[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Edwina Finch and Sir Rodney McBoobiekins have come to own a little place called Elk Wood Pines where Nick Carter, famed Backstreet Boy has decided to go for some rest and relaxation. Little does he know that he is followed by Mare who never gave up on her one true love Nick Carter. But little did she know she was followed by Horatio who never gave up on his one true love Mare. But little did he know that he was followed by Shadow, the wonder unicorn who never gave up on her one true love Horatio. Shadow also has arthritis in her knees…poor Shadow.

 

What happens next is an intricately woven tale of love, friendship, trips to the vet, and a few rabies shots.

 

Will Horatio ever profess his love to Mare?

Will Mare bite Nick on the butt?

Will Edwina leave Sir Rodney McBoobiekins for Horatio?

Will Sir Rodney McBoobiekins ever get over the fact that he looks like Justin Timberlake?

Will Shadow ever track down Al Gore and get to the real meaning of Global Warming?

Will Howie ever get to have his own story?

 

All these questions and more will be answered in this story that has won several awards so far for being the bestest unicorn, groundhog, BSB crossover ever!

 

So, please read this story and tell me what you think. I might make shirts to sell to promote this story so your input is vital.

 

Thanks! And I apologize if this was too short, I suck at summaries!


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 2927
Read: 764
Published: 04/01/08
Updated: 04/01/08

1. Chapter 1 ~ Pwease take my flower by Mare [ - ] (2927 words)