- Text Size +
“I still can’t believe he blackmailed you into getting out of the house for a week.” Angel shook her head taking a sip of her hot chocolate as the girls sat around the living room of Jason’s house that night.

“Yea well I told you he’d find a way to not have to deal with me.” Ashley frowned a little.“It’s like I don’t even know who he is anymore.”

“How has he changed?” Marissa asked. No one aside from Angel knew how he used to act with Ashley.

“Let’s put it this way, if he had caught me and Matt in my room a year ago Matt probably wouldn’t be living and he would have kept me under major lock down as long as he could and as far away from Matt as he could…not kick me out of the house and let me stay with him.”

“It seems like ever since he promised you things wouldn’t change…” Angel began.

“He’s done nothing but that?” she finished her sentence.

“Yea.” Angel sighed.

“I just wish he would talk to me, but he just gets so uptight every time we talk. We always just end up fighting.” She took a deep breath. “Whatever let’s just forget about it and have fun this week. No parents, no rules, we can do whatever we want. So lets make the most of it.” She smiled at the two.

“Where the heck are the boys with the food?” Angel asked taking Ashley’s cue to change the subject.

Marissa was just about to pick up the phone and call them when they came threw the front door.

“Food’s here!” Jason said as he put down the food on the table.

“Finally!” Angel laughed walking into the kitchen.

“Just so you know after tonight all food is being provided thanks to my brother.” She smirked pulling his credit card out of her wallet. “He’s gonna kick me out of the house then he’s buying our food. It’s the least he can do.”

“He won’t get mad?” Matt laughed.

“Are you kidding me? He barely looks at the bill for this thing.” She laughed. “and food isn’t gonna cost that much to make him notice it.”

“He might be a jerk, but he’s a jerk that pays for our food so I like him” David proclaimed.

“You’re such an idiot!” Marissa teased.

“Can we just eat?” Jason laughed already shoving a slice of pizza into his mouth.

They all just laughed at him and began eating.



“So when are we gonna have a kick ass party?” David asked picking up another slice of pizza.

“I don’t care how much you boys party just know we are not cleaning up after you.” Ashley warned them.

“C’mon loosen up a little Miss Perfect.” Jason teased. “You have a week free of parents and rules. You can do whatever you want and all you can think about is cleaning up after us?”

He went over to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of vodka. Grabbing a few small glasses he walked back over to them at the table. He sat down pouring some of it into one of the glasses.

“Try this.” He grinned pushing the glass toward her.

“Are you serious?” she raised an eyebrow at him. “I’m not drinking that stuff it’s nasty.

“How do you know it’s nasty if you never tried it?” Jason questioned.

“Cuz it smells gross.” She laughed taking a sniff of the contents of the glass and making a face.

“C’mon. We’ll all have one.” He said pouring some into the other glasses and passing them out.

Angel, Marissa and Ashley stared at the glasses in front of them timidly.

“It’s not a big deal girls.” David laughed. “We’ll go first.”

The boys each picked up their glasses and downed the liquor without hesitation. They tried to play it off like it didn’t phase them, but the girls could see the sour expression on their faces. Laughing Angel and Marissa decided to go for it, downing their shots in one gulp. Jason looked over at Ashley and the full shot in front of her.

“C’mon. We all did ours don’t be a chicken, it’s not that bad.” He laughed.

Ashley took a deep breath staring at it for a second.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want too.” Matt leaned over and whispered to her. “It’s not a big deal.”

Ashley knew Jason was right. She had to start living a little more on the edge and this week gave her the perfect opportunity. Ashley picked up the glass and closed her eyes swallowing her shot in one big gulp. She scrunched up her face as the burn of the alcohol went down her throat.

“Wasn’t that bad right?” Jason laughed at her face.

“Do you have anything more tasty?” she laughed.

“Sure. Anyone else want something?”

Everyone nodded and Jason retrieved some big glasses from the cabinet and orange juice, cranberry juice and pineapple juice from the fridge. He placed them down on the table.

“There you go mix it up anyway you want.” He laughed as he began mixing himself a drink.

“Yumm. Much better.” Ashley said as she took a sip of her drink mixed with pineapple and orange juice.


About 3 or 4 drinks later everyone had migrated into the living room. Ashley got up from her spot on the floor and re-positioned herself comfortably on Matt’s lap as she refilled her juice. She picked up the bottle of vodka and pouted seeing it was empty.

“How did this disappear so fast?” she asked holding up the bottle to Jason.

“Maybe cuz you girls are vodka monsters.” David laughed. “You each had like four drinks and each one got stronger.”

“Hey! I for one am feeling wonderful and don’t feel the slightest bit drunk.” Angel laughed getting up from the floor.

She stumbled over the pillow she was sitting on laughing at herself before making her way over to Jason and taking a seat next to him.

“No, you’re not drunk at all.” He teased poking her in her side.

“Hey! I thought we discussed this! No tickling me.” She smacked his hand away playfully.

Ashley rolled her eyes at the two flirting uncontrolably.

“Will you two just hook up already and put yourselves out of your misery.” Ashley laughed. “You’ve been flirting with each other since last night.” Ashley laughed at them as they blushed.

“We have not!” Angel defended herself.

“Yes you have.” Everyone else chimed in laughing.

“Shut up!” Angel laughed throwing a pillow at Ashley and hitting her in the head.

“Hey! Can’t I just point out the obvious?” Ashley laughed tossing the pillow back. “He’s not interjecting…obviously he’s not against the idea of hooking up with you.” She grinned at him.

Angel looked over at Jason and he just grinned back at her.

“Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!” David starting cheering and laughing as everyone joined in on his chant.

“Fine!” Angel laughed as she leaned in and kissed him.

Everyone cheered as she pulled away from him and looked down blushing a little. She looked back over at Jason and they both grinned at each other laughing a little.

“Who’s up for some beer?” Jason asked breaking the moment of silence and giggles from everyone.

“Me!” Ashley yelled grinning.

“I’ve created a monster.” Jason laughed as he went into the fridge and grabbed everyone a beer.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The girls had been staying at Jason’s for three days now. Angel and Jason had really hit things off since the other night and she was really starting to like him.

This was the first night they were having other people over. They invited about 20 kids from the high school and things were going great.

“Oh my god this is so much fun.” Ashley said throwing herself across Matt’s lap. “Isn’t this so much fun babe?”

“Yea.” He couldn’t help but laugh at her in her drunken state. “I think you might be done soon.” He took the beer out of her hand.

“But I’m not finished.” She pouted as he took a big swig of it. “You just want it all to yourself.”

“No I want you all to myself.” He teased kissing her. “The beer I’ll share.” He handed it back to her so she could finish it.

“Do you want me to get you one?”

“No, babe, I’m good” he smiled.

“You barely drank anything, you had like one beer.” She laughed.

“I know, but if I was drunk too who would take care of you?” he poked her side making her squirm a little.

“You’re my knight in shining armor.” She giggled kissing him fully on the lips. “I’ll make it up to you I promise.” She whispered in her ear, a grin on her face.

“Oh yea?” he smirked at her and she just nodded back keeping the sly grin on her face.

“Maybe later, if you’re lucky.” She teased getting up from his lap and walking away.

She looked back at Matt and smiled as she walked over to Angel, grabbing her hand and pulling her off to the side.

“Thanks.” Angel laughed. “I was trying to flirt with Jason.”

“You hooked up with him last night. There’s no need to flirt.” Ashley laughed.

“There’s always need to flirt.” Angel reminded her. “So what’s so important that you have to pull me away from hottie?”

“I think I wanna do it.” She said bluntly.

“What?” Angel looked at her like she had six heads. “Like IT as in sex it?”

Ashley nodded with a grin.

“I think the alcohol is starting to get to your head.” Angel laughed.

“No, I’m serious. Ashley looked her dead in the eyes. “I can’t stop thinking about him and me, and like every night we’ve been together and that doesn’t help and I dunno I just really want to.”

“Wow…umm have you talked to him about it?”

“Not since the other day when AJ walked in on us hooking up. I think it really freaked him out.” She sighed. “And being here for the week is no better. We’ve barely had any alone time.

“So why don’t you bring him upstairs and talk to him now. There’s not that many people here anymore. But just make sure this is really what you want…both of you.” Angel smiled at her.

“It is.” She said trying to reassure Angel, but at the same time trying to reassure herself.

“Well just be safe, if you know what I mean.”

Ashley just nodded and walked back over to Matt who had now moved to the kitchen. He was drinking a beer and talking to one of Jason’s friends. When she approached them she smiled at Matt wrapping her arm around his waist and kissing his cheek.

“Sorry to interrupt. Angel ditched me to flirt with Jason.” She laughed.

“Its ok babe. We were just talking about football.” Matt put his arm around her shoulder. “Josh this is my girlfriend Ashley, I don’t think you guys ever met.”

“No we haven’t.” he stretched out his hand to shake hers smiling.

Ashley shook his hand and smiled back at him then directed her attention back to Matt. She wanted to get him away from everyone else without people noticing they were gone. She nudged him slightly with her elbow and directed her eyes towards the stairs smiling at him slyly when he looked down at her. It didn’t take him long to get her hint that she wanted some alone time.

“Hey man. Isn’t that Alyssa, that chick that you were talking about over there?” he motioned over towards the girl. “You should go talk to her dude, I heard her sayin to my sister that she thought you were cute. Make your move while she’s alone.”

“Good lookin out man. I’ll catch you later. Nice to meet you.” He smiled at Ashley before walking off.

“So what was that little grin about?” Matt raised an eyebrow cornering Ashley against the kitchen counter.

“What grin?” she said innocently biting her lip and smiling at him.

“You know what grin I’m talking about.” He leaned in and kissed her.

She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.

“Can we take this upstairs?” she whispered into his ear pulling away from the kiss. “I want some alone time with you.”

He raised an eyebrow at her and kissed her once more taking her hand and leading her to the stairs. They headed into the room they had been staying in and Ashley locked the door behind her. She knew better this time.

She smiled coyly at him and pushed him to sit on the bed. She leaned in and kissed him passionately as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Matt pulled away and looked at her questionably.

“Not that I don’t mind this new found aggression you have but what’s up?”

“I wanna pick up where we left off the other day…kind of” she began biting her lip nervously. “Except with no distractions and no interruptions.”

“What do you mean kind of?” he raised an eye brow. “I’m sorry if I got a little carried away you could have stopped me.”

“No that’s just the point. I didn’t want you to stop…” she looked at him knowing he could read what she wanted in her eyes.

“Are you saying what I think you are?” he looked at her in almost shock.

“Yea.” She said as she kissed him again.

“Are you sure it’s not just the alcohol talking? I don’t want you to do anything you’ll regret.” He said pulling away again.

“No it’s not just the alcohol.” She laughed. “I’ve been thinking about this and I can’t stop.” She looked at him with complete seriousness.

“Are you sure you wanna do this?” Matt asked his hands rested on her hips.

Ashley didn’t answer with words. Instead she just slipped her dress off shoulders and let it drop to the floor looking at him timidly for his approval. He smiled and pulled her into a kiss laying her back on the bed as he dimmed the lights.
Chapter End Notes:
Ill be in California for the weekend No new updates till Monday! sorry guys!