- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please leave some Review. Thanks
The next morning Justin woke up pretty early and when he finally opened his eyes the first thing that he saw was a pretty girl sleeping beside him. Not just any pretty girl, it’s the girl that he’s been waiting for. He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on his door. More like breaking down the door. He got up and went to open the door but it amuses him that even though there’s someone trying to break down the door, she slept right through it.

“Hi Justin” he was shocked to say the least to see the woman standing on the other side of his door.

“Jessica? What are you doing here?” she didn’t wait for him to ask her inside, she came in herself invitation or no invitation.

“I miss you Justin, I wanna talk about us” she said finally looking at him after a moment.

“There are no us anymore Jessica. We’re over and I’m moving on”

“What are you saying? You have to give us another chance” Justin went to his room to get a shirt. Apparently he took his shirt off at some point in the night.

“Who is this?” Jessica shrieked when she saw Lexy sleeping in Justin’s bed. Justin didn’t notice that she followed him in to his room; luckily Lexy didn’t as much as move a muscle.

“Can you please keep it down, someone’s sleeping”

“I can not believe you’re already going out with someone. We’ve only separated a little over a month, now you’re with her. Hey get up!” she shouted at Lexy.

“What the fuck?” Lexy bolted up from the bed looking around. “Who the hell is shouting so early in the flippin’ morning?”

“Sorry Lexy, someone’s just being a little rude” Justin looked pointedly at Jessica.

“I don’t care” she said then turns on Lexy. “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“Excuse me? You’re the one shouting so early in the morning” she said with more attitude than anyone in the room.

“Jessica could you leave now please” Justin said to her.

“No, why do I need to leave? Why can’t she leave?” she pointed at Lexy when she said this.

“Jessica please, there’s nothing to talk about because there’s no us anymore”

“But we’re good together as long as she’s not in the picture”

“You know what fuck this, it’s too early for this shit” she gets out of the bed and went straight to the door. “I’ll see you Justin later”

“I can’t believe you just did that” Justin continued when Lexy was out of the door.

“What do you see in that girl anyway? She looks frumpy and she have a potty mouth”

“That girl is gonna be my girlfriend and you know what I’m gonna marry that girl too. So I’ll say it again, there’s no more us and there’ll never be us anymore”

“This isn’t over Justin. I’ll ruin both of you” she threatened then she took her purse where she dropped it earlier and left the hotel.

When Jessica left, Justin went to Lexy’s room to apologise. After a few knocks, lexy opened the door looking really sleepy.

“Hey” he said but didn’t say anything else when he saw her step aside to let him in.

“I’m sorry about that. I didn’t know that she was coming at all” he apologised to her looking really sorry.

“It’s ok Justin. I wanna apologise as well for my behaviour I’m not a morning person at all” she said back.

“Anyway, I’ll let you go back to bed. Wanna go have a late lunch with me later? I finish at around half 2 with my interview”

“Sure just call me n your way here or where to meet you” she let him out of the door and went back to bed.

----------------------------------

Lexy woke up at around 11:45pm because she heard her phone ringing beside her bed. It was the hotel reception reminding her of the meeting for 2:30 that afternoon.

“Shoot, I completely forgot about that and I’m supposed to meet Justin around that time” she mumbled to herself after she hung up the phone. Then she went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

First she dressed herself in casual business attire for the meeting. I can change in to something else after the meeting. She told herself then she grabbed her keys and put it in her purse before she went out of the door to get some work done before the meeting.

The work and the meeting went by quickly and before she know it it’s already a little over 3pm and when she checked her phone she have at least five missed calls from Justin. So as soon as she got out of the meeting room she gave him a call.

“Hey Justin, I’m so sorry I forgot I have a meeting today. Do you still want to meet for lunch?”

“Yea, I’m on my way to the Hard Rock Café in Times Square so if you want to, you could meet me there under my name” he offered.

“Ok cool, I’ll be there within 30 minutes I just gotta change out of these suits first. See ya” she hang up the phone and went to the reception area and she told the lady in the desk to get a car ready for her in 15 minutes and then she went to her room to change into a black baby tee that has ‘take a picture’ writing in front and ‘it’ll last longer’ at the back and a white skinny jeans with a black strappy sandals.

“Good enough” she said when she looked at her self in the mirror before grabbing her white purse and cell phone.

The restaurant is quite crowded when she arrived. The waiting queue is long and the servers are pretty busy. She approaches the guy standing in front of a small podium near the entrance of the restaurant.

“Hi can you please show me to Justin Timberlake’s table please” most of the people in the line especially the teenagers looked at her funny when they heard her say Justin’s name which she ignored. The maître dee lead her thru the throngs of people and in to what seems like the VIP area of the restaurant. In there he saw Justin talking on his phone and his bodyguard not so far away from him. When he saw her approaching the table he said goodbye to who ever he’s speaking to on his phone and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

“You made it” he motioned for her to sit across from him.

“Yea, sorry about that, have you been waiting long?” she asked while looking on the menu.

“Nah I was talking business on the phone. How was your meeting?”

“Ok, it went fast. They just presented some figures to me and we discuss some hotel stuff” she laughed. “Listen to us, we sound like a couple”

“Hey you’re the only one who won’t say yes to me” he smiled at her cheerily which cause her to roll her eyes.

“ANYWAY, let’s order shall we?” Justin flags the waiter down and they ordered their food.

After the meal they both decided to go shop and sightsee for a bit around New York since it’s their last day in the city. Justin took her to staples centre, around Times Square, and Rockefeller Centre. Lexy bought a digital camera first and they took pictures of each other the whole time.

By 8:30 they arrive in the hotel to meet with their friends. Before going up to her room, Lexy talk to the receptionist and told her to book a flight to Florida tomorrow morning. Justin heard this and he decided to ask the receptionist to book two flights so that they could go together at the same time. Lexy hates flying solo so she didn’t object.

Her friends have their flight set for tomorrow afternoon so they all decided to go to a club later tonight together with the N’sync guys and Trace. They ate some dinner first before they decided to get ready. Although the girls got ready two hours before they’re suppose to leave.

The guys finished getting ready first before the girls so they waited in Justin’s room listening to music and playing the x box. When they heard a knock on the door Trace opened it and saw that the girls are ready and waiting in the hallway.

“Damn Lexy, be my date tonight” Trace exclaimed when she saw Lexy come out of her room. Justin heard this and he dropped his remote and run to where Trace is eyeing Lexy. She is wearing a low rise black leather pants and a red lace-up halter top. Justins jaw drop when he saw her and he can’t keep his eyes off of her.

“Close your mouth Justin you’ll catch flies” Trace said laughing at Justin’s astonished look.

“Wow” Lexy just shook her head and smiled at Justin. Boys will be boys

They all made their way to the club; they had to ride in 3 separate vehicles to reach the club. Lexy and Justin had to ride in separate vehicles because all the girls went in to another car dragging her as well.

Inside the girl’s car…

“Did you see Justin when Lexy came out?” Paula giggled.

“Yea but he was also FINE” everyone laughed upon hearing hardeep’s comment.

“Babe you think every guy is fine” Lexy commented making everyone laugh harder.

“Bitch” was the only thing Hardeep said back but then Lexy had to feel nervous when she saw Hardeep’s smile turn in to a mischievous grin.

“I hate it when you get that look, what are you thinking?” Lexy asked.

Instead of answering her Hardeep turned in to the other girls beside her and whispered something to them and they all agreed to what she’s saying. By this time Lexy is really nervous of what’s going to happen. Before she could ask what’s going on, Michelle spoke. “We are so playing truth or dare later” she exclaimed. By this time, LExy could just roll her eyes.

Before they know it they’re arriving at the club. They cannot believe the line outside the club when they reached it.

“We’ll never get in” Tiny said besides Lexy looking at the line but before she could answer Justin is standing in front of her and taking her hand. He started walking towards the bouncer with everyone else following behind. He said something to the bouncer and the bouncer led them inside the club in the VIP area. When everyone got there, it didn’t take more than 5 minutes before everyone scattered in the club leaving Justin, Lexy and JC.

Lexy ordered a long island ice tea and the other two guys ordered their beer. She couldn’t help but notice that the waitress that brought their drinks is eyeing Justin but she obviously couldn’t do anything about it because she is not his girlfriend. The club is playing old and new R&B songs and the song Low by Flo Rida started playing. Before Justin could ask her to dance JC beat him to it and all he could do was watch them go.

“Where’s Lexy?” Hardeep came back after a few minutes and she only saw Justin in the table looking like a little boy who got his favourite toy stolen.

“She’s dancing with JC” he sat down on the table facing her and drank his beer.

“Don’t worry Justin, just don’t give up” she patted his hand and then she saw all the girls coming back to the table with Lexy in tow. Everyone started talking at the same time and the noise magnified twice than before. Justin stood up and walks to where Lexy is standing intending to ask her to dance but before he could, a friend came over and told him that the others are on the club so he excused himself and went over to say hi.

On the table, hardeep told everyone to sit down around the table forming a circle. She then took the empty bottle of beer and spins it on the table. The bottle pointed to Chris and he picked dare so they dared him to dance like a chicken in the middle of the dance floor alone.

Everyone was laughing so hard when he finished his dare but Chris acted like it’s no big deal. Now it was his turn to spin the bottle and it pointed to Joey. They dared him to dance on the highest dance floor of the club as a girl. By this time even the other people in the club was laughing as well by Joey’s antics. Then he came back to the table and high fived Chris before spinning the bottle. Everyone is nervous that they might be the one to do the dare or say the truth next and that emotion tripled for Lexy when the bottle pointed at her.

“You have to find Justin and dance with him like you’ll be cast in a dirty dancing movie” it was Joey who told her the dare but she had a feeling that they knew about it before it begun.

“I don’t think so, I’ll dance with him seductively but not to the extent that it can be called dirty dancing” she answered getting more nervous by the minute. Everyone agreed and Chris stood up from his chair excusing his self and disappearing towards the DJ booth.

Lexy got up and started looking for Justin. She saw him talking to a guy she don’t know so she made her way towards him.

“Hey Justin wanna dance?” she didn’t beat around the bush anymore. Justin was ready to say no to the one asking him to dance but when he turned around and saw that it was Lexy asking him to dance he couldn’t suppress his happiness and all he could do was nod to answer her offering. As soon as they both stepped in the dance floor R Kelly’s original ‘slow wind’ song started playing in the speaker. She looked up towards the DJ booth and her hunch was confirmed. There in the DJ booth beside the DJ was Chris looking at her with a huge grin on his face.

She faced Justin and put her right hand on his shoulder then started to dance.

Girl I want to be alone with you
Just To See what you can do
Oo you’re dancin' all over me
Baby this is like some kind of fantasy
The way you move your teasing girl
So tonight I want you in my world

Justin couldn’t believe his luck, this is one of the most sensual songs that he knows and the girl of his dream is dancing with him seductively. He gives her credit, she knows how to move and if he paid attention to his environment, most of the people around them are watching them instead of dancing.

[Bridge]
There you go again girl on my mind
See you in my dreams all the time
Aw baby girl you’re so fine
standing in front of me

In the VIP are of the club, everyone is looking down on the dance floor watching what’s happening with their two friends. The girls have smiles on their faces and the guys are showing shock on their faces.

[Chorus]
Now will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me
Slow wind for me

Justin doesn’t know what gotten in to her to act like this towards him but he’s liking it at the moment and complaining isn’t even in his thoughts right now.

[Verse 2]
Girl, the time has come
To show and prove
I've seen enough I wanna feel the truth
Put your voodoo on me babe
Kiss my lips
And curse me babe
Show me how you do your magic babe
Lead me to your secret jungle babe

[Bridge 2]
Your a Jamaican queen
I'm an American king
[repeat x4]

By the last verse Lexy decided that she’d done the dare properly so she put both of her hands in Justin’s shoulder and just sway to the music. But all she could think about is how easy it is to fall in love with this guy.

[Verse 3]
Let's get together
and make sweet love ye
Lets get together
and mix cultures
let’s get together
and change the world ye
Wind for me Jamaican girl

 

SLOW WIND by R Kelly