[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Nick may have never joined the military, but if there's one thing he's a veteran of, it's sex. Ever the chauvinist, he decides to take up the challenge of "breaking in" sweet little virgin Chastity. However, Nick soon finds out he may have signed up for more than he bargained for as she takes him on the ride of his life. And if he isn't careful, the tables just may turn on him.

Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst, Dramedy, Humor
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Slash F/F
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7
Completed: No
Word count: 27186
Read: 2360
Published: 09/22/08
Updated: 11/27/08
Story Notes:

Ha, bet you are surprised to see this story resurface! Well, for those of you who were faithful readers of Sexcapades (and hopefully those who are reading it for the first time) Teri and I have decided to continue work on this story. It's just too amazing not to. We will be reposting it from the beginning, so that old readers can reread and new readers can catch up. Just a warning though... Originally this story was cowritten with me and LauraMae. Laura decided to stop writing fan fiction after a few chapters, so Teri has taken her place. Laura may stop back in though as a guest writer. I hope you all enjoy the phenomon that is Sexcapades!

1. Prologue by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (543 words)

2. Chapter 1 - A Blonde, a Brunette, and a Redhead by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (4771 words)

3. Chapter 2 - Gentlemen, Place Your Bets by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (5593 words)

4. Chapter 3 - Ante Up by Teri [ - ] (3799 words)
Yay another chapter! One of my personal favorites that Mel and Laura wrote together. I enjoyed this very much when I was an avid fan of this story and now to re-post it is just awesome. Also a huge thank you to everyone re-reviewing and to the new fans of the story for all the feedback keep it up! Hope you all enjoy!

5. Chapter 4 - Three's Company by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (3072 words)
Sorry we did not reply back to any feedback last chapter. For some reason if Teri posts a chapter it won't let me or her reply back to feedback for some reason, so I will prolly be the one doing the posting. Enjoy!

6. Chapter 5 - Hot Date by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (5313 words)
By special request from Mary! LOL Here you go!

7. Chapter 6 - Kissing 101 by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (4095 words)

We do apologize for not updating this story. We still have at least two more chapters that are completed and we just need to update, we've just been lazy.  So here is the next chapter which was actually written by Laura. Enjoy!