- Text Size +

Chp 4

 

 

 

The next day, I was greeted at the door by all of my staff wanting to know all of the details about how it went. After I finised telling them, they knew that AJ had swept me off of my feet.

During the day, AJ decided to suprise me and stop by the clinic. "Hi Mr. Mclean," Jaime said. "Hi, how are you today?" he asked. "Doing good. What brings here today?" she asked AJ. "Well I'm here to suprise Jennifer and see if she can go to lunch," he said looking around the desk for me. "Of course she cane. I'll handle things while she's gone," Stacie said as she came by the front desk. "Let me just go get her," she continued. "Thanks," AJ said.

Stacie came to the back room where I was checking up on a 'paitent.' "Guess who's here to see you? He wants to take you out to lunch," Stacie said smiling at me. "Well I can't go. I have to take care of things around here," I siad checking all of the paitents files. "And besides I'm sure he would understand," I continued. "You are not about to turn him down after the night you had last night. Now, get your ass out there to you man so he can take you to lunch! I can handle things for a little bit, trust me," Stace exclaimed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Hell yea, now get out there," she said. "Thanks Stacie," I said giving her a hug.

As soon as I was in AJ's sight, he started smiling. "Hey you, this is a very nice suprise," I said giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Well I couldn't stay away," he said giving me and hug and kissing my cheek. "I really missed you too," he whispered in my ear. I just turned bright red and said," I missed you too, very much."

Once we walked out the doors, everyone was watching us as Alex grabbed my hand to hold it. AJ took me to a quiet place for lunch. While we were enjoying our lunch, his cell phone rang. "Hey do you mind if I get that?" he asked. "No not at all," I replied.

"Hello. Hey Nick, what's up? That's awesome. Sure I have someone I want you to meet anyways. Yea I met a girl, she's amazing. Ok tomorrow it is," he said hanging up.

"That was Nick on the phone, one of our bandmates. He's coming here to visit for the weekend," Alex said. "That's great," I said. "I want him to meet you. Are you free this weekend?" he asked me. "Yea actually I am," I replied. "Great. I figured maybe we could have a barbeque or something," he said. "Sounds awesome. I can't wait," I said smiling at him. "Awesome, how does Saturday afternoon sound? I'll just come and pick you up that afternoon," he said. "Sounds like a plan," I said.

"I had a great time last night," he said changing the subject. "Me too, I really enjoyed it," I said smiling. "That's good. I'm hoping there are many more to come," he said winking at me. "As far as I'm concerned, there will be," I sad smiling. "I was hoping you would say that," he said grabbing my hands and holding them. "I'm sure you have to be getting back to the clinic," he added. "Yea, unfortunately, I do," I said not wanting to leave him. "Well we better get going then," he said. He paid for our lunch and we headed back to the clinic. "Thanks for lunch. I was really nice," I said. "Your welcome, anything for my girl," he said smiling. "That sounds so nice, 'my girl'. I like the sound of that," I said smiling. "Good you're going to be hearing it a lot," he said. "Well, I need to go and rescue Stacie," I said. "Ok, I'll call you later." "I'll be looking forward to it," I said smiling. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately goodbye.