- Text Size +

Chapter 5

The limousine arrived at the hotel a few moments later. They all piled out of the vehicle and Lexy called 3 bell hops to collect the luggages. She told them to wait for them by the elevator while she gets the keys from the front desk. Each room have to occupants, Jay and Angelo shared one room then Fiz and Arun in another adjoining theirs. The third suite was occupied by the girls. The suite have two rooms and it has one king size bed each, since the girls don’t want to have their own room they decided that two people will be sleeping in one giant bed which is enough in the end. When they were settled, they went to Lexy’s suite hang out and try to fix the itinerary for tonight. They were arguing about where to eat when they heard a knock on the door so Lexy got up and answer it.

“Hey, are you busy? We were wondering if you’re not busy, you wanna hang out with us” Justin was standing outside her door wearing just a wife beater and jeans.

“Yea we could but come in to my room I’ll introduce you guys to my mates from England” she motioned them inside the room. She also noted that one or two girls stopped dead in their tracks when the guys came in.

“Make yourselves comfortable wherever” she motioned around the room, now thankful for the first time that she has a big suite. “I’ll do this one time so everyone listen; this is Jay, Arun, Fiz, Angelo, Hardeep, Paula, Michelle and Tina” she pointed to each person whilst she said their names. Then she did the same with the Nsync guys minus Lance.

“Now mingle”

The guys introduce themselves again to each other and she was happy to see that they’re all hitting it off. She was also laughing to Tina’s expression because from where she was standing, she looks like she was about to faint and she also look so overwhelmed especially when Justin came over and started talking to her. She came over to where they are and she heard Tina stuttering badly while answering Justin’s questions.

“You want to slap her in the back to restart her?” she whispered to Hardeep then they both started laughing. Tina sensed that she’s the reason they’re laughing and gave them the dirtiest look she could master which is not much since she’s the gentlest person in their group, this set them to laugh even harder. Justin looked at both of them, confused as to what was funny.

“What are your plans for tonight?” Joey suddenly asks from where he was talking to Fiz in front of the television.

“We’re actually deciding on that. We’ll go have dinner first at Hard rock café then we’ll go dancing. Do you guys know where they play just R&B songs all night?” she asked the guys looking around to each one of them.

“There’s one in 9th Avenue it’s called the Zanzybar club should be good” Joey answered since he knows New York well.

“Cool, you guys wanna come with us?” she asked the guys.

“Sure, I’m in” Justin answered looking at her.

“Do you guys wanna have dinner with us as well?” she continued.

“Yea that would be great” this time it was Chris who answered with a nod from the other guys.

When everything was settled, they went to their separate ways because Justin has a radio guesting before dinner. He told Lexy that he’ll meet them in the lobby at around 7 that night. It’s around 4:30 in the afternoon so the guys went to their rooms and arranged their belongings. But the girls stayed at Lexy’s suite for a girl time.

“So Justin is crushing on you” Hardeep said it as a statement and not a question. She had been noticing Justin since he came in with the rest of the guys. She noted the way his face lit up whenever Lexy is near him or the concentration on his face whenever she’s talking- no doubt making a note of what she’s saying.

“What? I don’t think so” she denied. There is no way the great Timberlake would be crushing on someone like her. “What make’s you say that?”

“He can’t take his eyes off of you. Didn’t you see?”

“Oh my god, to think that you used to call him names” Tina said joining the conversation.

“I stand by what I said; he is so not my type. I wasn’t even his fan to begin with”

“You’re being stubborn again. You could totally see, right Michelle?” Hardeep looked at the other girl sitting beside her for a re-enforcement and the girl nodded in agreement to her question.

“I am not being stubborn, I’m telling you he’s not crushing” she said it as if to say ‘end of discussion’.

“JC looks so damn fine” Paula said out of nowhere with a dreamy look on her face.

“Ok that was random” Lexy said sarcastically in general. “We need to pick out clothes to where it’s nearly five o’clock.”

“So what are we wearing, something sexy? All skirts or jeans?” Tina said getting up from where she’s sitting on the floor cross legged.

“Let’s get ready here, bring all of your stuff so we could decide” Lexy told everybody. One by one the girls got up and went to their room to get clothes they wanted to wear to the club, make up and accessories. Lexy went to her closet and started rummaging through the clothes inside but in the end she didn’t find anything.

After a few minutes, the other girls came back to the room carrying all their things inside and dumped it in the bed. They started comparing the clothes and taking the opinion of others. Hardeep settled with a black mini skirt with a white fitting scoop tank top and silver peek-a-boo pumps. They all decided to wear skirts since the majority would be wearing skirts. Michelle chose a faded denim mini skirt that has some red graffiti on them with the word ‘shake’ painted all over. She then put on a blue halter top with only a string holding the back and a black go-go boots that reach the middle of her calf.

“I still don’t know what to wear” Lexy exclaimed from her closet after she saw that all of her friends already picked what they’re going to wear. She looked at Paula and she too is already dressed in dark wash skinny jeans that hang low on her hips and a black high heels. She wore a red lace top that has ribbon in front. Tina emerged from the bathroom wearing a peasant blouse and a pink frilly mini skirt. They all looked at her and Tiny heard a chorus of ‘no’s’ across the room.

“You’re not wearing that top” Hardeep said standing in front of Tina. She went back to the bed and picked a top from it. “Here wear this” Tina went back to the bathroom and changed her top. When she came out again she was wearing a tube top with a v-neck string on the neck. Then they looked at Lexy and they saw that she’s still hasn’t chosen anything. “Choose something you think would look nice” Paula said walking to her closet.

She decided to go punk so she chose black butterfly top with embroidered small baby blue butterfly. It was hold with two strings crisscrossing at her back. Then a red ra-ra mini skirt that follows her every move and a black ankle boots with lace in front. When she asked the other girls’ of what they think with her chosen clothes they approved. Before they start fixing their hair, Lexy walked to the stereo in the room and play their going out song in full blast.

When everyone heard the first note of the beginning of the song they started dancing and singing along. “Let’s go girls” mimick Lexy when the beat started playing.

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

By this part of the song, Lexy and Hardeep started dancing in the bed while Paula grab a hair brush and use it as a microphone.

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman

The next song was ‘Girlfriend’ by Avril Lavigne and whilst it was playing on the background they were fixing their hair and make up in front of the mirror at the same time goofing off and singing along with the song and this went on for at least 45 minutes. At 6:45 the guys knocked on their door to see if they are ready and Paula let them in.

“Wow this room is a mess” Angelo observed while surveying the room and seeing the state of it from the article of clothing n the floor, by the bed and on the coach to the hair straightener on the table.

“What did you guys do?” was the only thing Fiz could muster shocked at the state of the room.

“Don’t worry about it” Lexy told him and each of the guy find a place to sit. “What coat are you wearing?” she asked hardeep while also grabbing a coat of her own from the coat rack.

“I’ll just wear that brown ladies coat. That should be enough for tonight” she saw Lexy wearing a white wool coat with the length that reach just below the knee and a bi belt in front of it. When everyone was ready, she called the front desk to ask for the limousine that they’ve used this afternoon and they all made their way down to the lobby of the hotel. In the lobby she saw the other guys waiting for them, Justin was wearing a silk black shirt and jeans with a white trainers. Most of the guy’s clothes are in the same style except for Joey who is wearing a really baggy jeans and black cotton shirt with a white shirt inside.

The guys couldn’t see what the girls are wearing since they’re all wearing coats that cover them. Two limousines arrived in front of the hotel and the group was split into two so that they could fit in the vehicle. Jay and Angelo ended up riding with Justin’s group. When the cars stopped in front of the Hard Rock café restaurant there are some photographers in front of it. The photographers waited outside to see who were inside the two limousines. Lexy’s friends came out first, and the photographers displayed a clear disappointment shown in their faces. But when Justin’s group came out of the vehicle the flash was blinding. To make matters worst, Justin walked up to the first limousine and he waited for Lexy to get out of the vehicle and he helped her out by offering his hand to take like a chauffer. When the photographers saw this, they rushed in front of them and started taking pictures at the same time questions are flying from every corner.

“Justin who’s the girl...”

“Is she your new girlfriend?”

Justin just ignored the questions and they both started walking inside the restaurant. “I can still see white spots” Lexy stated when they enter the restaurant and Justin gave her an apologetic smile. “You still think your bubble is strong?” she just smiled in answer.

The group seated at the far corner of the restaurant and on the way to their table they couldn’t help but noticed that some of the customers are looking at them but the guys ignored this and just act natural. There are some fans who ask for an autograph during their dinner but the guys just sign the papers and continued their meals. After dinner they made their way to the cars again and unto the club.