- Text Size +

chp 2

 

After I finished work that day, I went home and called AJ. "Hello," he said. "Hi, this is Jennifer," I said. "Oh hey, I was hoping you would call me today. Did you get my delivery?" he asked. "Yes I did. Thank you they are absolutely beautiful," I replied. "Well I'm glad you like the them. I figured they matched your beauty and I was right," he said. "Awe thanks, that's really sweet," I replied blushing. "Would you like to go out sometime?" he asked. "That sounds great. I"m not off until Sunday though, is that alright?" I asked. "Sunday it is then. I'll pick you up around 7:30," he replied with excitement. "Cool, 7:30 it is," I said and gave him directions to my house.

The rest of the week went by so slow waiting for Sunday evening. Word got around the clinic that I was talking with AJ since I was pretty much on my cell all the time when I didn't have paitents to see. They also found out that I was going on a date with him on Sunday.

"So did you pick out an outfit yet?" Stacie asked. Stacie was a vet technician. She assisted me with just about everything dealing with the animals. She also became a really good friend of mine. "How did you know I had a date?" I asked back. "Hun, good gossip spreads quickly through the clinic, everyone knows. Besides we are all really happy for you," she said. "Well thanks, and no I don't have an outfit yet," I replied. "Well then, you and I need to go shopping. Tonight after we get off, you and I are going and getting you an outfit," she said eith excitement. "I don't need to go shopping. I have plenty of outfits as home," I said. "Do you have anything that consist of a sexy, slinky skirt and top?" she asked laughing. "Well no not really," I replied. "Then we are going shopping like it or not," she said. "Oh fine. You know you can be a pain sometimes," I said laughing at her. "I know but, I'm also very convincing," she said. "Yea yea. We need to get back to work," I said walking down the hall. "Yes em boss," she said jokingly.

After work that evening, Stacie and I went to the mall to find me an outfit for my date with AJ. The first store we went in was Charolette Russe. I found a blue/chocolate satin cami and jeans. "You are not going to get that. You have a shit load of jeans. You need a skirt to show off those long legs of yours," Stacie said. "Fine," I said giving in. "What about some white dress pants? I don't have any of those," I asked holding them up. "They're cute. Look's great with the top too. Ok I'm sold. Now go try on and model," she said trying to be bossy. "You sure are bossy tonight." "Yea well this is the only time I can boss my boss around and besides I wanna make sure you look cute. Now, get in there," she said. "Oh fine. Pain in the butt," I said underneath my breath. "I heard that," she said laughing. "You look really cute. AJ's gonna fall hard for you tomorrow night," she said winking. "You really think so?" I asked her. "Oh yea I seen how he was looking at you on his way out the door the other day," she said. "Thanks Stacie, for talking me into going shopping and getting a new outfit," I said. "Oh your welcome that's what friends are for anyways," she replied.

After we bought my outfit, we spent the rest of the evening shopping, just having a girls night out. When we got back to my house, she decided she better head home as well.

"You have fun tomorrow night. I'm sure we will all be wanting to hear about it," she said giving me a hug. "Thanks and i will defintely let you all know how it went," I said hugging her back.

After she left I put all my stuff away that I had bought and decided to go online and get ong the BSB fanclub and talk to some other friends of mine.