing. All of the guys sounded fantastic. Alex kept glancing down at me and smiling. The crowd was feeding off of the guys' energy. The more wild the guys got, the louder the crowd screamed, it was awesome.

 

After the show was over, the guys cleaned up and we headed back to the hotel. Alex was so exhausted that once we got into our room and got ready for bed, he took me in his arms and fell right to sleep. He looked so peaceful and heavenly laying there. I never felt more secure and safe than I do when I am in his arms. I soon fell fast alseep thinking about him.