- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Backstreet Boys, any of their management mentioned, family, friends, wives, etc. I only own the fictional characters. I do not own the song "Aimless" by Bethany Dillon. The story idea was my personal idea. Please don't steal my story/post it elsewhere! Thanks.

PS. I'm not really sure what's going to happen in the story - I'm not sure if there will be graphic sexual content or not. We'll just see where it goes? I just wanted to include it incase I do decided to write something risque.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just the prologue, hence, why it's much shorter than a typical chapter. Hope you enjoy! Please read and review to let me know what you think!
I bit off the end of a carrot and chomped noisily as I opened up the envelope from the teaching agency. “What is that?” My best friend and roommate, Keriann Longwood looked up from her place on the couch where she was playing Guitar Hero.

“Remember how I told you about that teaching agency I applied for? Well, I got a job. I just don’t know where I’ll be traveling yet,” I explained as I worked on unfolding the letter.

“Wait, what? A teaching agency to travel with?” Keri’s interest got the best of her and she paused her game to come and be nosey.

“Yeah, it’s basically this organization that hires teachers to travel with families that can’t stay stationery long enough to put their kids through school. I’m just trained elementary, but I thought it’d be fun since I love to travel so much. It’d be like, a private tutoring thing,” I shrugged.

“Sounds fun,” Keri beamed back and pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge. She hopped up on the barstool as I scanned the letter.

“Interesting. I’ll be traveling the states,” I read. “With a family by the last name of Littrell. Where have I heard that?” I mumbled, mainly to myself. The gasp from Keri’s lips made me look up in a hurry. “What? What’d I say?” I frowned.

“Littrell? It couldn’t be…” she rambled. I rolled my eyes. I hated when she rambled like that. She would get caught up in her own thoughts and then forget to fill me in on any found information.

“Care to elaborate?” I chuckled. She shook out of her thoughts and grinned.

“Oh come on, Collette. You remember. The Backstreet Boys? Brian Littrell,” she broke it down into pieces for me. “Brian married Leighanne or whatever. There’s five of them…they’re like the N’SYNC rivals.” She giggled.

I guess I kind of remembered them. But there was no way I was assigned to teach a celebrity’s kid. I had only been teaching for three years. I wasn’t experienced enough, was I? “Sheesh, I hope not. That’s not intimidating or anything,” I muttered sarcastically as I scanned the rest of the letter. I just had to go meet the family once so they could do their own personal interview and then they’d clear me for it if I passed.

“He’s just a regular kid, Cole,” she rolled her eyes. “It’s not like he’s gonna have two heads or something.”

“A regular kid? Hah. Yeah, right,” I walked lazily to the fridge and pulled out my own water bottle. “Those celebrities pamper their kids. If he is a Backstreet kid, he’s probably a spoiled brat.” I sighed. I wasn’t so sure I was ready to teach at that level. Maybe I should have just gone to the local elementary school like my mom suggested. That would have been much easier.

“Well, I guess you’ll find out,” Keri grinned.

“Yeah, looks like it,” I sighed. What had I gotten myself into?
Chapter End Notes:
I, in no way, shape or form think Baylee Littrell is a brat. I promise, lol. It's FICTION. And she hasn't met the cutie yet :).