- Text Size +

chp 11

 

 

The next morning, the alarm on my cell phone woke me up. I reached over to turn it off as quick as possible because I didn't want to wake up Alex. I turned over and just smiled at the sight I was waking up to, Alex right there next to me. I got up and jumped in the shower to get ready for work. When I came out, Alex was no longer in bed sleeping. I listened to see if I could hear him. I heard clinging and clanging downstairs. I ran downstairs to see what he was up to. When I go down there, I couldn't believe my eyes, he was standing there shirtless. He absolutely took my breath away.

"Good morning beautiful," he said coming up and kissing me. "Good morning," I said kissing him back. "What are you doing up? I hope the alarm didn't wake you," I said. "Oh no, it didn't, I was planning on getting up with you. I want to see your beautiful face before you leave," he said smiling. "Awe that's sweet. Well I'm glad you're up. I can get used to this real quick," I said smiling at him. "You like eggs and sausage right?" he asked handing me a cup of coffee. It was like he was reading my mind. "Yea I do. Do you need any help?" I asked. "No not at all. Just sit there and look beautiful," he said winking at me. I looked up and smiled at him. "Here you go baby," he said handing me plate and kissing me. "Thank you," I said kissing him back. We both sat down and ate our breakfast together. Before I knew it, I had to get going to work.

"Thanks for breakfast baby. I gotta get going," I said standing up to put my plate in the sink. "Oh your welcome beautiful," he said standing up to walk me out the door. "I'm gonna miss you," I said leaning in to kiss him as I walked out the door. "I'm gonna miss you too very much but, at least you will be back tonight," he said kissing me back. "Oh yea. Bye baby," I said waving. "Bye," he said waving back. He stood in the doorway and watched me until I was out of sight. While I was gone, Alex was going to work on his music, he had an idea for a song and he worked on it all day.

That day at work, Rose stopped by and I gave her a job working at the clinic. For the time being she would be my second technician. She fit right in with the rest of the crazy crew at the clinic.

The rest of the week flew by. I was completely moved into Alex's house and Rose was all moved into her new home. Nick had to go back to Tampa to work on his music stuff as well. I knew it wasn't the last time that neither Rose nor I would see him. Nick and Rose hit it off pretty well. She was completely lost without him but, she was on the phone all of the time. Alex and I tried to keep her company so she wouldn't get too lonely.

The rest of the month pretty much flew by as well. Alex and I became very close and I couldn't imagine my life without him. The day had come, the day before Alex had to leave to go back touring with the guys. I had to work that day but, I took off early. I knew Alex had something up his sleeve by the way he was acting. When I got back to the house that afternoon, the house was empty but there was a note on the counter. It read: ' Hey baby, I know today is our last day together for a couple of months. I want to make this day special for you. I hope you are ready for a day full of surprises. I will be back to pick you up at 3pm. Love always, Alex.' I looked up at the clock and it was 2pm. I threw the note down and ran upstairs to change clothes. I found a destructed denim mini skirt, a blue halter top, and my blue flip flops. By the time I was ready it was exactly 3pm. I ran downstairs but he still wasn't there. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. I went to go get it and there was a note on the door step. I picked up the note and looked around to see who dropped it off but no one was in sight. I opened the note and read it out loud. "Come to the end of the driveway baby." I put the note on the counter, locked the door and ran to the end of the driveway. I stopped in my tracks when I was met by Alex standing there in jeans, short sleeve polo and sandals. He was standing by his car with a single rose in his hand. I ran up to him and embraced him.

"Hey to you too baby," he said as he smiled. "This is for you," he added handing me the rose. "Thank you it's beautiful," I said smelling the rose. "No, you are beautiful," Alex said kissing me. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yea, where are we going?" I asked. "Oh you'll see," he said smiling. He came aroudn and helped me get in, he then went and got in and drove off. After a while I noticed he was headed to the mall. I seen an Ed Hardy shop. He knew it was my favorite designer and it was his as well. He stopped in front of the store. I turned to him with my eyes wide and a huge smile. He looked at me and smiled back. He came around and opened my door and helped me out. He held out his hand for me to take it and we walked in.

"Welcome to Ed Hardy you guys. If you need any help just let me know," the sales associate said. "Ok thanks," Alex said. We walked around the store looking at everything. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted everything in the store. "Baby, get whatever you want, it's on me," he said kissing my cheek. "Are you serious? Alex I can't have you do that for me," I said. "I don't have to but, I want to. You are my love and I want to get you anything you want," he said smiling. With that we shopped and bought pretty much everything in the store. We both had a blast.

We got back in the car and we drove for what seemed like forever. I started to noticed we were headed towards the beach. I looked over at him and smiled. He just smiled back. He parked his car, got out and came to help me out. He held out his hand for me to take it. We walked hand in hand along the beach. We were there long enough to watch the sunset. "This is absolutely gorgeous," I said looking over the ocean. "It is but, my view is even more breath-taking," Alex said holding me in his arms. I turned to look at him and he leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately. This kiss grew more intense the longer we kissed. Once we need to take a breath Alex said, "Are you ready to go get something to eat?" "Sure," I said. We then headed to a restuarant that was right there on the beach. We were able to sit outside since it was such a nice night. While we were eating, the stars and moon came out. It was gorgeous. I caught a glimpse of Alex just staring at me. "I love how the moon just glistens and brings out even more of your beauty," he said winking at me. "Awe thank you baby," I said smiling at him.

"Would you guys like dessert?" the waiter asked. "No thank you," Alex said. He paid for our dinner and we left. As we were heading back to the car, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My dessert is right here." I started turning bright red. He started kissing my neck and he could feel me melting in his arms. "Lets hurry and get back to the house," I said and winked at him. I did not have to tell him twice. I don't think I've ever seen Alex drive that fast. Before we knew it, we were back at the house. He came around and opened my door for me. He helped me get out and closed the car door behind me. He put his arm around me as we walked up to the door, he led me inside and shut the door behind us.

He came up to me and started kissing me passionately yet tenderly. I could feel the passion radiate from his lips. I wrapped my arms around him, running my hands up and down his back. He then started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He could feel me getting weak in the knees. He gently picked me up and carried me upstairs. He then gently laid me on the bed. "God damn," he said looking down at me and smiling. This time he put his tongue in my mouth and started carassing my mouth. He put his arm around me neck and started untying my shirt. That's when I could no longer contain myself. I reached down and pulled his shirt off and undid his belt and pants. He undid my skirt and pulled it off with my panties. I reached down and pulled his boxers off. Our clothes were flying all over the place.

"Tell me if I hurt you," he said breathless. "You're not going to," I said staring into his eyes. I could see all of the passion in the world in those big brown eyes. I could feel him rubbing his hands up and down my body. I then felt his hand on my thigh. He started spreading my legs apart and he slid inside me. When he did this, I felt like I was seeing stars. My body started to get warm and my heartbeat was beating faster and faster. Alex was thrusting back and forth very slowly. "God you feel so good baby," he said breathless. "So do you," I said closing my eyes to take it all in. "Open your eyes baby. I want to stare into those beautiful baby blues," he said kissing me. Alex started thrusting faster and faster. "God Alex," I screamed. At that moment, we climaxed together.

We laid down, both of us completely satisfied. After a moment of silence staring into each other's eyes Alex said, "Damn I'm gonna miss you. I don't want to leave you." "I know baby I don't want you to leave either. I'm not really looking forward to this," I said. "How long are you gonna be gone again?" I asked. "Three months," he replied. "Damn that's a long time away from you," I said. "Yea I know. I will fly you out as much as I can," Alex said putting his hand on my face. I just smiled. I then started crying. "Awe don't cry baby. These three months will fly by, I promise," Alex said leaning in and kissing me. "I hope so," I said between sobs. He took me in his arms and I was in heaven. I felt so safe in his embrace. We then laid there holding each other until we fell asleep.