- Text Size +

Chp 16

Pt 2

 

 

When we got to our hotel door Alex paused. "Hey baby, close your eyes. I have a surprise for you inside," he said. "You are just full of them tonight aren't you?" I asked covering up my eyes. "And no peeking," he said shaking his finger at me. He bent down to see if he could see my eyes. "How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked holding up three fingers. "Um two," I said. "Ok we're good," he said taking my hand. He opened the door and led me in. We continued to walk for a while. All of a sudden he paused. I could smell vanilla in the background. He let go of my hand. "Ok baby you can open your eyes," he said. When I opened them I saw candles lit everywhere. It made the room smell like vanilla. There was also rose pedals scattered throughout the room and on the bed.

"Wow, this is gorgeous but how?" I asked. "Well lets just say it's good to have friends who are like family," he said smiling. I knew he was talking about the guys and Leigh and Leighanne. "Well it's absolutely," I started to say but he silenced me with a passionate kiss. He was running his hands up and down my back. I started undoing the vest he had on and slid it off. I then unbuttoned his shirt he had on and slipped it off. He then slid one strap of my dress off of my shoulder, then the other strap. My dress fell to the floor.

Alex took a step back and smiled. He came up to me and started kissing me passionately. He then started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He then kissed my lips again this time he carassed my mouth with his tongue. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He crawled up to me and looked at me in th eyes. I could see all of the passion in the world in his eyes. He then started kissing my neck again. This time I undid his pants and pulled them down. He kicked them off and they fell to the floor.

He continued kissing me tenderly yet passionately. I was running my hands up and down his body. I could hear him let out a soft moan. He was running his hands down my body. When he got to my thighs, he gently spread them apart and slid into me. I let out a soft moan. He began thrusting slowly. I was moving my hips up and down to meet his to tell him I wanted more. I looked at him and he could see all of the love that I had for him because he just smiled at me.

He continued thrusting up and down slowly going faster. "God Alex you feel so good," I said breathless. "So do you baby," he said breathless. He then just smiled. I was running one hand up and down his back, the other I was running my fingers through his hair. He started thrusting faster and faster. At that point my moans were no longer soft. Alex could tell he was driving me crazy. He then continued thrusting faster until we both climaxed together.

Alex slid off the top of me, turned over to me and smiled. He brushed some hair out of my face. "You are so beautiful," he said. "Thank you," I said. I put my hand on his cheek gently and smiled. "You are the sweetest, sexiest man I've ever known," I said. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. We continued making love that night until our bodies could no longer function. We finally the fell asleep in each other's arms.